• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I occasionally use Garen. Not a lot though.

EDIT: Guys, im on a winning steak:

5 in a row, lets see if I can keep this up.
I am sure my team can put an end to that if you would like ;P

We plan to do some 5 que's this Thursday night if people are up for a few games. You should know my name just send/text me yours.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, I jynxed myself and lost my 6th one anyways, guess Sion couldn't keep it up.

Won my next 2 as Ashe and Soraka shortly after though.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya we should be on lol starting at around 5ish if people are up for some games. I have also talked with a few people about hosting a UT lol tourny (in house if we could get a place but thats hard). But ya if people are up for some games Thursday just let me know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would be up for in house tournaments, let me know if you ever find a place.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I would be up for in house tournaments, let me know if you ever find a place.
In house would be very hard, as I know 30ish who play just in this city and one of the schools around here has a huge lol player base. But I would like to if I could, at the least on line can be done

:phone:

-Final-

Aria♪
Cause we all know you'd enjoy it, Z'z.

Pssh. Fate posting here for the first time in like half a year. Come to a tournament/fest sometime, you lazy ***.

-Final

:quill:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I dont think I have meet you ZZ, and no I will not be at any smash fest. I have no plans to play smash any time soon, I got no time and play to many other games. Just decided to stop by and see whats up saw some lol chat and figured I would say something. But ya just let me know if people wanta play lose some games, sounds like ciz is up for it...and Bruce says he has nothing to say to him =P

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I met Fate the time him and Sage visited Gkirbs mansion like, 5 months ago.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
O, well damn next time just be "yo dog, you better remember tis **** or ill cap yo *** wit my riven" cause thats how I remember you talking now.

As for you jelly! hi, na just not the kind of game im into now I have always liked being part of a team and you can't really do that in smash aside from crew battles and even then you cant really effect your team anymore then tossing them off after they do good. Hell I really only play B+ from time to time (might Thursday as slave is coming over). Also my weekends are filled with work anyway so I wouldn't have time to go to one. Anyway hurry up and give me people's summoner names so I can add you fools and we can do some games or something.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I smashed with BYUers last night and OMFG it was so much fun.

Shoutouts to Jellyfishn for still being pretty good after two years!

Joke for still being a joke (; and for having a cute sister.

Calidude for being pretty good at melee! Surprisingly good (:

and to me for still being the motha fluucking best.

And i really don't think there's going to be smash at geex...

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
DOUBLE POST::::

How many hours do you need to put into LOL before you're actually good?...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can never not need improvement at LoL, there's always something you can get better at.

But if you mean to a level where you aren't considered a scrub, I'd say you'd have to put in a good 50+ hours.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
50 hours is only like 60-70 games...

Unless you learn incredibly fast or play with good people who teach you a lot you're still gonna be a major scrub after that point.

I'd say at least 200 hours if you've never played MOBA games before.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
WTF....

that's way too much time to spend on a game...

But apparently LOL has taken the smash community like flies on a poop so I want to check it out

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im going to go with you have spent more time on smash then 50 hours, and ya if you have no maba exp the game will kick your ***.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I should rephrase... Way too much time to spend on a computer game. In smash, you get to be with other people, talking ****, doing MMs, etc. its social! When you play PC games, most of the time you're by your lonesome with a headset or something on the comp, jacking off between matches. I can't take that much jerking off. So yeah, not trying to talk **** but its kind of an anti social kind of thing. And by anti social I mean you only interact with cyber ****ks. Not with people irl. Of course some of you **** might be exceptions but I'm talking the majority here. Damn that was a long post.

TL; DR that's why I don't do computer games

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I LOVE how social LoL is. It's freakin tight gettin in on skype and talking to everyone. I probably have better conversations on skype than I do IRL when playing with you Yaz. But, yeah it is understandable.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
You're obviously not gonna spend 200 hours trying to get good if you don't enjoy playing the game...

If you don't enjoy computer games then I don't know why you're considering giving LoL a chance. It IS a lot more convenient being able to play without needing to meet up with people and like Marco said, you can still have conversations and talk **** or whatever while you play.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'm not a fan of the whole cyber social thing.

Marco, you have better convos in LoL cause you're having more fun. Its no fun getting ***** by me over and over again. Not that I would know. :p

I figured since a**** load of smashers play LoL I might be able to find some common ground. Plus Everett aka Sinz keeps saying how easy it is. Doesn't sound easy...

EDIT: CREA BEAR YOU ARE ALWAYS SO SMART AND WITTY!

Lada

Smash Apprentice
quit talking about that gay @$$ game.
Its not even worth getting into, and apparently everyone thinks they're good at it except Zz he knows he sucks at it, trust me yaz you won't like it, also you're not the best.. like seriously
i bet if you ask jelly who is the best he won't say you.
but yeah that LoL game you all are talking about is bull SHI+ in a chef salad.

I really think there is going to be a smash tourney at geex. I know Zz is more likely to be wrong. But i believe him. zz we gon FLUCK at geex
SC2 is a lot better than any PC game out there..
SHOUTOUTS anyone? I wanna do shoutouts but im kinda lazy, but i love reading them.

CREA I'm sad you didn't go to genesis. I thought you and C!Z were butt buddies...

Top Bottom