• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. We'll be doing a Halo 4 midnight launch event at Worlds Gamestore. We'll have details on that within the next few days.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
We're looking at either November 17th or the 24th. I'll tell you when we've decided on which date to go with.
A tourney when dedicated Nintendo fans will be waiting in line for the WiiU?.......no

do the 24th.

Edit: Everyone vote Melee for EVO 2013! The community has already put amazing effort into at least getting us out there. We may have a chance if we get enough votes! Long live melee! Sorry, Brawl doesn't look like it has a chance....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wut, I voted for like, 3-4 games lol, not all the losing ones. My vote for LoL was for fun though haha, I honestly dont think it shouldve even been an option to vote for lol.

And Id rather see other things over Melee honestly, which is why I didnt vote for it :/

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Wut, I voted for like, 3-4 games lol, not all the losing ones. My vote for LoL was for fun though haha, I honestly dont think it shouldve even been an option to vote for lol.

And Id rather see other things over Melee honestly, which is why I didnt vote for it :/
So you're saying that LoL shouldn't be an option, but MLP being an option is fine, huh... <_<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Evo is a fighting game tournament, for Fighting games. LoL is a MOBA, not a fighter, but Fighting is Magic IS a fighter lol. The combo system and feel was designed to play a lot like MvC just with only one character.

And I know its already gonna be a side event (I mean it was last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiwZvPKhsDo), but I felt like voting for it cuz why not lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GGs last night, was fun.

Shoryukens for daysssss.

And Tane, pls upload dat GW save, that **** was way too hype.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
GGs last night, was fun.

Shoryukens for daysssss.

And Tane, pls upload dat GW save, that **** was way too hype.
Which replay was that? I haven't even looked through my replays since then. But that was an awesome smash fest, I'm glad you hoes came out.

Can we get announcements with a URL for online registration for the tourneys in the future? I know we're supposed to have more online registering going on, so my guess is that would help out with that.

By the way, Final you left your phone in my car. And this is the only way I know how to get a hold of you.

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
We live in provo near BYU. I'm free today from noon till like ten or eleven at night, or maybe even later if people show up. We also have four tv's if we get enough people to need them.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Kenny I'm down. I should be able to head down around 2ish. So anybody in the SLC area or is on the way down, I can give rides. Call/text 8012287211

Top Bottom