• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah, no problem. My parents'll probably only let you stay 'til 5 or 6 anyway.
...That's if I survive that long. I can play, like, three serious matches before I'm pooped. I'll be reduced to random suicide bombings and suicidal edgeguards long before 7:30 comes around.

Which kind of brings me back on topic, because I really need to get my stamina up before the next ToF tournament (that I can go to). I was dying of hunger and of exhaustion by the time singles rolled around. I never would have guessed that going to a video game tournament was so exhausting. :\
It didn't help that one guy in particular swore at me every other second under his breath during our matches, either. But it was food and stamina that got me the most.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Yeah, no problem. My parents'll probably only let you stay 'til 5 or 6 anyway.
...That's if I survive that long. I can play, like, three serious matches before I'm pooped. I'll be reduced to random suicide bombings and suicidal edgeguards long before 7:30 comes around.

Which kind of brings me back on topic, because I really need to get my stamina up before the next ToF tournament (that I can go to). I was dying of hunger and of exhaustion by the time singles rolled around. I never would have guessed that going to a video game tournament was so exhausting. :\
It didn't help that one guy in particular swore at me every other second under his breath during our matches, either. But it was food and stamina that got me the most.

lol will prepare to be ripped to shreds by my amazing squirtle:] Ask wangston how sexy my squirtle is:)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Don't even go to Squirtle, just use Ivysaur's wimpy leaf to gimp me. It works every time...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Link's tether recovery sucks bad... A well placed leaf will stop Link's forward momentum every time, forcing him into UpB because his tether recovery can't reach the ledge. Then the Ivysaur edgehogs... I got 3 stocked by Havokk on WiFi this way...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Link's tether recovery sucks bad... A well placed leaf will stop Link's forward momentum every time, forcing him into UpB because his tether recovery can't reach the ledge. Then the Ivysaur edgehogs... I got 3 stocked by Havokk on WiFi this way...
I guess I was used to how good Sheik's tether recovery is.

wangston

Smash Lord
Dryu that squirtle is anything but sexy. It's not my fault squirtle is so short Captain Falcon can't jab him.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I was going to ask once we waited a bit for people to talk, then I would come in sound like an *** and say " so when do we want the next ToF to be". but now is good to =P December 6th or 13th are the 1st and 2nd Saturdays of the month.

wangston

Smash Lord
I vote for the 6th. I'm leaving for Christmas break on the 19th. Is there any way we could have FTS hold ma10 on the 13th. Though that is early and it would really only benefit me but still I would like to get another tournament in before I head home. The way things are looking right now Cincinnati is going the be hosting the Midwest Regional Championship for the 08 circuit on the 20th :D Thats only an hour from my house woot, I'm going to get to play with all the best in the midwest.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so my NEW boss at PnT said that he wanted it on the 6th, so its on the 6th but on a side note there will be tournies every Saturday for other games I dont know what games yet but I think Halo is definalty going to be one.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
K so my NEW boss at PnT said that he wanted it on the 6th, so its on the 6th but on a side note there will be tournies every Saturday for other games I dont know what games yet but I think Halo is definalty going to be one.
The 6th is fine with me, unless something comes up.

And Draper PnT needs some Street Fighter tourneys. It would be good for them too since Street Fighter IV comes out February.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Halo woot! Haha I've been playin WAY too much! :laugh:

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Who from Utah was confirmed to come to OH SNAP! again? - I'm just now getting around to updating the OP in this last stretch before the tournament goes down.

wangston

Smash Lord
You would think it would be teams 4v4 but were are you going to find enough people to do 4v4 and have a more than like 4 teams. They might just have to doubles. I really don't like FFA it's to hectic for my liking.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I will probably make it on the 6th. A lot going on in the two weeks after that (sister getting married and brother going on a mission) so something could pop up relating to those.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You do see that you are 3 lvs higher then me, and stay up later then me playing it right? Along with the fact that I share my account with 2 other people.

wangston

Smash Lord
wow nerds.................... they're the worst kind hahaha.

Rade are you coming tomorrow to smash with me and Crump aka The Chump??? You should bring fate with you if he gets done with his "training" (as he likes to call it) before you head out.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wow nerds.................... they're the worst kind hahaha.

Rade are you coming tomorrow to smash with me and Crump aka The Chump??? You should bring fate with you if he gets done with his "training" (as he likes to call it) before you head out.
hahaha i just wanted to get online and brag to mike :D

umm im coming down still, i dont know what you guys wanna do, cause ill probably chill at my pals place the whole time, but we will probably have a lot more time for smash cause, well unless i go rent a game today, we dont have that much planned

wangston

Smash Lord
You should still pick up mike he has no friends to hang out with. Playing wow all day for a pair of pants doesn't sound like fun. Bring him with you and drop him off at Kenny's so we can **** him...... I mean play smash with him.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You should still pick up mike he has no friends to hang out with. Playing wow all day for a pair of pants doesn't sound like fun. Bring him with you and drop him off at Kenny's so we can **** him...... I mean play smash with him.
WE CAN DO BOTH!!!!!! I wont fight it unless you want me too :) any way im still not sure if me ma is cool with it or not ill find out in a few but im groundedish right now, the "rule" is no friends over here so I should be fine but we'll see. And ill have you know I stay in my silky pants all day on Sunday, it is the greatest felling ever silky pants + silky boxers + some time silky shirt = good time.

Edit: she wont give me an answer but it sounds like a yes.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
you guys do realize, i didnt come on thursday cause i had a volleyball game to go to, and yesterday cause, my friends couldnt anymore

besides im still higher level than mike

wangston

Smash Lord
you guys do realize, i didnt come on thursday cause i had a volleyball game to go to, and yesterday cause, my friends couldnt anymore

Well I blame it on world of warcraft no matter what you do. You play volley ball????

CorruptFate

The Corrupted

Both times when I got home you were on and we could have still gone to see all our little BYU hommies.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know, there are rehabs for those who play WoW.

For reals.

Edit: Why are we discussing WoW on the ToF thread? I don't even like WoW.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
because everyone thinks i ditched em :p
i didnt though

on a side note i prolly wont be coming this thursday, and i might not be able to make it to brawl teams for MA9

there hows that for a side note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom