• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Brawl FC Excange

Dflected

Smash Cadet
In game tag: Brazn

FC: 3909-7188-3598

live in South Ogden

please add me cuz i've added everyone else

Check My Sig!

PrinceJesse

Smash Cadet
Okay I'm going to add EVERYBODY on this list. I'm tired of playing idiots from NS2...

Add meh. I'll edit this when I have added everybody.

Okay, I've added you people. Return the favor please.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Alrighty, you've been added Apollo. And since I'm posting, Laozy was added awhile ago as well.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! My ingame gamers tag:
Thnts
My Brawl FC:
2707 1263 2393
Add me and I hope to see all of you online!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Do most of the people posting their FCs plan on coming to tournaments? You don't even have to enter if you come. There's no substitute for meeting people and no lag :)

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I agree as well. Although I am relatively new to the tournament scene, online mode/lag sucks. Nuff said. However, I would rather play a laggy player than a CPU!

lengeta

Smash Ace
I'm away from my computer at the moment, BC, but I'll throw you up on the front page as well as soon as I'm able. I'll just put you under everyone else or something. -_^

olimarmaster

Smash Cadet
yo, names death on brawl, fc is in the sig, im bored so i need someone to get on

nvm, looks like this thread sucks

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Forum Username: SirKibble
FC: 3093-7424-7335
Tag: SRKBL

Tag change from what it originally was.

luan87us

Smash Rookie
Oh snappppp! I didn't know there were smashers in Utah. T.T I finally found you guys. Please please add me! I'll be adding the people with the Green Latency in for now but if other want to add me I am more than welcome but pm me so I know. My in-game tag is Luan, my FC: 4983 - 4659 - 5711.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Cool! You should come to the tourneys! Also, I will add you, though I don't play online much....

luan87us

Smash Rookie
I never knew about this til 2days ago when I was bored and tried to look for someone to smash with on brawl lol. Then I came across this. I'll be looking forward to play you guys soon. I am also looking to smash online right now if anyone interested text me at 349-8219

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I saw this a month ago and never got around to posting in it.
In any case my Brawl FC is 4253-3292-0117, I'm on WiFi fairly often considering I usually can't make it to tourneys.
My gamer tag is JPB.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Why I've never noticed this...

Um, I can't remember what it is, but it's in our information, so I won't bother searching for it.

Since I've been attending tournies more often, I'm...well, never on. But if you want to smash, just let me know and I'll come online to fight. But since I'm never on that much, I guess I won't bother adding anyone unless they PM me their info. I'll be more than happy to add though, because I pretty much don't know what else to do nowadays.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yes, unfortunately.

Luan, I'll add you. Whenever we're online at the same time we'll have to have a few matches.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hey, I'm starting to practice more with Brawl, and as such, I've been playing online more with people, so feel free to add me. If you do add, then PM that you did, and I'll add you back.

Mine is 1848-1338-8155.

Top Bottom