• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Brawl FC Excange

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Can someone explain to me how the latency is judged? Anyone? Like, I know you can see it in the friend list, but isn't that according to your location compared to theirs?

lengeta

Smash Ace
I don't know. I've had bad green connections, and really good red connections. Doesn't make sense to me.

stranga

Smash Journeyman
I bet those colors don't mean anything. I've had alot of lagless red matches.

Anyways, I'll be on for a while if anyone wants to play

zergman

Smash Cadet
Well lets see Springville is were the MTC is at right? Hop onto I-15 and go North and I'm right before you reach Ogden.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Springville is just north of Spanish Fork, and south of Provo, with Provo having the MTC. If you're just before you reach Ogden, you're a fair distance from Springville.

zergman

Smash Cadet
Yeah I have a friend going to BYU so I knew it was somewhere by Provo though for some reason I thought Springville was a suburb of Provo or something. I had a friend at the MTC said he was from Springville and I thought he said it was really close to the building.. Anyway I hope I get some people to add me. All my friends are moved away so I have no people to play and the computer is getting old.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Clinton is right by Roy, Roy being that place were that Goji guy lives.

Dipler and zergman added, it's never too late... TO PARTY!!!1

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
I know, I want to get pwned by you guys some more :laugh:

I wonder how good my Wolf is though...because I doubt I'm as bad at Brawl as I am at Melee so maybe I actually stand a chance at winning against you guys on occasion.

hahah dude yeahh i bet your good now, well come over dude! like right tomorrow or somthing! come on jesse!

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
I know, I want to get pwned by you guys some more :laugh:

I wonder how good my Wolf is though...because I doubt I'm as bad at Brawl as I am at Melee so maybe I actually stand a chance at winning against you guys on occasion.
Last time you told me to come over David said no...

You serious this time?

david said no?! we doesnt make the rules. dont listen to him
just come and im being seriouse this time :D

lengeta

Smash Ace
Sorry for teh slows, I've been out for awhile. PrinceJesse added.

::EDIT::
For some reason Dipler's FC wasn't showing up, so I've fixed that as well.

SlayerX

Smash Rookie
So what's the deal? I've added all of your codes to my system, is anyone gonna add me to theirs? I'm looking forward to getting my @$$ kicked online!

stranga

Smash Journeyman
My wii is not connecting to wi-fi for some reason so no online brawls until this gets solved.

Sorry for not checking earlier

Top Bottom