• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VA vs Md Team *B* crew battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
JAYO...I'm seriously something like a threat so i'm tryin get in there...Riverdale, MD all day

: )

Who's in da area so we can smash it up on da regular

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
****, I'm seriously considering coming up for this then. unless some one can record it, or the B team wants me. but I really can't contribute more than the next man because I expect my ranking to be around 2 or less if they want me.

so oh well it's just a pointless drive.

but please PLEASE some one record these crew battles. Masa, do me proud son, show them how to use the triforce of courage.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
hellz yea colin i got u.

wow isai posted here nobody said anything...lol

yea i was gonna say earlier that this thread should be devoted to va b team only so MD: gtfo k thx bye.

the other one that kc started is now md only k!!??!

Doll

Smash Journeyman
After talking to people, there isn't any need for this thread really. Not now.

At first, this thread was created b/c there have been some complains about how team B is gonna be decided, so I thought it'd be easier if there's some kind of order to choosing.

one problem is that b/c C3 is packed already
The spotlight for C3 is the state battle of course, there're already concerns about it because will it even be able to pull off from the tight schedule of single + double of C3.

So, this idea is off for now. :D If you guys want to hold a crew battle, you guys can organize this yourself. It'd be tought to though but oh well. o.o;; Sorry to get anyone's hope up. K.C cloud/Chz1 might take over this. But I really don't think C3 feb 3 is a good day to do this along with the Va vs. MD thingy.

But yea, if anyone wanna take over this, go ahead. But for now, it's kinda redudant to focus on something tiny as this when it's the sexy Va vs. Md that we should all be focusing on, if you're not in it, make like banners!!! Or cake? O_o;; Hell bring booze and virgins tribute if you want, we'll take it >_>;;.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what r u fuxing with doll

everyone wants to see MD's b team destroy va's.

stop trying to take things into your own hands all the time.

THE CREW BATTLE IS ON I SAY, ON!

Renegade runs **** fast, so i don't think time will be TOO bad. People just need to bring setups, but we're all good about that.

If the captains wanna reschedule then let the captains reschedule, it's not your duty to cancel it.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
why don't you all do it at 11:00 AM before doubles, that way it doesn't interfere.
I'm more interested in seeing the b team crew battle personally. I actually play with those guys so I want to see them play and win.

A team will be just like the FC3 vids I assume, which is awesome, don't get me wrong. I just feel that it's not going to be as fun to watch on video.

kusakusakiwi

Smash Cadet
i'm highly doubtful there will be time for a b team crew battle.
squeezing in a team is gonna be kinda difficult as is. oh well, plan it be on i guess

yeeeeaaaa virginia! :]

Doll

Smash Journeyman
what r u fuxing with doll

everyone wants to see MD's b team destroy va's.

stop trying to take things into your own hands all the time.

THE CREW BATTLE IS ON I SAY, ON!

Renegade runs **** fast, so i don't think time will be TOO bad. People just need to bring setups, but we're all good about that.

If the captains wanna reschedule then let the captains reschedule, it's not your duty to cancel it.
I'm not ;__;, I'm canceling the idea of this, not the actual thing itself, that's why I'm leaving this to someone else.

But yea, the time limit thingy is a concern, but if you guys think we can do it, that'd be cool, but that seems very unlikely.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Hova.. good man.

Me thinks that the teams have pretty much been decided, however many ppl (Redd) feel cheated so by saying there is a voting process going on makes them have a false sence of security. Good Shizz??

I'd also like to say however that right now, i've only seen Cyrain's friends play acouple of times.. Cyrain you're a good guy, and i trust your judgment, but to be honest LinkMasterSword aka FATS aka Colin is definitly a better option. His Ganon is mad good, and i'll be a best atleast as an alternate. You can never have enough options.

Doll, and Tope may also be right that B-Team crews may be difficult to see happen, however i'd still like to see them happen. If you truely would like to be part of this crew battle, then we should skip the Doubles, and move straight to this crew battle. I'll even bring a large T.V. Personally i think that it's pointless to rescedual this hotness due to so many ppl coming to this.. "Big Event".

Btw.. does anyone have issues with-->

Md Captain- Hova

Va Captain- ChozenOne

Post now or forever hold your peace.

Good Day Sirs.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I need to see you play. As of now alternate status may be the best you could look forward to. CK's played you far more recently then i have, so i'll have to ask him.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
yo why the **** is this thread even here, we already have a thread for the B team crew battle, i don't know what the hell VA is fuxing with but MD has a pretty fair and solid list. no one not on the list can really argue that they are better/have more experience than the seven we have locked in.

just cuz VA is full of morons doesn't mean dolls dumb *** needs to step in, **** a judge and **** the stupid voting idea, the majority of A team has no idea of B team's skill

if VA can't decide on **** and get ya'll **** straightened out then handle that on ur own, Md pretty much has our **** handled pretty well and i'm doing my job as a captain

whoever had an idea to make this thread is ******** and needs to take their *** back to VA, you all are gonna get ***** in both crew battles, period, end of story

