• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VA vs Md Team *B* crew battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

hova

Smash Champion
then i shall discuss with CK and he can discuss with u

or we may possibly confer at EGL or chu's

Aero

Smash Journeyman
If you can't download anything, there's always AIM Express...

Doll

Smash Journeyman
However age/skill/experience/apperance all matter when assessing leadership.
Really? Why don't we all get Jessica Alba to be Team B leader? Clearly she has the look + age, her skill/exp might not be in the smash area but she can stir some... things in the smashers to ..motivate them? >_>;; Jessica Alba > Redd anyday.

Anyhoo, Can I be in the B team? ^.^;; Plz plz plz? My sheik/zelda is not good, I lost to Skylink's link as her... And I can't l cancel yet.

:\ Anyone here's coming to this can finger puppet mm me. :D If I win I'll get 2$! >:o If you win, you'll get an adorable finger puppet.

Must be someone that I cannot lose to that I hadn't played yet.

Blues sucks *****es

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
Redd.. I'm not doubting your skill however i am saying that it may be difficult for many older persons to take orders from a youngster. You are better than me. I admit it. However age/skill/experience/apperance all matter when assessing leadership.
I'm mean lookin, I could grimace at the MD team and make them piss themselves... but I'm sure they'll do that after the A-Team gives them the "poopshoot suprise." :eek:

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, that was clearly a biased post.

Too bad I cant post attachments or you'd be ditching Dark Angel for Underworld hotness

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
for a second i thought tope was cool enough to post a pic.

but nah, topegay lives on. **** u tope

edit: that says d.a.m.n *saves own ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom