• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I am starting to like MvC3 less and less in a way lol.
Still fun though, even if it is a lot easier.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Hey greatish tourney guys, it took way longer than it should have but it was still a good time and I don't think I'm going to party as hard next time the night before the tournament lol. I don't know about the rest of Idaho but I'm going to try to make it to the next few tourneys. Do you guys still do monthlies?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey greatish tourney guys, it took way longer than it should have but it was still a good time and I don't think I'm going to party as hard next time the night before the tournament lol. I don't know about the rest of Idaho but I'm going to try to make it to the next few tourneys. Do you guys still do monthlies?
That is our monthly. next one will probably be around the same time next month.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, didn't I place higher than you in every event you entered? oh yeah, I did.

Hmph, I thought you were good.
Hey, didn't I give a **** about you in every event you entered? Oh yeah, I didn't.

:D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It was fun seeing (mostly) everyone's faces again. And I even got to play against pretty much every Idaho player in tournament that I haven't met before. :laugh:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, it was definitely awesome to see everyone again. :D (including you Chris.)

___X___

Smash Lord
And I'll join the suck-off fest.

yeah, it was way good seeing new, and old faces.

I gave sinz the biggest hug when he came out of left field, with his lovable laughter.

but, thanks, everyone who came. I hope I put on a good show for melee finals.

boy, didn't think I'd do so good. and especially that CRAZY comeback..

overall, the tourney, the people, the atmosphere of the tourney, was... well, AMAZING.

thanks, guys.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
What were the results from the tourney? Or at least results for the people that got money.

Edit: NVM, PC linked the results for me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I want to but I'm pretty booked at the moment. Hopefully I can find time... :/

Top Bottom