• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man, i hate living way out here in west jordan... its so far away from everyone else :(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bah, i'd have more posts than you mars, without trolling too ;) but i stopped posting. post count = fail.
I kinda stopped posting too. And in my defense about 80% of my posts were probably during 2008-2009 before Rj and me started trolling. I've just been on here since 07' lol.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Oh and can anyone get me for ZZ's tourney?? I'll give ya gas money n all that.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
SInz that is one of the gayest usernames i have ever heard of. Lucky for you the evidence is gone.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
**** those first two falco vids could have been C!Z
and the falco at 2:28
im not used to seeing C!Z lose in melee like that

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL. I was the red marth only. I've done my fair share of **** on that fool too, you just don't get to see it haha.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well I am leaving, but there's still a buncha people that would not like that to be true.

Ds4, Cameron says he's spose to be pickin you up but he doesn't have your number. Better reply asap.

-Final-

Aria♪
There are still several people who care about melee, but it's not enough to be considered an actual melee scene.

I would rather have melee tournaments than brawl ones, even though I'm not that great at melee...

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
So I live in prov and am just looking for people to smash with be it melee or brawl. Tournaments/ fests whatever. I just need numbers and to be informed. At the moment I don't have a car, and therefor do no have transportation, however, I will have a car in a week or so. I'm willing to drive an hour or so just to smash with people, and much farther for tournaments! Give me the skinny!

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
So I live in prov and am just looking for people to smash with be it melee or brawl. Tournaments/ fests whatever. I just need numbers and to be informed. At the moment I don't have a car, and therefor do no have transportation, however, I will have a car in a week or so. I'm willing to drive an hour or so just to smash with people, and much farther for tournaments! Give me the skinny!
Going to BYU, I assume?

I live in Mapleton (like 15 minutes south of Provo). We have a small group of smashers here that gets together every once in a while for Melee and Brawl. Maybe like 4 of us that are semi-competitive + sometimes a few n00bs.

If you're interested just shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number and stuff.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Are you at BYU?

I'm there :D

Top Bottom