• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UT Melee Circuit: Kawaii Love Combos on Ice ft. Darkrain, ARC, Mojo, MaxX (Mex)

M4xX

Smash Cadet
Sí por favor. Quiza mis padres iran el domingo, para asi saber a donde tienen que ir.

:phone:

X-Vena

Smash Cadet
Yo quiero ir, Maxx en que te iras al torneo ? Yo descanso viernes y sabado, me tendria que regresar el sabado acabando el torneo, pero quisiera saber cuanto se gasta en autobus y cuantas horas son de monterrey a texas o austin no se donde es el torneo

Saludos a la raza de texas

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
@maxx
bueno mi address es

1500 crossing pl
Austin, TX 78741
tel - 2104203619

@vena

son ~6 horas de viaje, tomas todo 87-Norte hasta el puente en Nuevo Laredo, y luego todo el 35-North hasta que llegues a Austin, TX.

morado es de donde vienes, rojo es a donde quieres ir, morado es estacionamiento

[collapse="map"]
[/collapse]

M4xX

Smash Cadet
JOS, ya no me quedare en Austin despues del torneo. Al terminar me regresare. Ya no necesitare el housing, aun asi muchisimas gracias!!!

M4xX

Smash Cadet
Could anyone post a map of where the tourny its gonna be hosted, pleaaase!? >_<. I'm guessing the university campus should be huge.

And... So I just get there and say "hey im Maxx, dont charge me any fee please ^-^" at the people charging the venue fee or what?

Kal

Smash Champion
Just figured I'd let the Austin TOs know: I'm not entering doubles at events where it occurs before singles. I think it's unfair to put off the main event in the interest of increasing attendance for a secondary event.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman

map of tournament location and parking!

the octagon is actually a patio, and from the patio you go through an automatic door,and the room will be immediately to the left once entering. it has 4 large doors, it'll probably be open.

Kal

Smash Champion
You should stop by the venue and drop off the TVs first. There are plenty of 30 minute parking spots around the venue, if I remember correctly.

Also, strictly speaking, you just drew a path from one point to another. Nothing about distance. :troll:

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Just figured I'd let the Austin TOs know: I'm not entering doubles at events where it occurs before singles. I think it's unfair to put off the main event in the interest of increasing attendance for a secondary event.
that's cool. I also prefer it 'cause some people don't like doubles and would like to practice singles as much as possible, or arrive later. since doubles increases the capacity of TVs, more friendlies setups might be available (of course depending on number of setups and entrants).

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Just stopping on by to let everyone know that MaxX is going to crash everyone around at this tournament.

kthxbai.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Had a blast at this tournament guys. Good **** to Oscar and Darkrain for beating me. Sorry I didn't put up much of a fight in losers Oscar, wish I could have performed better. Not saying I would have won or making johns but that was basically like taking candy from a baby. Anyway hope everyone had a good time, have an awesome day! :D

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Good **** Dark Rain!!!!!!

What's that Houston? Did you get beasted on by old school Plano? Get *****.

Kal

Smash Champion
Can't you guys talk **** via text message or email or something?

Anyway, results.

Top Bottom