• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

B_J_

Smash Cadet
lol wow rj got infracted for posting this:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin_A
M2K or no M2K, Dekar is going to win this haha

stfu. cant even click yo links... dekar gotta be me first son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3d d09
if Dekar doesn't, i'm going to bone him >.> i mean own him :p
gross. that guy is from johnsville becareful you might have the clap johns to worry about"

lol wtf? is there even anything wrong here????

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980

"Quote:

Quote:
gross. that guy is from johnsville becareful you might have the clap johns to worry about"

lol

10 chars

r3d d09

Smash Master
i was told that the ban (6 points) is a joke ban. but i'm not certain... sinz, can you back me up on this?

we are almost to our 1000th page O.O and minato don't say something like you're only on page 250 or something.

DZLE

Smash Master
CONTROLLER WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOo
fixed corrupt fate

infraction imminent

Gojira

Smash Lord
since when?....Have I really been absent that long?

I dont have an SD card reader on my comp......can anyone set up the newest version of Brawl plus on my Wii if I let you Borrow it?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

I dont have an SD card reader on my comp......can anyone set up the newest version of Brawl plus on my Wii if I let you Borrow it?
I can do that. =D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Utah doesn't post results.
I do when the tournament is on my laptop..
I have made pre-built SD Card batches to quickly transfer to other people's SD Cards numerous times, already. I'll make you one if you want; just tell me if you have any special requests, as well.

DZLE

Smash Master
I have made pre-built SD Card batches to quickly transfer to other people's SD Cards numerous times, already. I'll make you one if you want; just tell me if you have any special requests, as well.
Special Request!

Make me one with the latest codeset, with the music you have in yours on the char select and on those stages, with the stages you have, and
please make it have scar jumping.

That is all!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
DZLE, I already gave you the download with all of those things you listed... <_<

If you need help knowing what to replace and what to merge, then just IM me.

DZLE

Smash Master
DZLE, I already gave you the download with all of those things you listed... <_<

If you need help knowing what to replace and what to merge, then just IM me.
Oh, well I lost that download...

I'll get it from you tomorrow (later today) when I talk to you on IM.

Night

ALSO: Where is my smash controller TT I must playyy

Gojira

Smash Lord
So I just need to give you an SD card and not my Wii? Do I even need an SD card after the data is loaded once?

I would like the entire Brawl theme complete gone out of the game completely if Possible.

DZLE

Smash Master
Gojira you make me smile.

B+ Loads straight off your SD card, nothing needs to be done to your wii. You load brawl, go to stage builder, and it loads the OS. Through which, you load Brawl+.

Most of the brawl theme has to stay, unless PC can change it to all-charizard fest.
:p

Also, I know we just had one, but any news on when the next tourney is gonna be? I don't think I had that much fun in a long, long time. One of the best tournies i've been to, and it was good that I placed 7th and 8th (I think?), not bad after my absence.

I look forward to the next tourney and hanging with everyone. I hope FtS and Gojira can make it again, as well as everyone else.

I also have a person interested in the scene, so i'll get him to come to tournies.

More aerials off diving board ftw, too.

I'm gonna buy another controller soon. I must smash...

Also Goji (and anyone/everyone, for that matter) if you needa get @ me lemme know i'll pm you my number

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

"Quote:

Quote:

Hahahahahahaha

:link:

B_J_

Smash Cadet
You don't need to BJ all you need to know is
There's going to fine *** girls there lots of scene girls
You act like i need help getting girls or something....

man rj sure does post a little.
RJ never posts... wtf is this ****
Lolololololololol :laugh:
YAZUUUU-YOOOOO get ***** k?

Where did you post those Brawl+ Results?
Charizard sucks in b+ k?

Utah doesn't post results.
this.

yup

and go here

brawlplus.net/download
lol the main dif is the new music/stages
Oh, well I lost that download...

I'll get it from you tomorrow (later today) when I talk to you on IM.

Night

ALSO: Where is my smash controller TT I must playyy
CANT FIND!!! D:

Hahahahahahaha

GTFO Twat_A

EDIT: RJ says tourney saturday. ery1 come!! b+ 2$ again... if it gets consistant turn out after 3-4 tourneys possible pot size bump up \O_o/

someone tell fate to grow one and come to it... and to stop being the lurkeringest mod ever

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
I'll definitely come to a tourney this saturday, sounds awesome.
I might work at 4, but trying to get it off.
And, I'll just bring my SD card to the tourney and get brawl+ there? Cause I'm a noob.

DZLE

Smash Master
Saturday? Hell yeah. I'm down. So down.

I had Kendo/Iaido sparring and KungFu this saturday but my partner is going to england.

So tourney!!!...

Controller...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
and go here

brawlplus.net/download
It's not that he can't find the place with the download file, it's that he doesn't have an SD Card reader for his computer. Way to read his posts, RBJ...
So he's in the same predicament as youRJ.

And Zack, what do you mean by "the entire Brawl theme complete gone"? Like the Brawl main theme music, or what?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Also, I know we just had one, but any news on when the next tourney is gonna be? I don't think I had that much fun in a long, long time. One of the best tournies i've been to, and it was good that I placed 7th and 8th (I think?), not bad after my absence.
I placed dead last lol

RJ says tourney saturday. ery1 come!! b+ 2$ again... if it gets consistant turn out after 3-4 tourneys possible pot size bump up \O_o/
Ill come if possible, dont know my schedule i'll look when i get home...

And this time ill bring money AND get a good nights sleep :p

B_J_

Smash Cadet
I'll definitely come to a tourney this saturday, sounds awesome.
I might work at 4, but trying to get it off.
And, I'll just bring my SD card to the tourney and get brawl+ there? Cause I'm a noob.
lol serve for servin up noobsauce all day eryday

Saturday? Hell yeah. I'm down. So down.

I had Kendo/Iaido sparring and KungFu this saturday but my partner is going to england.

So tourney!!!...

Controller...
already ninja dzle status

It's not that he can't find the place with the download file, it's that he doesn't have an SD Card reader for his computer. Way to read his posts, RBJ...
So he's in the same predicament as youRJ.

And Zack, what do you mean by "the entire Brawl theme complete gone"? Like the Brawl main theme music, or what?
i dont understand. why do you keep talking about RJ? im BJ the best pit in the world

obv he wants the haruhi theme \O_o/

Gojira

Smash Lord
Entire Bral theme completely gone is what I meant to say.

BJ, I dont know who you are in person or even if you were at the tourney. Charizard may suck but I had never played Brawl plus before that day and I actualy won two matches with him. Sure that may not change the fact that he sucks if he does indeed suck....just means I R amazing =P.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
GTFO Twat_A
careful BJ, I've hit girls bigger than you before. And I've probably fought tougher infants.

No harm no foul though :p

And to meet Gkirbz johnsville quota: johns johns
I would kick all of your ***es in melee but I don't have the means of getting to Utah
johns johns

Edit: johns

Edit numero dos (thats number two for those of you that don't speak German):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3iB1fM57I

Top Bottom