• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Va Tech #2- 3/24 con Results

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
Results:

ten teams:
1 Hot G-Reg (Km and G-reg)
2 Spy kids (SS4Ricky and EastCoastEddie)
3 Sheppedge (Shepp and Savedge)
4 Shuffled Bears (Cow and Bobz)
5 Roflcers of the Lowl (Justin and my roomate Red)
5 CNBC (Ted and Kyle)
7 Ultimate Love (Bryan and Scott)
7 Gnomeland Security (Trevor and Alex)
9 Facemace (Face and Andrew)
9 Keituri (Nick and his brother Chris)

23 entrants in singles:
1 KM
2 G-Reg
3 SS4Ricky
4 Shepp
5 Savedge
5 EastCoastEddie
7 Cow
7 Bobz
9 Tim
9 Andrew
9 Zach
9 Red
13 Ted
13 Alexander
13 Jimmi
13 Face
17 Trevor
17 Ed
17 Mario
17 Bryan
17 Justin
17 Nick
17 Wimbles

it was a blast, the nova guys came down and showed us how its done

someone left a platinum controller behind, my best guess is its Andrew's, or possibly Eddie's

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
Yo Bobz wassup. I'll be coming again w/ friends. If you remember Crimson Phoenix, last time was his first tourney, so it somewhat inspired him to get better. I'll be bringing at least two setups again. Glad to hear you plan on getting some pizza. Ending the fun at 8:30 was lame. Half the fun of tourneys is all the free play with people.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
yeah, we need more people! I know some locals that will show up, but I'd love to fill out a 32 man bracket.

LBC? Team Noke? gotta come show your stuff!

Special K: maybe you can just hook up with Eddie and come down?

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
I'd expect more people. It went really well last time. People are bound to spread the word. I for one am bringing somebody who didn't come last time. Heh... We're gonna be one hell of a team. I expect to bring home some cash this time. :cool:

Shepp

Smash Apprentice
Razgriz i realize you live in charlottesville. i was just up there yesterday. we should meet up some time and get some playtime in.

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
I'd expect more people. It went really well last time. People are bound to spread the word. I for one am bringing somebody who didn't come last time. Heh... We're gonna be one hell of a team. I expect to bring home some cash this time. :cool:
C'mon people! Where's all the posts!? bump bumpity bump bump:mad:

EDIT: Ya I'm doing my best to spread the word.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
Werd to that son! Well I know close to ten locals that are trying to come, so we should break 20, and everyone seems to have another friend thats coming. We need some random new people though.... if we could fill out a 32 man, I would be so amazingly happy.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Yeah this thing should be saweeeet. Crew battles anyone?
crew battles? hell yes. AC takes on any challengers?

also.. when are you guys planning on leaving friday? I've been thinking about trying to catch a ride to tech with you guys.. i'd chip in for gas obviously.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Iffy? Ragriz I thought you said David was for sure?
Oh and if we can't then I'm willing to pay 20$ for the ride up front just for going out of your way to get our sets and us.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Sorry all, I haven't been on the boards in a while so I just heard about this recently. I'm a maybe right now. I need to make sure I'm free on that Saturday, then I just need to get transportation worked out.

I'll be able to give a more definitive answer in a little while.

Edit: Sorry, I have to go on a retreat that weekend, guys. I'll see if I can make it in April.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
Well, after counting up all the people who posted and others that talk with me on Aim, If everyone were to show we would be just under 32, which is fantastic. Hopefully not too many back out, and maybe some extras show up.

This tourney is shaping up to be really competitive, just the local scene down here I've found (been found by) some new faces that will really step things up. I can't wait for saturday, its gonna be a blast.

Met

Smash Ace
LOLZ BOB LOLZ LOL OMG WORD LOL im gonna get you with falcos lazors. LOLOLOLOLOL yeah more people from the highschool here are coming ( by the way bob told me to bump this because he is a sad panda, alchoholic panda, and i dont usaually speak internet slang so heavly)

Savage shepp you guys need to come down our fox and falcos have gotten alot better since we saw you play. thanks for being awesome.

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
crew battles? hell yes. AC takes on any challengers?

also.. when are you guys planning on leaving friday? I've been thinking about trying to catch a ride to tech with you guys.. i'd chip in for gas obviously.
Actually gonna have to leave Saturday (or really late Friday, but most likely like at 8 AM Saturday) because Ricky has work Friday till close (and Sunday). But it is official that me and Ricky are coming.

Met

Smash Ace
ahhh sweet I get to finally play you eddie, and ricky. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

ohh and mabye we can get a crew battle with the highschoolers

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Actually gonna have to leave Saturday (or really late Friday, but most likely like at 8 AM Saturday) because Ricky has work Friday till close (and Sunday). But it is official that me and Ricky are coming.
dude that works great, then i don't have to skip class to make it on time ;x
anyway, i'll call you friday about it if that's cool?

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
Crap on a stick. It's looking like Yugo, Graf, Crimson Phoenix, TW, and I aren't going to be able to come due to lack of wheels. I hope you do this again in April.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
Raz: that sucks man, you did so well last time, thats a good chunk of competition just gone... if this one goes as well as the last one (which i imagine it will) then i was planning the next one for april 21st, give or take a week. Hopefully we'll see you then.

Jimiyson

Smash Rookie
I'll be there bob and I'll also bring my nice *** LCD Tv and chairs and some other **** but I'll bring **** regardless haha I'll be there around 11:00amish? I'm pumped my characters will do well and hopefully a crew battle and pizza would rock. Regardless I'll see you and Red and the gang there

peace

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Hey, this is averagescalp here, changed my name just to be fancy.

Only one of my friends can make it (andrew) But I'm still going to bring a setup and some chairs... since I noticed there was a shortage of usable ones last time.

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, thanks in advance for all the setups and chairs guys, really saves the day.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
**** u tope U FORGOTT TO LOG OUT ON MY COMP!.. That previous post was mine

Bobz

Smash Apprentice
we're up and getting everything ready, feel free to start showing up around 11, I can't wait.

Top Bottom