• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Staz

Smash Lord
Seperating the smash scene up would be bad. Lets just host a normal brawl tourney and work melee in somehow down the road.
Yes i say we just do brawl tourneys for now, until we get enough people for melee we will see what we could do then

and as for Marvel Vs Capcom 2 ZOMG! MVC2 tournament FTW!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hahaha. "Stop the spamming, or I WILL TURN THIS TOURNAMENT AROUND!" I'm not makin' fun, I just totally read it that way. And it made me lol.

These tournaments seem like so much fun! MVC2 was the first fighter I ever loved, though I never got into it competitively. I've actually become a not-so-big of a loser, and I'm actually looking for a job now. So hopefully I'll get enough money to come visit you guys again!

I'm not gonna lie-- I sort of miss that nasty, sweaty nerd/various fast food restaurant smell that Nate's basement gets in between doubles and singles. :)

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha. "Stop the spamming, or I WILL TURN THIS TOURNAMENT AROUND!" I'm not makin' fun, I just totally read it that way. And it made me lol.

These tournaments seem like so much fun! MVC2 was the first fighter I ever loved, though I never got into it competitively. I've actually become a not-so-big of a loser, and I'm actually looking for a job now. So hopefully I'll get enough money to come visit you guys again!

I'm not gonna lie-- I sort of miss that nasty, sweaty nerd/various fast food restaurant smell that Nate's basement gets in between doubles and singles. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG XSY LOL THAT WAS JUST FUNNY!!! your whole post! lol. and and ok ill stop with the spamming, anyways....so if WE do have MVC2 tournament...how much money will it be to enter??? and XSY you need to come down to utah!

Lada

Smash Apprentice
yeah xsy really try to come i want to wolf ditto you already!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Southern Utah. So he needs to "come up" to our level XD

Seriously though Xsy, you should come, because it's my last tournament, and I'll show you what a real Zelda does.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Tsu, i wanna fight your zelda next tourney. I've barely played brawl at all, but i think i would stand a decent chance.

X your sonic is freakin sexy.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Or we could just fight around here in Orem sometime XD I'll PM you my number. I'm free practically all the time, except this weekend.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Both work for me. AP tests are done by the 16th so i will be done with school Until summer ends and I go to college.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I'm going to go with May 24th, just in case there are people who need the 2 weeks to get off work (most likely).

Oh, and it looks like no more people want to do a Melee tourney, so no Melee this time. Free MvC2 small swiss tourney instead (as a 3rd/side tourney)?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
May 24th is.

And sorry about not getting a PM sent. My mom has been pretty nazi-ish lately, ugh...

Staz

Smash Lord
yes an MVC2 side tournament SOUNDS GREAT and since the MA3 is gona be on the 24th i think sage and them should be hosting a smashfest.....or i could be wrong?

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Yea i will probably be having a smash fest on the 17th. Once I get every thing set up I will Post all the details.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have no money, and I'm working 6 days a night for the next 5 months. AFTER, I should have money though. :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
ROFLMAOOL! That was definitely...CREAtive!
And I feel like doing some math.
The next five months has a total of 153 nights (May 8th to Oct 7th).
Multiply that by 6 days per night, and you get 918 days.
In those 153 days, there a little less than 22 weeks, so round it to 22 weeks, and multiply those 22 weeks by 5 days a week, and you get 110 days.
Add those two products up (you add them up, because each weekday, he works once in the day and 6 more times at night, then works nights only during the weekends [CREA calculated it slightly differently]), and you get 1028 days...that's also three years of work within the next 5 months... :p

PS: Happy Birthday To Me!! :chuckle:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I meant 6 days a week. >_> Thanks for pointing out my ***********. We already know I'm a loser. :p

But then again, it was all worth it just to achieve a 'ROFLMAOOL' from PC. It's funny. Any combonation of letters R, O, F, L, M, and A an be used as laughter on the internet. LMAOROLFOLOL.

PC said:
that's also three years of work within the next 5 months...
I'm going to be SO rich. ^_^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
But then again, it was all worth it just to achieve a 'ROFLMAOOL' from PC. It's funny. Any combonation of letters R, O, F, L, M, and A an be used as laughter on the internet. LMAOROLFOLOL.
My super acronym isn't just random combinations; it's a combination that actually fits according to what they generally stand for. ROFLMAOOL = Rolling On Floor Laughing My A** Off Out Loud. Yours, on the other hand, is just combining them randomly.

Now, to be on topic...
I just found out that there's something else going on on the 24th, and if both things are on the 24th, it would suck for me. Is it too late to change it? And does anyone mind if it's on the 17th instead?

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
I should be able to make it to both of those tourneys...as long as I have a few spare bucks and my parents aren't gay.

I will most likely need a ride though. (I live ten miles South of the Mexi Crew)

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to make it to both of those tourneys...as long as I have a few spare bucks and my parents aren't gay.

I will most likely need a ride though. (I live ten miles South of the Mexi Crew)

you live 10 miles away from us??
......really???? and maybe TSU can give you a ride with us if he can and wants! :D

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Has anybody heard anything from Bobo or Layne?

yesss sirrr i have. he said he cant make it to the MA3.
but he will for the MA4
layne says sorry :(

i talked to him while he was at work :D

oh oh and
@goji: LAYNe says that MVC2 is for the whole tourny ppl! not just you! he said tell jira to give it back lol

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
you live 10 miles away from us??
......really???? and maybe TSU can give you a ride with us if he can and wants! :D
Well, it takes like 10 minutes to get there, so it's more like 5 miles I guess.

Would Tsu have room in his car? There's 4 of you guys plus him = 5 = max capacity for most cars.

Top Bottom