• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Ok, so after talking to some more people, it seems there are other people in the same situation as PC. That would make 17th the better date, despite being only a week away. Any objections? You have until tomorrow morning before I change MA3 to be on May 17th.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
nice FTS, yeahh i guess the 17th would be perfect! :D
also... if TSU cant give me and my bros a ride.... is there anyone willing to??

reasons why you should pick the mexican brigade up:
1. DAI-A is gonna be with us!! woaaa?!?! WOAOAOA!!!
2. by giving us a ride you will gain a level up
3. if you give us a ride. we will listen to caramel dansen.
4.your skin will turn brown and soon enuf you will be a mexican.
5.we will love you long time.
and finaly 6...WE ARE THE FREAKIN MEXICAN BRIGADE!! BEST IN STATE!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

k k k?

goodnight.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I've got a sub Jesse. Trust me, there'd be room. But I'm not quite sure if I'd be taking that vehicle or... well, it's complicated. Simply put I might show up at the tourney, but I wouldn't be able to give people rides. We'll see what happens.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Since nobody objects to the 17th and several people can' t make the 24th, the date for Metal Awesome is now changed to May 17th. The date will not change again except if something goes wrong, and it has to be delayed. Expect June's tourney to have a date much further in advance. Sorry >_<.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hiyo!

Yeah, I've been planning on not going to this one. It was originally not going to be Brawl singles, but it was going to be a busy month anyway. I've been set up with a chic (Asian, niiice) for a date next Saturday (17th), and the 24th I'll either be hiking the narrows or over in San Jose with some friends running a booth at a con. So, no me no matter what. I'll definitely try making next month's though.

al-x_clip

Smash Apprentice
wut tuh fuh??

i thought you had better plans...like to do girls??

well ok.. are you sure your gonna come to the MA3!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?

hmm haha well seeing that theres not point because i have my eyes on one girl so yeah im pretty sure im going to MA3 so yeah

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Oy, Layne. You suck for getting on with life.

Or something.

I have no idea where I'm going with this.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Oy, Layne. You suck for getting on with life.

Or something.

I have no idea where I'm going with this.
Oh, like I'm going to make every single tournament ever. But yeah, da ***** don play smash, dat ***** be trash, yo?! Amirite>!>!>>#@@#

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
No, you're not. But I'm there, and I'm amazing, so you should be there XD

It's all good. Enjoy your little girl... friend... thing....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Who needs girls when you have me? Why don't you guys visit me anymore?

...you all only loved me for Devin, DIDN'T YOU!

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Devin is the life of the party. Without Devin....it's just a bunch of drunk gay guys >_>

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
I've got a sub Jesse. Trust me, there'd be room. But I'm not quite sure if I'd be taking that vehicle or... well, it's complicated. Simply put I might show up at the tourney, but I wouldn't be able to give people rides. We'll see what happens.
Okay cool. I'm still trying to convince my parents that this isn't going to be some drugfest that I'm just labeling as a smash tourney...I don't understand their logic sometimes.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Double post For The...Lose...
But seriously, if PrinceJesse's parents get on here to read the stuff to see if the community is drug-free and friendly or not, the jokes might be taken seriously. It'll be kind of funny if that happens, though; although it'll also be messed up.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
lol oh so true. but yea. we are not a drug fest. this is utah for pete's sake.
No, that just means we don't get the good stuff.

@PC: I'd laugh too. Then I'd go down and kidnap Jesse so they're all "WTF?" and stuff.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I think we've all had that conversation with someone. People are just weirded out with strangers... everyone you know is a stranger at some point, but I can see a parent's concern when they don't know anything about what's going on. But meh, whatever.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
To those who are seeking a ride from me:

I honestly don't mind giving you a ride. HOWEVER, you MUST pay me $2 before we leave FTS's place. The trip costs me practically $25 to go down to Springville, pick you up, travel up to Sandy, go get food, travel back down to drop you off, then travel back to Orem. Probably more with gas prices at this point. Seriously, $2 a person is still a good price, especially considering I'm still covering practically half the trip.

Don't think I won't leave you there? Try me.

slave1

Smash Lord
i cant believe i double posted like a noob. sorry for doing that. anyways if the thing is like last time it wont get started till like two. infact do that. so when i completly own at halo i can come back and get pawned in smash. and english is gay.

Top Bottom