• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm not going to anymore smash tournies. nor will i show my face around any smashfests.

I won't be answering to anyone unless I see fit.

GG, ****ty *** ****ing scene.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey Utah doods i'm lookin for a Game Boy Advance SP, a Game Boy Micro, and any Gameboy games........if anyone is lookin to sell em for reasonable prices let me know.

Edit: including original GB and GB Color games

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm not going to anymore smash tournies. nor will i show my face around any smashfests.

Looks like we got another rage quitter!!
Have fun being like lanky.

Utah smash scene sucks so bad we have people crying about how much they can't win.
HAHAHHAHAAHAH

B_J_

Smash Cadet

WOOOW RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGE QUUUUUUUIIITT WHY DZLE NO ONE ELSE CAN BEAT THAT SCRUB SONIC EIIITHERRR

i never ever thought i would have to say this to dzle but....

YOU LANKY??

seriously dzle why u mad 4?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Not to say who, but people were going through DZLE's laptop at the last tournament, stealing pictures of him from it. And they were taking pictures of him while he was sleeping. (Why the facination with DZLE, all of a sudden? :laugh:)
Seriously, this scene really needs to learn to respect one another and other's stuff...

r3d d09

Smash Master
Seriously guys. Like I said before. There is no respect going on in our scene. I don't have Anything to say. DZLE. You have the right to do what you're doing. Don't csb him or anything. This is serious stuff that you guys have caused. Gg

B_J_

Smash Cadet
k dzle no lie that was an amzinly lanky post.

also, i cant garuntee the tourney (or anymore tourneys... at that) saturday after all guys.. ill keep you updated though it depends on a few factors

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Not to say who, but people were going through DZLE's laptop at the last tournament, stealing pictures of him from it. And they were taking pictures of him while he was sleeping. (Why the facination with DZLE, all of a sudden? :laugh:)
Seriously, this scene really needs to learn to respect one another and other's stuff...
Seriously guys. Like I said before. There is no respect going on in our scene. I don't have Anything to say. DZLE. You have the right to do what you're doing. Don't csb him or anything. This is serious stuff that you guys have caused. Gg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Until some of the Utah scene stop being complete d*** wad bas****s, this is gonna keep happening.

DZLE, I respect your actions completely.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
lanky you are a ***, and get mad about a video game and **** like that that doesnt matter

dzle is cool and doesnt get mad like ever, but people abuse his **** and he is sick of it

there is a huge difference.

also im intiating an instant bounce yo *** off into da street policy concerning using other peoples stuff with out asking and going into my room and **** like that IF i host saturday

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You have no clue.

I got mad because half the scene didn't treat me with the respect I deserved, and fully took advantage of my hospitality, with no thanks whatsoever.

DZLE is going through the same godd*** thing, only this time you guys f***in crossed the line even further!! You don't go browsing through people's things! What the hell is the matter with you people?! Have you no f***in sense of morality?! Do you not care what people go through, just to be nice to you stupid f***ers!?

You know what? I don't care! I don't have to listen to your stupid s***, cause frankly, you are worthless scum! You guys think you're the hottest s***, but no, you're just s***. You can't f***in treat people like this! All they try to do is help out, but you just f*** them straight up the a**!

The good thing is, I don't have to see a single thing you say. That's the beauty of ignore.

DZLE, do what you want. What those guys did is unforgivable.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

B_J_

Smash Cadet
**** LANKY THAT IS BY FAR THE COOLEST STORY YOU HAVE TOLD YET!!!

i love how i type like 2 lines of text concerning the difference between him and lanky we get a wall of text, and he acts like him getting butthurt over getting ***** in smash all the time is the same exact thing as people violating your privacy and abusing your **** \O_o/

that rage just now made my lunch taste 100x better

Minato

穏やかじゃない
that rage just now made my lunch taste 100x better
Hearing the word rage will always make me think this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nm5nrt0WqM

And yeah, nice job scene. I thought DZLE already stated in an earlier post not to touch his stuff.
Pretty sure there was a whole page and stuff about that being a problem last time.

