• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
So, we hand an amazing smash-fest at my house, and I'M BROKEN NOW.

(Me and zz lost to X 5 times in a row, in a 2 vs 1, WE DON'T SUCK, HE'S JUST AMAZING)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

(Me and zz lost to X 5 times in a row, in a 2 vs 1, WE DON'T SUCK, HE'S JUST AMAZING)
Lol, I got ***** so hard. I like how the second we turned teams on we won every game.

After everyone else fell asleep and it was just X and I (at like, 4 or 5 o'clockish), we just had a bunch of 1v1 seriouslies and it was hella fun, I think it helped me inmprove a ton.

And Kevin, STEP IT UP, YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME IN A SINGLE SET.

And I suck balls a Melee, I consistently lost to pretty much everyone in Melee. My Mario snipes fairs like a boss though.

Joel is way better than me at Melee.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Someone come smash at ma place! Zz, Colby, mexis, Josh idc
ERK! Is here this weekend

Zz did you get a new cell #?
I have the one that starts 597

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nope, it's still the same, why?

And I couldnt/cant do any smashing today, I had to/have to finish all my homework and stuff so I can graduate.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix

Hmmm....:197:
Lol, I got ***** so hard. I like how the second we turned teams on we won every game.

After everyone else fell asleep and it was just X and I (at like, 4 or 5 o'clockish), we just had a bunch of 1v1 seriouslies and it was hella fun, I think it helped me inmprove a ton.

And Kevin, STEP IT UP, YOU DIDN'T BEAT ME IN A SINGLE SET.

And I suck balls a Melee, I consistently lost to pretty much everyone in Melee. My Mario snipes fairs like a boss though.

Joel is way better than me at Melee.
It was funny how we would just kill each other then the minute we turn teams on we win every match.
Those Mario snipes were too gay lol jk they were pretty cool

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
What deck are you making/using?

Im currently using a Dragunity/Naturia hybrid, they work together SO WELL somehow :D
I had Chaos Plants, but I have played them for too long and they are boring now. So now Im trying to make Spellcasters work but everything I try isnt quite good enough. :<

Ill probably just slap my plants back together when I bring a deck Saturday. Im excited to go against Dragunity Naturia. :O

I just found out yesterday that I completely blow at this game now. Lmao, Quagsire and Wailord. <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I used to run a spellcaster deck for a while a long time back, and my dad actually still has a kick *** Spellcaster deck I believe. It's a bit outdated, but it was dominant. He runs something different now though, cant remember what it is...

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I used to run a spellcaster deck for a while a long time back, and my dad actually still has a kick *** Spellcaster deck I believe. It's a bit outdated, but it was dominant. He runs something different now though, cant remember what it is...
They have such good support I just cant beat the top decks right now which have even better support. I have tried a super control deck with Secret Village of the Spellcasters and a Spell Counter deck with Endymion but neither can keep up. Still tons of fun though. :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, they lack that ridiculous speed that all the top decks have right now. I remember back when I tried to get Cloudians to work I had the same problem... Lol, Cloudians...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might later, just I use an iPod to use these forums and it doesn't run flash. :/

Staz

Smash Lord
it's the end of the week, just work your a** off and by thursday you should be good <3 :)

anyway, keep me posted

you have my numbah.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Bad news. I work Saturday because a bazillion people asked for it off and I was too late. I get off at 2pm so what would be left If I got there at like 3pm?

:phone:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
lanky, let's plan on thursday. zz, you too mmk?
Thursday works. I am off at 3 30. Let me know if you need rides or anything.

Bad news. I work Saturday because a bazillion people asked for it off and I was too late. I get off at 2pm so what would be left If I got there at like 3pm?

:phone:
You better come. I wanna play friendlies with ya again.

that WOULD BE PERFECT TIME, can you bring joke too?
Him too.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Where does Joke live? I could probably pick him up. Also imma text my boss and see if there is a possibility someone else can come in.

Top Bottom