• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lengeta

Smash Ace
Sorry, been away from my computer all day. Things are all set on my end. I work Thursday until 4:30, so once I'm off I'll probably head home and shower, head up to Highland to snag the Wii, then head back to my place, so 6:00ish? I'll plan on being at Bobo's sometime around 4:00 so we can get the Wii and video recording setup. As for Sage's... I guess that depends how late we're playing at Bobo's and how early I get up the next day, lol.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Sorry, been away from my computer all day. Things are all set on my end. I work Thursday until 4:30, so once I'm off I'll probably head home and shower, head up to Highland to snag the Wii, then head back to my place, so 6:00ish? I'll plan on being at Bobo's sometime around 4:00 so we can get the Wii and video recording setup. As for Sage's... I guess that depends how late we're playing at Bobo's and how early I get up the next day, lol.
So its at bobos and we have ten people max, this = bobo me you
and who else?

lengeta

Smash Ace
Slight change in plans. We'll do Thursday night at Bobo's as well, it's bigger and he's free. It will still be around 6-6:30ish before I'm there and ready to go.

If Vat's bothering you just report him.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
So I dont know if ill be able to make it on Thursday I will come as early as possible on Friday. Also the list of people who i have coming are the following:
Layne, PC, BOBO, Slave1, FP, harpuia190, Baka^ni, DRGN, Staz, Dai, Xtinction, lada, and myself. Gojiro and CREA are you two planning on coming that would make it 15 and thats about how many people i was going to have. If you are not on this list and think you should be contact me.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
We bring the heat. We'll melt your city. babies will cry and the ladies will moan in pleasure, if AZ comes to your city.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Bobo's Thursday and Friday, eh? I'll see what I can do ^^

Doesn't seem like I'll be able to come to the Saturday fest due to it being overcrowded, but I might be able to both Thurs and Fri. We'll see though.

Baka^ni

Smash Cadet
Baka^ni and DRGN were some of the first to ask to come so ya they are coming.
First to ask! Thats awesome.
noooo! DRGN SWEARS!

and she eye ****ed C!Z!
Thats my girlfriend for ya! She's brutal and evil. As for what she did to C!Z, I think that I'm going to go with PC and ask what are you talking about?
I was actually the one that told them about this. LOL
Kirsten told me a couple of hours after you told her. I couldn't miss an opportunity to play brawl early.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
So I dont know if ill be able to make it on Thursday I will come as early as possible on Friday. Also the list of people who i have coming are the following:
Layne, PC, BOBO, Slave1, FP, harpuia190, Baka^ni, DRGN, Staz, Dai, Xtinction, lada, and myself. Gojiro and CREA are you two planning on coming that would make it 15 and thats about how many people i was going to have. If you are not on this list and think you should be contact me.
yeah scrage! but what about you hott and xsyven are you guys coming :laugh:

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
X, I have no idea what you're talking about.. which is probably the same for everyone else >.<.

Anyway, yeah, I'll be hosting it both Thursday night and Friday evening. In the interest of not being too crowded and yet still having everyone play, if you can only make it one day (thurs-saturday) please say so so we can make sure all of you guys get to play. Also of note I'll have Brawl on the projector and two TV's set up with Melee, so you can hone your skills or whatever while you wait. I'm interested on putting together an actual list of who wants to come on Thursday; for Friday it will be quite a bit longer so obviously some people won't be there all the time, but for Thursday that won't really be the case....... so, yeah. Lists are good.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Also, if anyone does come to my place, you should probably park up at the church or something (2 blocks away) so you don't end up with a parking ticket.

Where is this said church? If it's kind of easy to spot, then just tell me what direction it is from your house.

EDIT: And Bobo, if you create a list, then put me down on the Friday one.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Actually, wait a minute PC... Layne won't have it at his place anymore. It'll be at my place, so the church's location won't really matter :S.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Christ people, READ THE **** POSTS. I don't know how many times it's been stated that it's now going to be hosted at Bobo's house both Thursday and Friday nights, but it's been more than enough.

Bobo, I plan on coming both days and bringing a different friend or two each day. If it's overcrowded though, I'll volunteer to leave early.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol, thanks Tsuteto. I was about to say a similar thing... Just to DOUBLE check.. I am hosting the "tournament" on

Thursday at 6:00 pm

Friday at 4:00 pm

And then on Saturday S@GE is doing his thing. Lol :).

Nanaya

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. I'm new here, as you can see from my post count.

I'm a friend of PC's, and if possible, would like to come to the fest on Saturday.

Top Bottom