I doubt anyone has the guts to go through GKirbz's stuff and think they're going to get away with it. :laugh:

Gojira

Smash Lord
GOJIRAS RETURN (maybe)

Thigns are getting much better for me.
1. As soon as I start my new job I can take a week off to earn my drivers license
2. Then I just need to save for a car.
3. Prepare it for my drive to Evolution.

Once those three steps are done I have my OWN transportation thank ****ing god. These means I wont miss any more gatherings AKA I'M COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thigns are getting much better for me.
1. As soon as I start my new job I can take a week off to earn my drivers license
2. Then I just need to save for a car.
3. Prepare it for my drive to Evolution.

Once those three steps are done I have my OWN transportation thank ****ing god. These means I wont miss any more gatherings AKA I'M COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT!!!
Get owned by my Ibuki if I'm able to make it Evo.
In all seriousness, I suck at SFIV now. Super's going to make up for it and I'm just going to be training like crazy when that comes out.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Jira returns. Is Evo doing brawl again? If so I will come with you :D

___X___

Smash Lord
Time For Super Scincere Post.

Look guys. I don't know which of you are taking this serious and which of your AREN'T.
But you all should know that when I'm MEAN to you guys I'm JUST JOKING. so DZLE If you actually got mad at what I said I'm sorry. TO EVERYONE - I'm sorry if you actually get mad at the things I Say. if you haven't noticed already, I'm a man who loves to joke around and always have fun. but sometimes people take it a bit too serious that it gets me in trouble.
guys, we're a SMASH SCENE! we can't let anything get to our heads!! sure we'll get annoyed at times, but were FAMILY!!! and family love each other. we're always suppose to be there for each other as well. LANKY GUNNER YES YOU, Im so sorry for all the trouble i have caused you.(yes, im actually saying sorry to LANKY)
I didn't know you would take it SOOOOOO serious. but I guess some people get more mad easier than others. I want our smash scene to stay fit and healthy. So please guys when something goes wrong, don't go BALLS OUT. just be chill with it. I've also recruited 2 new smashers that want to come this Saturday. so please lets all get together this Saturday and have an awesome time! I for sure want to see DZLE T!TS there.
Guys, its really OK. I promise never to be mean to anyone ever again. Unless its yaz.... or g kirbs... or my brothers because they love me and know im jokng.
So lets all just get together and FORGIVE AND FORGET.
I want to teach you guys a lot of new things ive learned in smash.
We got this!!!!!!!!
Also, im teaming with serve this tournament!!!! we're gonna win.
also this tournament can be like a new tournament! A new refreshed tournament!!
I'll be arranging matches and what not and we should have a lot of brawl TV's. I'd also like a melee tournament if possible.
but we should all get there early and play our matches when we're suppose to just so we don't have to sit there ALL DAY.
Oh and im bringing like 5 other new smashers that are my friends.
so guys please be excited for this Saturday. and RJ i expect you to have tournament!! (I'll cry if you don't)

Anyways I'm done.
I guess my joking days are over.
if anyone has any questions or concerns about anything let me know. I'd love to help.

EDIT: just in case you didn't know this. i Love each and everyone one of you. even if we don't talk, i still care for you A lot.
you guys are my friends, my family and my life.
I would hate to lose anyone of you.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Look guys. I don't know which of you are taking this serious and which of your AREN'T.
But you all should know that when I'm MEAN to you guys I'm JUST JOKING. so DZLE If you actually got mad at what I said I'm sorry. TO EVERYONE - I'm sorry if you actually get mad at the things I Say. if you haven't noticed already, I'm a man who loves to joke around and always have fun. but sometimes people take it a bit too serious that it gets me in trouble.
guys, we're a SMASH SCENE! we can't let anything get to our heads!! sure we'll get annoyed at times, but were FAMILY!!! and family love each other. we're always suppose to be there for each other as well. LANKY GUNNER YES YOU, Im so sorry for all the trouble i have caused you.(yes, im actually saying sorry to LANKY)
I didn't know you would take it SOOOOOO serious. but I guess some people get more mad easier than others. I want our smash scene to stay fit and healthy. So please guys when something goes wrong, don't go BALLS OUT. just be chill with it. I've also recruited 2 new smashers that want to come this Saturday. so please lets all get together this Saturday and have an awesome time! I for sure want to see DZLE T!TS there.
Guys, its really OK. I promise never to be mean to anyone ever again. Unless its yaz.... or g kirbs... or my brothers because they love me and know im jokng.
So lets all just get together and FORGIVE AND FORGET.
I want to teach you guys a lot of new things ive learned in smash.
We got this!!!!!!!!
Also, im teaming with serve this tournament!!!! we're gonna win.
also this tournament can be like a new tournament! A new refreshed tournament!!
I'll be arranging matches and what not and we should have a lot of brawl TV's. I'd also like a melee tournament if possible.
but we should all get there early and play our matches when we're suppose to just so we don't have to sit there ALL DAY.
Oh and im bringing like 5 other new smashers that are my friends.
so guys please be excited for this Saturday. and RJ i expect you to have tournament!! (I'll cry if you don't)

