• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My melee pichu is so legit that i took a stock off fts's fox, hell yeah

Staz

Smash Lord
what about thursday in the payson club house where the tournament was held, you guys could make alot of carpools and work something out :) :) we could all provide food too, and melee :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
what about thursday in the payson club house where the tournament was held, you guys could make alot of carpools and work something out :) :) we could all provide food too, and melee :p
I'll try to come. If someone could pick me up it would be legit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
kirby be mad at america

EDIT: OMG ammy is going to be on MvC3, im soooo getting that now <333333

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Suuuuuper fail. Ballroom camp all this week. Keep me posted though on any others. I'll see what I can do. This week in general is bad, actually.

DZLE

Smash Master
Ballroom Camp, lol.

Being able to Ballroom Dance is nice, glad I didn't go to a camp to learn how though. (Not that i'm good or anything... >.>)

I probably won't be going to Payson Smashfest.
Unless there is Melee and people playing it.
And maybe if I can get a ride >.> My car to payson and back = 40 bucks.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I learned in High School. I took the Ballroom Camp at BYU for the heck of it in 2006, and loved it. I should've gone the following year, but I had just gotten a job, so I couldn't really do much about that. And then my mission, so obviously I couldn't go.

Soooo glad I'm going back though ^^

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i checking the sonic boards and they are doing and interview thread but when it came to interview the best sonic this what they had to say

I think next to be interviewed is X. :)
I'm home. Let's get the next voting process going.

X doesn't have an internet connection, I'm not sure if he would be able to do this. It would be radical if he could though.

Tenki, thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it, and I'm sure the others do too.

I'll vote for Wedge.
and this is what kid had to say about __X__ in his interview!
-What is your thoughts about X?
I answered what I thought were the pros and cons of X in another thread, ill link them here. at some point.

-Which Sonics do you think are the best in each region / Top 5 Sonics?
Theres usually only 1 good sonic per region. As far as top sonics go. imo its:
1/2. Tied with Espy and __X__
3/4 Tied with me and Speed. We tied at mlg the only tourney we were both at. but I think hes fallen out a tiny bit, so I think I might be slightly better than him now. although that may just be my bias.
5.? thats a toss up... Might be Bam, i almostnever see him in tourney. Might be ITT, hes the only other one putting up consistent tourney results.

What DO you think of X and Espy?
since I already kinda answered this, ill give another answer.
I think we ALL have room to improve.

LOL @ this
To add onto Trents question, what do you think the Top 5 Sonics have to work on?
__X__ needs to work on implementing non spindash moves into his game. and not being so predictable.
Speed needs to work on his offensive mixups.
Espy needs to work on his defense game.
ITT needs to stop being so predictable and work on his mindgames and reading ability.
And I need to step up my reaction speed to better my SDI skills.

2. Do you find _X_'s worshippers annoying when they post here whenever he does well in a tourney?
Yes, but theyre sooo easy to troll. so its w/e. I just wish that i had people that hyped me up when i do well in tourney, but nobody in my region ever really accept that im good, in any game i beat them in.
thats just sad.. they didn't even bother to ask the best sonic for an interview! cause they think he's too poor. we should get X to do this interview, he's the bess sonic he deserves it! any helpers?

Staz

Smash Lord
haha DZLE there will be melee everywhere dude me and my brothers play it and yaz does it too and dude something must be wrong with your car because me and my brothers go farther and go to rj's all the time its 20 there and back for us because we have been there a bunch of times so we would know and we are probably the poorest people in the smash scene and dont complain (for any of you guys that have been to our house :p) lol

Death by scrub don't listen to trav your toon link is way good :) we can help chris out

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Make sure you check out all the non-tournament activities at SuperCon 2010

http://www.supercon2k.com/industry.php

It's going to a great weekend like no other gaming con around!! Also, pre-reg closes August 6 so make sure you pre-reg online. You can still signup for all tournaments the day of the event!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If rj were still here, he would've probably said something like, ohreallay?

EDIT: Utah placed as the 4th healthiest state for kids, discuss

Top Bottom