• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah's Getting Ready for OC3 Biweekly

Gojira

Smash Lord
Spid3y

glad to see yet another smasher emerge. You are going to get the lucky sight of a Bowser owning everyone at this biweekly. Just hope you dont get in the way of that good Bowser player. :p

stranga

Smash Journeyman
would I be allowed to bring apple juice to this or is food and drinks banned? Also how come I am listed as rodolfo's brother 2?

Gideon Isaac

Smash Rookie
Stranga: How do you know you're not listed as Rodolfo's brother #1? And are you the link or the fox main?

Junbu... pei: I see nothing wrong with explosive apple juice... but I guess it is your house.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Official Tournament Rule Announcement

Anyone who calls or refers to me as "Junebug" will be immediately disqualified without a warning or refund.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Lol... nice, Junpei.
Anyway, I thought I'd let you guys know that you would have to do without your drugs. That is, the Doc's mad pill spammery that I engender. Layne isn't heading up and hence no free ride for me :|, and I'm actually just remembering that I have plans from 5-11 ^o) (see utah thread for details) so... sorry guys, I won't be able to make this one. We should have one next saturday though!! None of this bi-weekly stuff. Weekly!! whoo! :).

Gojira

Smash Lord
MM? sorry that i don't know the meaning, if it's a tournament thing i've never been to a tournament (i want to anyway) unless you mean you want to fight one on one then yeah sure
MM is where you agree to certain rules like Best of 5 plusagree to use certain characters or agre to any character with a small amount of money on the line. In this case its my Bowser vs any of your characters best of 5 OC3 Rules(check the first post of the thread) and im only saying we each put like 2 dollars on the line.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Why do you insist on trying to take money from everyone? Get a **** job.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Ok I'm sure you've read this already but there will be a tournament on saturday at my house. All the info is on the first post if you havent read it yet.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
good news for utah smashers

there is a 50% chance of me going to this biweekly and a 0% chance of me going to any other biweeklies because i now work 7am-7pm. the next time i'll play is with st.george when we go to oc3.

more good news...khom will not be joining me, so that means 1st place can go to anyone. :laugh:

maybe even rodolfo.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
6/23 Biweekly Results

Doubles:
1. Woot
2. Koopfoxalypse
3. Rodolfo's Brothers
4. Junpei and Gideon
5. Crap

Singles:
1. Laozy
2. Raging Asian
3. Fox the Stampede
4. C!z
5. Gojira
5. Cesar
7. Pancho
7. Sada
9. Rodolfo
9. Gideon
9. Jeyt

laozy

Smash Journeyman
the best biweekly ever...because i won
the only shout outs are going to cesar and pancho. you guys did one heck of a job. good deal.

edit: first post updated

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The all week smashfest sounds great! I would probably try to go there a couple of times (maybe). So if you guys decide to do this, do it after I get back (like the week after July 7th). Also, how big do you plan to have this? Like how many TVs per day?

Also, I heard that you guys are just kicking C!Z out of the carpool to OC3 for me...that's messed up. He's really pissed that you would just throw him aside like that. If I go, I also want him to go, too. :( And what happened to the van that can fit 7? It's down to a small car that fits 5... Someone...GET THE VAN!! ;)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
The all week smashfest sounds great! I would probably try to go there a couple of times (maybe). So if you guys decide to do this, do it after I get back (like the week after July 7th). Also, how big do you plan to have this? Like how many TVs per day?

Also, I heard that you guys are just kicking C!Z out of the carpool to OC3 for me...that's messed up. He's really pissed that you would just throw him aside like that. If I go, I also want him to go, too. :( And what happened to the van that can fit 7? It's down to a small car that fits 5... Someone...GET THE VAN!! ;)
Dont worry. I would never kick C!z out of the carpool. At least not before kicking out gojira anyways :laugh:. WE NEED YOUR VAN LAYNE!!!! GO TO OC3 WITH US!!!

Gojira

Smash Lord
Carpool situation

C!Z is not just going to be kicked, i don't want anyone kicked, if layne gets the van 7 Utah peeps will be going well six excluding layne. C!Z, don't worry about your position mang.

Also another good biweekly it was fun of course and next biweekly er tourney, I'm going to fast and see if that is really what makes me do so bad. Although I did suicide twice vs C!Z and that was not a food problem.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
next week I'm going to fats and see it that is really what makes problems, not that it is what caused them........i stupid ed twice vs C!Z in the tourney.
Did anyone understand what that would translate to in English?

lengeta

Smash Ace
Yeeeeeeah guys... I'm still probably not going to make OC3 (it is still a maybe though), and I'm pretty sure my van wouldn't make the trip (that's my nice way of saying my van's not going). Heck, Vegas is pushing it. If I can carpool with another vehicle I'll definatly let you guys know, but I don't have any plans of driving there myself at the moment.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Southern Utah is so lucky that every single smasher here has a car.

Heck, even our unpro smashers have cars.

Sexy Southern Utah
Driving to our own Tournaments since 2006.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Southern Utah is so lucky that every single smasher here has a car.

Heck, even our unpro smashers have cars.

Sexy Southern Utah
Driving to our own Tournaments since 2006.
I'm so jealous of you self driving SSU smashers :chuckle:

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Which matches do you want...or did you want both sets in their entirety?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hmm, randomly clicked in here since some of you are going to OC3. PM me if you want a MM, cuz chances are I will never check this thread again.

And since every one of you are clearly mormon...me too. =D

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I only have time off from school for two more weeks. The week after July 7th would be bad :(. Any other time before that would be good.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I uploaded our first set Phil. If you want the second set just let me know and I'll put it up.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So, carpool... it appears that room is definitely tight. How many people have expressed interest in going? As I said, I'm interested. If we get 5 un-seated people, we'll have to get another car most likely. Then we can talk and if anyone's holding out [I suppose I could be included in that] maybe they'll drive/loan a car. Loan meaning have someone else drive it, not pay for it or anything. Yup.

laozy

Smash Journeyman
thanks junpei. hey can you upload our second set too.

and eggs, i'll mm you 100 billion dollars.
jk jk maybe 5 bucks at most hahaha. i dont want to donate to much.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Hmm, randomly clicked in here since some of you are going to OC3. PM me if you want a MM, cuz chances are I will never check this thread again.

And since every one of you are clearly mormon...me too. =D
You use mario right? MM you using my DK or Bowser. best of 5 using MLG rules?

Top Bottom