Anyways I'm done.
I guess my joking days are over.
if anyone has any questions or concerns about anything let me know. I'd love to help.

EDIT: just in case you didn't know this. i Love each and everyone one of you. even if we don't talk, i still care for you A lot.
you guys are my friends, my family and my life.
I would hate to lose anyone of you.
Chris, you have no idea how proud I am of you right now.

I know it's hard trying to keep this scene going, and I'm glad you finally found when things just go too far.

And it's not that we ask you to stop joking, but know when to stop, cause all of us take something personal, even if it seems little to someone else.

I accept your apology, and I would like us to be friends again.

And I wanna give you a big hug next time we see each other.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you wanna steal pics of DZLE find him on facebook or something.

Wow X, I never thought id hear that coome out of you, and i DONT mean that in a bad way. Also that is awesome that more people are coming!

Gojira is back! Woot! (I guess, i dont know him really lol)

I agree with DZLE though, you guys have to be more respectful for his stuff, and as much as i think DZLE is amazing, i understand if he goes with his desicion

Also maybe my weegee friend will come this time :/

___X___

Smash Lord
Chris, you have no idea how proud I am of you right now.

I know it's hard trying to keep this scene going, and I'm glad you finally found when things just go too far.

And it's not that we ask you to stop joking, but know when to stop, cause all of us take something personal, even if it seems little to someone else.

I accept your apology, and I would like us to be friends again.

And I wanna give you a big hug next time we see each other.

Woooo hoooo! okay now please come to the upcoming tournament and enter all events!! we all need to start smashing together!! <3
yes a big hug indeed.

If you wanna steal pics of DZLE find him on facebook or something.

Wow X, I never thought id hear that coome out of you, and i DONT mean that in a bad way. Also that is awesome that more people are coming!

Gojira is back! Woot! (I guess, i dont know him really lol)

I agree with DZLE though, you guys have to be more respectful for his stuff, and as much as i think DZLE is amazing, i understand if he goes with his desicion

Also maybe my weegee friend will come this time :/

hahahaha no offense taken!!!
yeah, Jira better come to the next tournament as well!

i want our tournaments to be filled with joy and laughter and HYPE!!!!!!
We got this utah.
we can all do this if we work together :)

Also, if you can - bring as many people as you know and bring them into the smash scene. We also need to get the tournaments running faster just so people wont come and think its a waste of time.

Yes, BRING YOUR WEEGEE FRIEND!!!!!! <3

Dekar173

Justice Man
ITT: Mormons take it too far, then take it back, then ***** get sucked and people are happy :)

I'm down, I'll pitch or catch, your move UT.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Woooo hoooo! okay now please come to the upcoming tournament and enter all events!! we all need to start smashing together!! <3
yes a big hug indeed.
Oh shoot dude, I actually got a wedding this weekend I have to go to! (I'm the best man, after all!)

But next week is Spring Break, so I'll hold smashfests when I don't work!

Then the next tourney I don't have to work on, I promise I will!

ITT: Mormons take it too far, then take it back, then ***** get sucked and people are happy :)

I'm down, I'll pitch or catch, your move UT.
It's more fun this way.

It's like having make-up sex every godd*** day.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Guyssssssssssssssssssssss I get my wii in an hour. :D the guy didnt flake :D

Top Bottom