• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Gojira, when you return, do you want free money to mm mah pichu in melee?!

Staz

Smash Lord
hey guys come smash with me thursday ^_^ 801-735-2386 ill random mm anyone and ill mm anyone in melee >:D and oh guys are we going to supercon? its so freagin close :)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I cant go or i would totally $1 mm you at both! ($1 mm da bess evar, i dont lose as much money that way, so i can play EVEN MOAR people)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
hey guys come smash with me thursday ^_^ 801-735-2386 ill random mm anyone and ill mm anyone in melee >:D and oh guys are we going to supercon? its so freagin close :)
Have you guys pre registered yet?

Also, I don't have a phone til tomorrow. So if you need me(which nobody ever does) just facebook me or email me at iamlights@gmail.com

@Final, I'll do those.

EDIT: For the next two weeks I am going to want to train for supercon .If you ever want to smash just call me and we will hit it up.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Gojira, when you return, do you want free money to mm mah pichu in melee?!

When is the next big smash fest? I'll see if FTS wants to go lol. You can MM me with any character and beat me. I don't even remember any advanced terms or anything.

BTW I dont remember what DZLE looks like....anyone have a picture? He wants to team with me at my next SSF4 tourney but I dont remember him or anyone lol.

Staz

Smash Lord
@everyone hey scrubs come this friday to our tournament

@JIRA JIRA hi

@ZZ next time we smash let's MM

@ds4 we still need to MM

@Dryu greetings loved one let's take a journey

-Final-

Aria♪
Apparently Youtube raised the limit for video length from 10 minutes to 15, so I no longer have to split the videos from Z'zgashi's tournament. I'll see if the files will upload now.

DZLE

Smash Master
When is the next big smash fest? I'll see if FTS wants to go lol. You can MM me with any character and beat me. I don't even remember any advanced terms or anything.

BTW I dont remember what DZLE looks like....anyone have a picture? He wants to team with me at my next SSF4 tourney but I dont remember him or anyone lol.
LOL woooow Zack.

I was the kid doing all the ****** aerials off the diving board at RJ's. Like Bowsers Uair and kirby's nair and all that.

Plus, i'm teaming with fts.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
In a way, I enjoy the game between the mods and GKirb, probably because it's slightly nostalgic of a few members and me back during GunZFactor. Doesn't change the fact: such "members" need to find a much, MUCH better social life.

And yes C!Z, I did just say that.

-Final-

Aria♪

I don't even want to know what got GKirb banned in the first place

And I will have no internet access for the next 8 days. >_>
Not that any of you ever care to contact me anyways... just saying.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That is a LIE!! And i bet if i played yaz 100 times i would beat him once :D

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
nah it was a parody of and anime with those characters
it could very well be making fun of kingdom hearts

oh btw two negatives make a positive! ggs

Gojira

Smash Lord
Im going to return and be the best here is how. When C!Z is called to play me the ninja I hire will do this to C!Z. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8

Secondly I will upload a Virus to PC!

Thirdly ill stop drop and roll kill the rest of the peeps living under my shirt.

Then I will offer Yaz a free body massage by the fellow individual who had his brains fried making "Body Massage" the only words he can say.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3GTNv9hHk

then I will take any survivors that are any decent then do this to them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNwN7qTbUvM&feature=related

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hi! I am the Smoom you've heard of. I want to come visit you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can't go to supercon anymore due to apartment contracts and bull****. I'm going to tell DFG to give one of you guys my pre reg

Top Bottom