• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USF presents Overkill LAN Party #7 8-28-09 results (brawl) Posted SOLEY for the lulz

OverLade

Smash Hero
The rules were really bad, but whatever, there was no prize (besides 2 free large pizzas), it was all for fun, and it definitely was fun . There were 2 setups. 4 stocks, no items, 5 neutrals, single elimination. Best of all though, all the rounds up until the semifinals were FREE FOR ALL. Top 2 advanced on to the next free for all. So yeah, interesting stuff. I played Ed in Winners semis, and Makis played the random kirby player, then I played Makis in GF.

Brawl Results 50+ish entrants?

1. Redhalberdzy (MK/Snake)
2. Makis (DK)
4. Ed (Zelda/Sheik)
4. Random kirby player (kirby)
5. Kyton (Wolf)
5. Rafiel (Wario)
5. random scrub
5. scrub McGee
9. scrub McGoo
9. Scrub E FRESH
9. Scrub2king
9. teh scrubberer
9. Epic random ganondorf player that got gimped several times by me
9. Dr. *** (Snake)
9. scrubrik
9. scrubbin my floor
9. scrubba dub dub

Will there ever be a legit tournament in tampa? :laugh:

Dark Dolo

Smash Cadet
Wow I thought scrubolo was gonna take this tourney but he didn't even place. :ohwell: GJ Halzy, if I would've went we could've enjoyed that pizza together RIGHT RIGHT? ;) Btw, what kind of pizza was it?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Wow I thought scrubolo was gonna take this tourney but he didn't even place. :ohwell: GJ Halzy, if I would've went we could've enjoyed that pizza together RIGHT RIGHT? ;) Btw, what kind of pizza was it?
Yeah I wanted to play Scrubolo. :(

But I still have the pizza COUPONS so mabye we can still enjoy that pizza...except it expires in like 4 days. Cheapos at Overkill. :laugh

They DID have free pizza at the venue and I got myself a Cheese because I couldn't handle all that meat (possible homo). They had like 20 peperonis on every slice though, seriously.

Top Bottom