• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Userbar Creations

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I have 2 things I need.

1. Instructions on how to display the "original userbars" (i.e. Falco user) in my sig area because I want to use the Falco user and Marth user bars and I downloaded them. Need help.

2. 2 custom userbars from you guys!
1)Sonic picture with the text Sonic user (bluish background)
2)Shadow picture with the text Shadow user (dark silver or black + red background)

Thank you.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much!!! BTW I figured out how to put them online (copy image location):laugh:

Oh and one more thing + rep as your reward

Skywalker

Space Jump
I've made a slight update to the rank structure and rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Uhh, about that donutt101, Marthmaster got kind of annoyed that I was posting images and such so I asked if I could join another shop. Well, just tell me if you really want me here because I don't want to ruin yours or marthmaster's shop. But thank you so so so much for helping me with learning gimp and the lot. I really appreciate it. I will CONSTANTLY KEEP REPPING YOU :)

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Uhh, about that donutt101, Marthmaster got kind of annoyed that I was posting images and such so I asked if I could join another shop. Well, just tell me if you really want me here because I don't want to ruin yours or marthmaster's shop. But thank you so so so much for helping me with learning gimp and the lot. I really appreciate it. I will CONSTANTLY KEEP REPPING YOU :)
I wasn't getting annoyed. I'm sorry if i came off like that, but it's just that I really want to try and keep this topic to where posts will either be comments for userbars that are already done, or requests for userbars. I'd love to have you here. You're not ruining the shop. I've just had a bad day. Sorry man. We cool? :cool:

NDigighost

Smash Apprentice
the Vivi Evo thing you wanted, I've done better but I still think it's pretty good... if you do put your name try to put some form of artist credit so people don't think you made it:

Roy_master101

Smash Cadet
ok then could i please get 1? i would like

1.a pic of roy and then text saying " roy master"
2. a cricket bat and then text saying "cricketaholic"

do u need me to give the pic to you? or do u get them yourself?

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
Could I get a Gif type one (like the cricket bat one) that says 'John master' and then in a quotation bubble it says 'OMG Peach is imba'

Skywalker

Space Jump
Marthmaster92 or Kriltex will do it, but if your request isn't answered within a day, I'll create that .gif for you.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace

Skywalker

Space Jump
Deathreaver780

Just remember to put
tags around them. Enjoy!

EDIT: Oh shoot, the third Userbar didn't turn out right. Feel free to ask me to make a new one.

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
right click then select properties, copy the url and go to your signature page, press the add image button and paste the url. No need to thank me (unless you can +rep me)

Top Bottom