• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That's what you say before pretty much every MA/UST. Talk is cheap...actions speak louder than words, so show it... :p

And as for Brawl+, I would actually want to have a set up for it. Probably not during the tournament, but since there's no SF IV tournament this time, maybe after Brawl and Melee?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll try to come to this. I'm not sure if I will be able to though.
That's what you always say to FTS's tourneys.
That's what you say before pretty much every MA/UST. Talk is cheap...actions speak louder than words, so show it... :p
... I was beaten to it.
And as for Brawl+, I would actually want to have a set up for it. Probably not during the tournament, but since there's no SF IV tournament this time, maybe after Brawl and Melee?
It seems that PC likes Brawl+ as much as I like 64.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Just don't add directional air-dodging to it to mess around, DZLE. It's pretty pointless for the most part. As for those new things that they're adding to it, like free-fall after glide and Pit having multiple up-B's, those things are just needless alterations. The original glide mechanic is already good the way it is. And Pit having more than one up-b is just overdoing it.

Anyway, so is there only going to be one Brawl event (probably singles) this time? I'm just curious...

DZLE

Smash Master
Just don't add directional air-dodging to it to mess around, DZLE. It's pretty pointless for the most part. As for those new things that they're adding to it, like free-fall after glide and Pit having multiple up-B's, those things are just needless alterations. The original glide mechanic is already good the way it is. And Pit having more than one up-b is just overdoing it.

Anyway, so is there only going to be one Brawl event (probably singles) this time? I'm just curious...
Dont worry pc I will keep it as-is XD

vazor

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Dai-A posting and not even gonna be there haha
I'm all for Melee first; sadly I'll have to miss out on brawl singles though if this happens since I have to leave at 6pm that day.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
For what little my input is worth, i say we should do melee first. It'd be a sad day to not be able to have wang come.

Sada

Smash Cadet
Thanks to last minute planning by my family, I will not be able to make it to this one.

I really wanted to play Wangston one last time, but I think I played him in almost every tourny I went to...

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Do you think there would be enough time/room for me and X to do our DDR money match? Or would you rather us not?

___X___

Smash Lord
Do you think there would be enough time/room for me and X to do our DDR money match? Or would you rather us not?
yeah FTS, would it be alright if me and spudz did a quick DDR money match on a tv?????

it would be nice if you let us.

spudz is gonna get worked ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
lol play at an arcade noobs.
okay its not that easy to just meet up at an arcade when you live like 100 miles away from eachother, much easyer to do it in a tournament, plus i would **** in an arcade, ill give him an advantage with the PAD LAWL

Minato

穏やかじゃない
If you're going to do a DDR MM that's not at the arcades, it's better to do it on a SD TV to prevent lag.

Plus, a MM with pads is stupid. Go buy a Cobalt Flux or something for DDR.

Nul

Smash Apprentice
okay its not that easy to just meet up at an arcade when you live like 100 miles away from eachother, much easyer to do it in a tournament, plus i would **** in an arcade, ill give him an advantage with the PAD LAWL
XD I'll bring my laptop and you guys can MM on that with an old set of over 1000 retardedly stepped songs. Have fun with the Dragonforce ones.

MM with the keys X, you know you want to.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Haha yah I cant do the arcade version as well. I dont like spending all the extra money to play the arcade when I can just play at home.
If you're going to do a DDR MM that's not at the arcades, it's better to do it on a SD TV to prevent lag.

Plus, a MM with pads is stupid. Go buy a Cobalt Flux or something for DDR.
I just checked out the Cobalt Flux. Seems like a very nice mat but Im not spending $300 on a dance pad, especially since I hardly even play DDR anymore. Plus I think Red Octane is just fine.
No, you may not use anything of mine to do that. What's wrong with playing at home and recording the screen? There is no difference.
Aw man. Okay. Youre da boss. Also a money match over recordings doesnt seem right. Real life is better and I want to see the money so I know Ill get it. Im watching you X. :p

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Looks like I have to do Melee-Brawl-Brawl. However, I reserve the right to move the Melee back between Brawl and go straight to Brawl teams (without waiting for late peeps) if Melee is too small. It won't make a big difference.

Does May 23 sound like a good date for UST 14?

Top Bottom