• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Brawl FC Excange

lengeta

Smash Ace

Here are listed Utah smasher's Brawl Friend Codes. Reply with your in-game tag and friend-code, and any extra details if you want it to be listed.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

!- ERRORZ -!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OOS:

Guide

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
is everybody just adding everyone one the list, we should all do that so that we at least have someone to play when we go online. dont just pick people you know. im adding everybody so hope you guys do the same, lets play!!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
hay lengeta can you add Slave and FP on to mine and S@g3's wifi so if people wanta play them then they can try 2 come over to 1 of our houses when avalable?

lengeta

Smash Ace
I don't quite follow you... do you mean you and Slave share a friend-code and Sage and FP share a friend-code?

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
well neither of them have wii's so if someone wants to play with them then they will have to come to one of our houses. So I think that he wants you to put their FC codes as our codes kinda like Dai lada staz and x.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ya just like what S@g3 said just so that people can play them to and know how to get ahold of them just like the Mexis.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Whatever...might as well add mine to the list (even though there's already a profile space for it). It's 0559-6429-6424, as seen on the left...

lengeta

Smash Ace
Thanks Fate, I'll update it.

And yeah, PC, but it's still nice to have everyones' in one place.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You know, I've never seen a green or blue dot. Ever.

No idea what my dot is-- I think it's orange. We'll have to play. =/

Also, my online tag is "Xsy!"

lengeta

Smash Ace
I've played lagless with a friend from another forum, and nearly lad-free with Sage, neither were Blue, just Green. And I'll update your tag.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Again nice job slave goes by slave as his tag and could you add my little bro on2 mine wild child thanks hope 2 see you all on the 22

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And as a head's up, lengeta, you typed Bobo's FC in wrong. And while I'm being picky, my online tag is "Xsy!", with the exclamation mark-- not "Xsy".

And is it just me, or does anyone else think 'peaches' whenever they see PCh@s?

lengeta

Smash Ace
Please, do be nit-picky. It just takes me a minute to alter the tag-majigger in Photoshop. I'll double-check Bobo's FC too and make sure I get it right. Thanks for the heads up.

lengeta

Smash Ace
K, finally got mine...
0744-3910-8757
Enjoy :).
lol, there's why. Bobo posted 0744 instead of 0774 in the thread, although his profile's is right. You should edit that thread if you see this, Bobo. Thanks again for the heads up, Xsy, I was all like "no, it's right, Xsy's just been in the St.G sun too long."

lengeta

Smash Ace
So... I don't know what's up with the latency colors. I've been playing a lot of matches with people who are red or orange and I don't end up getting any lag, and some people with even blue connections that have horrible lag. Weird stuff.

Mexican Brigade, your stuff's been updated. Your connection's showing up orange for me, but it seems like it should be green. I'll put it as yellow.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
So... I don't know what's up with the latency colors. I've been playing a lot of matches with people who are red or orange and I don't end up getting any lag, and some people with even blue connections that have horrible lag. Weird stuff.

Mexican Brigade, your stuff's been updated. Your connection's showing up orange for me, but it seems like it should be green. I'll put it as yellow.
alright cool thanks len :D and also you should also edit your post saying we changed our friend code?

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hey Zero, welcome to the forums. Whereabouts in Utah are ya?

MexiBrig/PC/Zero... will do. *is off*

Zerosumajinken

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the welcome. I've played smash for forever, but I never really got around to the boards. So here I am. I know Fallen Prophet and Slave and a few others pretty well, so it's fun stuff!

Spawnblade

Smash Rookie
alright cool thanks len :D and also you should also edit your post saying we changed our friend code?

As a heads up, either I just fail at entering FCs or the code you changed to is off :p. Either way its tellin' me it's invalid, so you may want to just double check it!

Of course it could be my own user error ;)

Top Bottom