• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That feel when you had a little over $700 at the beginning of the day, and by 1:30 you only have $132.43.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Had to get my car full serviced, pay rent, and get groceries. Also met some friends for some lunch. :D

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Why two exclamations? Why not the standard of just one, or going the extra mile and making it three? Geez Zz, why you gotta be so lazy?

EDIT: Came across this article: http://www.1up.com/news/masahiro-sakurai-reflects-super-smash

And you know, I totally agree with him. Melee was catered more to the hardcore in terms of play style, and due to findings, made it even MORE hardcore than the developers realized. Brawl may have been too casual, but the pick up and playability of it was certainly there. Smash 4 I would venture being somewhere in between, but probably closer to the style of Brawl if I had to guess.

Just my thoughts. Others?

Last edited:

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
where my melee players at today
My day offffff and looking for Melee friendlies(more like teach-me-to-plays-ies). I live by the U on foothill text or call me at 801-390-5158, I'd prefer text first if anyone is down. I have a gaming garage and 2 cubes(only 1 melee).

GET AT ME MELEE PLAYERS

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Im sorry and who are you?
And excuse me for wanting to get **** done around here. It doesn't seem like you or Zz has the initiative of doing that;^)
It's too bad I can beat you at any game of smash! Even the ones I don't play

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
@Tomacawk !!
GET THYSELF AT HIM!!
Yo Jekyll, you live downtown? I was that bald ginger dude and Clok was the long haired ginger dude who you played friendlies with for a bit. Lets get some friendlies going sometime man we wanna see your sausage rocket.
Shoutouts:
Those two giant mofos, I don't know if you guys are in this thread but good to see some new faces.
I think this was in reference to us. If you were the Doc, Mars, it was a pleasure playing with ya as well. If you weren't the Doc, I'm not sure who you are :^)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I aint broke, I still have more money than just that, the $700 was my whatever money.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I'll MM anyone with Fox. Unless you play Fox. Then I'll play Sheik. I suck at Fox dittos lol.

ZykrathOfficial

Smash Cadet
I've been brushing up on tech skill and such with my Falco, I want to play some more friendlies with y'all sometime!

IIKahl DrogoII

Smash Rookie
I am brand spankin' new to the smash community but this is where @progducto sent me. I'm from Orem/Provo area.
Some friends and I want to come watch March 8th's tourney. Where is it being held?

David Guzman

Smash Rookie
I would like to know that too. Where is he March 8th tournament. Oh, and I'm new to the smash boards. My name is David and I live in west Jordan. Let me know in there are any Brawl/ project M players in the area who would like to play a at least weekly. Let me know guys. thanks

Top Bottom