**** all ur **** Md is gonna pummel the hell out of u country bunkins, once again this thread is idiotic and an insult to anyone involved in the B team, like we are too dumb to sort **** out on our own. it wasn't ya'll idea so ur not a part of it, the b team will handle the b team and the VA A team just needs to try and not get *****

ur all gay, this thread is gay, i will never post anything else here

*** u all, we already handled this ****, maybe u should pick a better captain next time that knows what they are doing

i look forward to anally ****** ur VA squad, u have nothin for me and if u think u do feel free to step in and get that **** *****

the A teams were chosen by captains and the B teams will be chosen by captains, if u wanna be a leader then step the **** up

- ur friendly neighborhood Hova man

I agree with this honestly. we'll try to fit both crew battles in and there are probably alot of people who want to see the A and B squads go at it. Alot of people may think that the B squad isn't as important as the A squad but there are some people who do. We weren't chosen for the A team, but would still like to be a part of something that involves the two states going at each other. I know this has sparked alot of controversy over who is better than who, and everyone wants to participatee. The schedule is already tight and it'll be hard to fit both crews in. There are more than 1 TV at these events and it's quite easy to have both going on, though the majority of the people are going to want to see both. The only problem I see is those participating at the particular time won't be able to watch either of the crews go at it. It'll be rough but with cooperation we can get this done. B team people are working hard to get our stuff set up and done just like Greg and the rest of the A team members are working hard to get themselves situated with enough time.

There are alot of people very interested in seeing the 10 or 15-20 people in the state go at it as much as the A team, or maybe not so but the event has already been planned. Simply put, we aren't any less important than the A team, we may not be 100% on the A team calibur but it's not like we are so far behind that seeing the B teams go at it isn't worthwhile. C3 I believe would be a great place to see these two squads, A and B team play against each other for fun and good competition.

I know that you aren't saying that the B teams shouldn't compete, or moved to a different day. I know the A team I dea was brought up first, but those who also wish to represent their states would like to participate in something as big as this along with those on the A team members. Let us do this thing as rivals and out of spirit and good competition so that not just the top 10 get to play.

I started a thread to take initiative so that more than just the top 10 could play at C3 and I believe that we should all make an effort to hold this.

A team members should not pick those who compete on the B teams, I trust those captains for the B teams are wise enough about the talent and experience of those who are eligible for the team to be able to make wise enough decisions for both sides.

I know the A team was the goal, but in all honesty, this sparked spirit and interest that we all want a part of. Lets all make an effort to make sure that as many people as possible for both of these teams can participate.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
That's rediculous.. It should be someone that's not in the A Team battle. And not to hate Masa, but i know the matchups, and skills of individual players better.
Anything with the words chozen and skill in the same sentence is false. Unless the words "has no" are included somewhere in the middle of the two

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chozen, you're a cool dude to hang out with, but sometimes I don't think you make the right decisions, and you seem to be HEAVILY BIASED towards the members of your TNR crew.

I think the B team would be better off with a different captain, no offense.

Personally I'd like to see Blues, because that would just be hilarious.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Anything with the words chozen and skill in the same sentence is false. Unless the words "has no" are included somewhere in the middle of the two
quite possibly the funniest post in this thread. thank you

and chozen, I'd say that CK may be a better captain because he doesn't let the vast knowledge of the game (which is the same amount as you have, and I do for that matter. basically everyone on the boards has it) interfere and distort his ability to make good character decisions.

I hear chozen rant about counters more than most, and I personally think that type of mind set will hinder his decision making abilities.

chozen, this wasn't intended to be an attack against you. you are quite possibly the best team captain of all SSBM teams in existence, and I mean that. hell, look what you've done with TNR.

oh and for the record, I, myself am not biased toward my fellow crew mates, infact I have no faith in our abilities what so ever, or with the people that play with us. That is probably worse that being over confident, but I still have fun playing with them. and it's all the more satisfying when we show somebody up.

Zero34

Smash Lord
blah. i vote redd, no offense chozen. just because redd has clearly shown that he has talent in matchups and has experience

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Thanks Tope.. and FATs, and Zero, and anyone else that has said no offense in the past.. but if Blues and CK can't be on the B Team then who will raign as Captian?? I guess since there is clearly a premeditated view of me as Captain & Suck.. then i vote .... Masa?? Who else that's on the B Team, and not the A Team (including alternates.. b/c the alternates are still on the A team and shouldn't just step in.. b/c i think we're still forgetting that alternates can still be used at the Captains discression) knows the skill of persons mostly comprising the B Team..

For possibly the first time ever Chozen will draw parallels between himself, and G-Reg...

Chozen- Captian of TNR, and head spokesmen in many respects...
G-Reg- Most outspoken member of TA, spokemen, and Captian of Va A Team...

Chozen- Bias'd toward members of TNR (??) due to high amount of exposure and clearly does not know how matchups in this game work.. and decided to wait on accepting SmashGod onto the Va B Team until seeing him play...
G-Reg- Accepted MEGA (omg MEGA.. beastly, sexy, ultimate.. you get the idea) on the Va A Team with full approval from other members due to a trust in G-Reg's opinion.. Not Bias'd (??) toward members of TA like Perry, and MEGA though.. however without others seeing MEGA recently trust in G-Reg was all that the smash community could go on.

