• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Im going to talk to the venue first thing Monday so you guys will know Monday evening just keep a lookout im also shooting for the 22nd so ya!!

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a few weeks so I thought that I should introduce myself.

I've been playing brawl for the past few years but recently I have gotten really into melee.

I currently live in the South Ogden area and attend school at Weber State. Hopefully I can find some people to play some smash with! :grin:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, if you don't mind traveling to Logan every now and then I host pretty regular smash fests up here. Other than that you have @ Support. Support. and a few others in your area too.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey! If you live up in Ogden area, you'll have to hit up Game Vault Thursday night. That's where smashers gather currently :) SuppRT is your main man for that!

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guys, I've been lurking here a few weeks so I thought that I should introduce myself.

I've been playing brawl for the past few years but recently I have gotten really into melee.

I currently live in the South Ogden area and attend school at Weber State. Hopefully I can find some people to play some smash with! :grin:
Yeah i hold weeklies at Game Vault (well at least trying too) every Thusday at 4 youre more than welcome to come

Bobert513

Smash Rookie
I went to game vault last Thursday and nobody was there! I'm in South Ogden, so you gotta let me know when you're going!

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I went to game vault last Thursday and nobody was there! I'm in South Ogden, so you gotta let me know when you're going!
Lol yeah about that I took a week break from smash and anything related to it but Thursday coming up ill be there for sure

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
sigh i was gonna have my tourney on the 22nd but whatever the first of next month sound better imo #alilsaltyrn

MVP

Smash Ace
sigh i was gonna have my tourney on the 22nd but whatever the first of next month sound better imo #alilsaltyrn
sucks that devon's doing his on that day, really wanted to play that weekend :/

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
News to me, since normally it's always been the third Saturday. But whateves. Group from Provo going? I'd like to maybe tag along or offer a carpool myself, since going back and forth to SLC is getting taxing.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
SuppRT's thing being on the first of March actually works better for me, if that makes anyone feel better. Oh and make sure we make room on the schedule for Roy-For-Alls right before Melee singles grand finals.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ Ken Neth Ken Neth : Well, let me know, since I'd love to do that. I can possibly book my parents' vehicle if they don't need to use it.

@ Tomacawk Tomacawk : Bring your cube, we'll play some melee on the side :p

@Anyone possibly planning on tourney: I've got a tournament for another game on the 8th of March, so don't plan anything for then XD

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
IIRC, if there's ever a melee tourney or Project: M tourney, it's always run on the side by someone else.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
sucks that devon's doing his on that day, really wanted to play that weekend :/
I'm still having my weekly Thursday so you can come play lol
SuppRT's thing being on the first of March actually works better for me, if that makes anyone feel better. Oh and make sure we make room on the schedule for Roy-For-Alls right before Melee singles grand finals.
ROY FOR ALLS $5,000,000 for person who doesnt SD as much as i do
So no Melee tourney this month? D:
Yeah sorry i would like one but whatevs its all about that Melee March!!!!!

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Guys I bought a laptop since my last one was on its last leg. I already had a capture card and now I might be able to get a recording setup running again.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Going to test out streaming here in just a minute at www.twitch.tv/tsuteto if you wanna let me know how clear the game streaming is.

EDIT: So audio isn't registering for now. Straight up video only, lemme know how it is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom