• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
All right guys. Tomorrow I'm expecting a lot of smashers at my house!! I'm really excited! My address is 475 S 400 W, Provo UT apartment A4. You guys can start coming at 7pm. I'll be getting pizza around 10pm. Remember to bring set ups and tvs!!! And a few bucks for MM's haha! Again my number is 801-472-7266 if you guys need any help getting to my pad. When you get there, park out in the street so you don't get towed. ALL THE BEST SMASHERS ARE GONNA BE HERE SO BRING YOUR 'A' GAME!!!! Can't wait to see everyone!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ALL THE BEST SMASHERS ARE GONNA BE HERE SO BRING YOUR 'A' GAME!!!!
Only cuz imma be there :awesome:

But on a serious note, I cant wait, I'll bring my wii, but I dont have access to a TV that I can bring atm (unless you want me to bring those 2 shizy 4 inch ones lol)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Go for it! The more the better. Apologies for mah language before hand.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah bring people! One of my roomates is gonna be there too hahaha he loves smash... we do three one one's in melee to see if they can beat the best hahahaha!!!!

Staz

Smash Lord
ZZ was in our crew battle vs. idaho and we won XD its either zz is way good (which is more likely) or idaho just sucks balls

Lada

Smash Apprentice
All right guys. Tomorrow I'm expecting a lot of smashers at my house!! I'm really excited! My address is 475 S 400 W, Provo UT apartment A4. You guys can start coming at 7pm. I'll be getting pizza around 10pm. Remember to bring set ups and tvs!!! And a few bucks for MM's haha! Again my number is 801-472-7266 if you guys need any help getting to my pad. When you get there, park out in the street so you don't get towed. ALL THE BEST SMASHERS ARE GONNA BE HERE SO BRING YOUR 'A' GAME!!!! Can't wait to see everyone!
"PAD", the word all the beaners use that think they're cool.
I take it you live with beaners.
Ill money match your ***** @$$ in both game bich

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Then how come the majority of the smashers are attending?

Last chance for anyone in the Draper, Sandy, and Salt Lake areas needing a ride. PM me, and I'll give you my number and address so you can get here, and I will take you up to Provo.

I plan on leaving at 7:30, so send em in, or no ride for you.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
*** hey guys i said apt A4 but its actually A3!!! haha and i do live with beaners Kev! YOU LIVE WITH 5 MORE THOUGH HAHAHAHA

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
It's going on til we die bro. It's a true STD

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like this will be a big one, sorry I'll have to miss it. Hopefully the newcomers find the scene friendly and want to do more events like these!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The new guys were awesome, and Yae was cool too. She was pretty good at smash and was fun to talk to! I hope they all can come again, I invited them to come to tournaments, they were all cool guys!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Rockmix and I with the 2 hours of sleep.

I also think I'm getting better at melee, regardless of who I went I didn't get 4 stocked at all Saturday :D Well, JV 4 stocked once or twice, but still got that first kill :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I got home, watched some MLP for awhile, then fell asleep watching Yu-Gi-Oh.

The last thing I remember before dozing off was Kaiba vs. Ishizu

Staz

Smash Lord
it was A TON of fun :) after our activities and after the dance we ended up playing mk XD I lost to her by just like TWO points and I was about 1 second behind her in the last lap :p it was great seeing everyone at the smash fest! And seeing new faces for a change was great too :D anyway, zz have you talk to the people yet about man expo? Get at us asap so it we can be prepared :D while we are on the diiscussions of tourneys....If I hosted one at my shizzy apartment would you guys come? :3 it would be in midvale so buzz wouldn't have long distance johns because I'm like 5 minutes away :p I'm pretty in the middle of most smashers :3 so if you guys would want me to I will :D just say the word :D prolly mid may? Or whatev works best! :) I might be able to provide food too :D

yaediny

Smash Rookie
I had a really good time at the smash fest! Keep me posted on future events and I would love to come. Hopefully we could stay longer next time :)

Top Bottom