Chozen- Is very outspoken, and loud.. the Vodoo of TNR..
Blues- Is not / Doesn't talk

Chozen- Just Rhymed
Blues- Says Purple, and Doorhinge alot (b/c they don't rhyme)...

Chozen- is hated my Md therefore making them angry and playing badly due to being in a rage..
G-Reg- is adored by all, and therefore can expect the best results from the crew battle due to everyone playing @ their fullest..

Inconclusion-

John/Plairnkk/Oro-Lookalike has an unnatural hate for ChozenOne.

G-Reg is the Man.

Isia randomly posted.

ChozenOne can clearly not make informed desisions due to emotions blinding his judgement...

Blues is not outspoken.

And John still hates Chozen.

I'm still not sure who should be Captain if it's not me, asumming we're picking from the B Team Boys..

Good Day Sirs.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Wait.. i just say this.. and the Great Master Reg speaks-->

wow why doesnt va fux with

Redd (permitting hes not on A team)
CK (^same)
Mew2Matt aka Greta the Great (been around since 2002, practiced with H2YL/Ricky)
EastCoastEddie (^same)
Project Pat (nasty solid shiek, been playing for years, much KM practice)
Cyrain (only know slightly about, but i know hes good and plays with tope, ***** most of MD at bmore biweekly)
Perry (also been playing for years and has much TA practice)
Chozen (nasty jiggs and leader of the prominant VA crew, TNR, good sir..)
Blues (disgustingly good ice climbers, skill cant be ignored)

after that i really dont have an accurate idea of everyones talent, but from what ive read/heard, others the come to mind are

TDFX
Israfel
Nelo
Korn
Masa
Smash G O D
Fats
Redyoshi
Cow/Bobz (alcapwns)

i wanna let you guys know that MD seriously thinks they have VA wrapped up in a nice little box for the B squads. i disagree, i fail to see how like 33 states of the country could even touch the VA B team, much less a MD B team LOLOL. gtfo MD, dont you know these kids play with me and azen and such? how can you not expect them to be amazing? i look at your lineup and im like.... thats it? lol HOVA you know i love you, but you better get your **** straightened out SON, or VA might win overall by a combined 8,746 stock.
If we use the alternates.. this would be nasty. Infact, Va B Team may possibly have a good chance against Md's A Team.. maybe ;) I personally vote CK if not me for Captain since i don't feel like Blues could adiquitly trashtalk (not hatin Blues.. Chozen <3 Blues) and i wouldn't feel truly comfortable with a 15 year old giving orders to a bunch of people over 18 (Redd).. so i guess when i comes down to it i feel like CK has the only true grasp of everyone's skill, and has experience enough to lead.

Good Day Sirs.

Zero34

Smash Lord
chozen, dont take it personally. ive just never played you or anything and ive known redd for sometime that's all. not to mention ive played redd and he's shown that he can back up his talk

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Voting Blues. He's too strong, carrying all kinds of TVs for chu you know? ;)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wait.. i just say this.. and the Great Master Reg speaks-->

If we use the alternates.. this would be nasty. Infact, Va B Team may possibly have a good chance against Md's A Team.. maybe ;) I personally vote CK if not me for Captain since i don't feel like Blues could adiquitly trashtalk (not hatin Blues.. Chozen <3 Blues) and i wouldn't feel truly comfortable with a 15 year old giving orders to a bunch of people over 18 (Redd).. so i guess when i comes down to it i feel like CK has the only true grasp of everyone's skill, and has experience enough to lead.

Good Day Sirs.
Yeah, because age = skill. I've obviously shown that. -_-

I'm almost 16. Oh yeah. In your face.

chozen, dont take it personally. ive just never played you or anything and ive known redd for sometime that's all. not to mention ive played redd and he's shown that he can back up his talk
I dunno, we'll see.

yea i actually dont really care either way
we love you too chozen, it's all gooddd

redd's a beast. ehh .
rock paper scissors? :x
KIWI!!! I missed your fest. =(

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Redd.. I'm not doubting your skill however i am saying that it may be difficult for many older persons to take orders from a youngster. You are better than me. I admit it. However age/skill/experience/apperance all matter when assessing leadership.

hova

Smash Champion
what is VA fuxing with, MD doesn't even have a real captain

we're deciding on pretty much everything as a whole with input from whoever wants to give it

me vist aero special k and c mart were all discussing things and such

clearly VA is a state of squander

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
No one ever said that the Captain of Va would be running the show, but much like in a real commitee session the president directs the meeting, and has the final say.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Redd.. I'm not doubting your skill however i am saying that it may be difficult for many older persons to take orders from a youngster.
This is definitely true. I had to read this post 4 times because I zoned out in the middle or my knee started telling me the weather each time, youngster.

In all seriousness, that would be a problem with them, not Redd, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom