• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'm thinking of doing a for fun brawl- tourney at the lock-in in two weeks. Prizes would be random for fun gifts too.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I wanna go to the Lock-In, but I'll have to get off work which Im not sure if I'll be able to do, HOPEFULLY I will though. I'll know hopefully tomorrow since I work tonight and I THINK my manager is coming in right before I leave, we'll see though. FINGERS CROSSED!

wangston

Smash Lord
I got a 360 today so fill free to come down and play sf4. I have two pads. Bring your own stick. SF4AEULTRA IS HYPE!!!

But for reals though I found a basically new gamecube controller at my house in Kentucky.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just so happens my boss had the day off today lol, so I wont know until Tuesday since I have a meeting to go to which he'll be at. FINGERS STILL CROSSED!!

Lol remember Super Sony Bros? Dat balance:

Jekyll

Smash Ace
For anyone coming to my place today, my number is 574-3Oh9-Oh932. Give me a call when you get here and I'll come down to let you in.

Oh = 0 = zero

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey I called your number but got a weird message so make sure you typed it here right. My phone's telling me I'm texting a landline O_O
tane and I plan to stop by, is there a time that's best for you?

quad post? smashboards the HELL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey I called your number but got a weird message so make sure you typed it here right. My phone's telling me I'm texting a landline O_O
tane and I plan to stop by, is there a time that's best for you?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Zz, you've officially confirmed for me that I either pick one of the high tiers or one of the low tiers in any fighting game I play.

Smash 64: Pikachu
Melee: Marth, Peach
Brawl: Zelda
PSABR: Kat
Soul Calibur 2: Sophitia

Yay my luck!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I got a 360 today so fill free to come down and play sf4. I have two pads. Bring your own stick. SF4AEULTRA IS HYPE!!!

But for reals though I found a basically new gamecube controller at my house in Kentucky.
F I wanna play some street fighter but so far away:(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I pick all over the place:

Smash 64: Yoshi, Mario, Fox
Melee: Mario, Yoshi, Bowser
Brawl: Yoshi, Bowser, Mario
PSASBR: Kat, Spike, Drake
Soul Calibur 1-4: Xianghua (+Hilde in 4)
SC5: Leixia, Patroklos, Hilde
SF4: CViper, Cammy

Tuesday

Smash Ace
64: Fox
Melee: IC/Sheik
SCII: Zerg
YGO: Elemental Heroes/Batterymans
Pokemon: the girl
VNs: osananajimi route ftw

Tomacawk

Smash Master
what's your address
also I'm watching dreamhack winter dota 2 finals, so I won't be down to play until later tonight

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just go to like Gamestop or something and get a used Gamecube and Melee disc for like $20 each lol

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
INTERJECTION!

The annual Winter Sandycade Lock-in is coming! The night of Dec 13, be prepared to get your game on! $10 per person for attendance, with pizza being provided! There's also raffles going to happen this time around (you get to choose which raffle to put your ticket in, and then if you wish to buy additional tickets, you can).

Details at the following Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/476490275804460/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

I will be bringing my Wii with Smash Brawl, Melee, and Project M. If you wish to bring your own you can, but we also invite you to explore the event as a whole ^^
Sorry for the late reply, I'll do my best to come to this! I hope to see you there!

-Final-

Aria♪
It's just basically an overnight video game fest. It goes from like 10PM to 8AM iirc.

I don't believe you're forced to stay there, but the whole point is to play video games until morning. And I don't think you can get back in if you leave.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He's been to more than you have lol.

And basically what Final said is spot on.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
are you dense?
ive been to every single one
more than both of you

maybe if finals presence
wasn't on the level of Tomoko
i would remember him

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Oh boy, drama.
It's just basically an overnight video game fest. It goes from like 10PM to 8AM iirc.

I don't believe you're forced to stay there, but the whole point is to play video games until morning. And I don't think you can get back in if you leave.
Thanks very much. I guess I'll stay until morning comes or my fingers bleed, whichever comes first.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
So who's going to the tourney this Saturday?

PS: I'm back in town. Someone play melee with me this week. IDC where.

wangston

Smash Lord
Speaking of great games I got PSO on the gamecube now. If you love grindfest you should come over and grind till our thighs get raw.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Dude, I LOVE PSO. If you find your place ransacked, and your copy of PSO and your memory card missing... it wasn't me. Just saying.

Top Bottom