• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So...bought The Conduit, been playing for the past few hours...

Pretty d*** good game, I have to say. It's very Halo-esque. And the controls of the game are excellent. After a few minutes of tweaking the settings, I found a good control for my style. They even let you customize which buttons does which, like Smash Bros.

Haven't tried multiplayer. I always finish the one-player campaign before I do that. But it's shaping to be the game I expected it to be.

r3d d09

Smash Master
So...bought The Conduit, been playing for the past few hours...

Pretty d*** good game, I have to say. It's very Halo-esque. And the controls of the game are excellent. After a few minutes of tweaking the settings, I found a good control for my style. They even let you customize which buttons does which, like Smash Bros.

Haven't tried multiplayer. I always finish the one-player campaign before I do that. But it's shaping to be the game I expected it to be.
I totally forgot about the conduit. I need to go see if someone has uploaded it yet ;) If not i probably will rent it to test before the cash comes out of the pocket.

-ps. Infected Mushroom is today. Highly doubt anyone is going, but just by chance someone is. PM me.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I totally forgot about the conduit. I need to go see if someone has uploaded it yet ;) If not i probably will rent it to test before the cash comes out of the pocket.

-ps. Infected Mushroom is today. Highly doubt anyone is going, but just by chance someone is. PM me.
Well, I have it...if you want to try it out.

they should put it on youtube i don't feel like downloading a 20min video.
What he said.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I don't think I'll be able to make it back to Utah on the second week of July like I planned. :(
Stuff came up...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I don't think I'll be able to make it back to Utah on the second week of July like I planned. :(
Stuff came up...
Heeeeeey, you're becoming like me now. :bee:

I always knew I had a fan out there, somewhere.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm a fan of Minato. His name is Japanese, even though he is not.
Yup, yup. There's no Japanese blood in me at all.

And @ Anonano: I don't wanna be more like the old you. I wanna go to these Smashfests.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
ROFL For that, I'm a fan of CREA. I guess CREA (the person) is Japanese, but CREA (the alias) is not... I fail at being funny... :ohwell:
ROFL
I lol'd IRL XD

I'm a fan of Anonano for being classy and for maining low tier. :)
And a fan of CREA for his 2:22 am post!

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm sure most of you know already but I got my mission call. I'm going to Sao Paulo, Brazil. I leave sept 23 and I got to the mtc in brazil so I won't get to see you guys again.

But don't worry I'll be back in two years, I plan on going to byu again.

slave1

Smash Lord
I'm sure most of you know already but I got my mission call. I'm going to Sao Paulo, Brazil. I leave sept 23 and I got to the mtc in brazil so I won't get to see you guys again.

But don't worry I'll be back in two years, I plan on going to byu again.
sweet. if i am lucky i will run into you there.

but anyways i will be getting my call here within the next couple days. if people want to throw out guesses i will give somebody a candy of some sort. or a cold stone ice cream. to whom ever gets it, or is very very close. and it could be global so if you want to be imaginative.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Heh, Nathan/Slave is going to go to BYU? For SHAME!!! ;) (JK jk.... but not reallly)

Anyways. Yeah! Congrats Wang! I plan on going to the U when I get back, so we're going to have to hook up some epic/awesome/hangouts/smash?/whatnot!

P.S. Thanks to all those who came to me farewell/openhouse after... It was awesome to see you all! :D

wangston

Smash Lord

WOW real life utah smash. LOL kevin. This picture is missing one thing..... me :( I wish I could have been at this farewell. I wish I could go to everyones. Yaz get a freaking hair cut hippy.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
me and alex are probably gonna get blazblue! for the ps3 i think
Sweet. My gamertags are in my sig.
I'll be getting it for the PS3 though since I have an arcade stick for it.

Also... who's next in line to leave Utah for a mission?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
LOL I still prefer SF II the most out of the SF games. It's more balanced.
SF III Chun Li and SF IV Sagat have no weaknesses. :(

Oh, and Blazblue comes out this week!
while i was in japan... i played blazeblue in the arcade and i almost bought a jp ps3 just to be able to play it at home xD also... my god the giant black shyguy is sooooooooo broken X_X

also, id like to announce that im back... who missed me? <.<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
while i was in japan... i played blazeblue in the arcade and i almost bought a jp ps3 just to be able to play it at home xD also... my god the giant black shyguy is sooooooooo broken X_X
Yes, Arakune's too good. He's the best character along with Rachel at the moment. And LOL at callling him the giant black shyguy. :laugh:
And silly GKirb, PS3 is region free. And the game's even coming out this week in the U.S.

My papers are in, just to let you guys know. I'll know when and where I'm going pretty soon.
I guess I won't make it back to Utah in time to see you off. :ohwell:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
my papers are in as well, my stake president said it would be like 2 weeks will i got my call, so really from this point, its pretty much whoevers papers tell us to leave first

FOR EXAMPLE

kenny could get his call to like zimbabwe and leave in oct/nov
i could get my call a week later to idaho, and be leaving in sept/oct

WHO KNOWS

oh and minato ill have alex add you cause its his ps3 and we are picking it up today

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
If you're getting back July 19th then you'll get to see both of us. I'm pretty sure the soonest they can send you out is like 5-6 weeks after you actually get your call. At least that's the earliest I've ever seen.

Top Bottom