• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Userbar Creations

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
yup I used to play it, but I didn't like it. I was being serious when I said you are a WoW master. 5 lvl 62 , thats insane.

Roy_master101

Smash Cadet

hope your happy with it, I went for a classic cricket bat because I wasn't really sure...
edit bttuon doesnt work so i had to do another post cuz i qouted the wrong thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i like it but could u please change it to a modern cricket bat? and do u want me to give u a pic of a cricket bat?

Skywalker

Space Jump

Skywalker

Space Jump
*Firefly*

The quality was significantly decreased during the indexing. Nevertheless, enjoy!

Skywalker

Space Jump
thanks, its good (I cant rep you sorry)

Im not complaining but its kinda fuzzy, is that the program?
[Geek Speak]Yeah. When I transformed the image from a .jpg to a .gif the indexing lowered the quality. No anti-aliasing; no gradients. Still, GIMP is excellent freeware, so I can't complain![/Geek Speak]

NDigighost

Smash Apprentice
First of all Roy, I'm not your slave, so chill, I'm doing this cause I kinda like doing it and I'm a nice person, so change that attitude.
Seconed, the result that would be achieved with this pic is not very satisfying for me as an artist. because the place you hold the cricket bat would be pointed towards the text rather than the bat itself, I could mirror it, but than the result would be even worse...

I'll make a sig because you seem insistent on an MRF Kashmir, but those only come in the non artist-friendly form, so the result would be slightly unsatisfying.

There you go, the original was much more satisfying IMO, but at least the roy userbar is good.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
[Geek Speak]Yeah. When I transformed the image from a .jpg to a .gif the indexing lowered the quality. No anti-aliasing; no gradients. Still, GIMP is excellent freeware, so I can't complain![/Geek Speak]
Increase the sharpness when you convert the files. It will ask you what you want the sharpness to be. BTW +rep!
Edit: What, I need to spread more rep around? BAH!

Skywalker

Space Jump
done, I can only use one userbar now, cashed said my post has to be longer than my sig.
There's a small checkbox that says "Show your signature." The rule of thumb is not to add your signature when your post contains only 1 or 2 lines.

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
yea,yea, yea. I got it donutt.

One thing, in the second line of the bar. It looks like it says Peach is ImEa (its supposed to be imba :( )

*Firefly*

Smash Journeyman
I know eh. And someone did notice: Nemo. He asked what my sig said and when I told him he said the B looks like an E

Roy_master101

Smash Cadet
First of all Roy, I'm not your slave, so chill, I'm doing this cause I kinda like doing it and I'm a nice person, so change that attitude.
Seconed, the result that would be achieved with this pic is not very satisfying for me as an artist. because the place you hold the cricket bat would be pointed towards the text rather than the bat itself, I could mirror it, but than the result would be even worse...

I'll make a sig because you seem insistent on an MRF Kashmir, but those only come in the non artist-friendly form, so the result would be slightly unsatisfying.

There you go, the original was much more satisfying IMO, but at least the roy userbar is good.
well im sorry:( .

ya the old 1 is better it probably just cuz im not really used to the classic cricket bat.

sorry:(

Top Bottom