• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMPs! The IN Crowd: Apr. 10th, Indianapolis Indiana!!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
VaMP promised me at least ice cream for my birthday :D

And Idunno if I want to enter singles or doubles. I'm only saving enough money for one.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I wouldn't. I don't eat steak or fish. Or anything else on their menu.

edit: There's a Cheesecake Factory nearby, though <____<
edit2: And a Fox and Hound. If you want to go to a restaurant I'd say F&H, because I know I'll actually eat there.

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
I can't wait to come to this, I just hope my dad enjoys himself this time if we make it to doubles. If we don't, it won't matter, he'll still be there to cheer me on probably for a bit before he leaves. I'd hate to make him sit through matches and not be playing :(

Maybe you guys can play him too... Might make him hang around more.

And after last time, I think I'll be more comfortable and try to talk to everyone a lil more. Sorry if I seemed a bit of a loner :x

In regards addressing the Venue Fee: id like to run Bi-Monthlies often and keep them going because i <3 you guys as smashers and wanna do thi stuff for you guys, BUT ill update the OP with this, in order to keep venue low, PLEASE please please please please let me know if something gets spilled on the floor immediately, there was Hot Chocolate/Coffee spilled on the carpet upstairs i didnt find out till Sunday morning so please be helpful and let me know so i can get on ASAP :3

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Since it's only a week away, I might as well ask now.
Anyone from Dayton plan on going to this and need a ride? I've got room for four others in my car.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Cinci's way too far out of my way to give anyone from there a ride. You'd have to come up to Dayton for me to give you one.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I can't wait to come to this, I just hope my dad enjoys himself this time if we make it to doubles. If we don't, it won't matter, he'll still be there to cheer me on probably for a bit before he leaves. I'd hate to make him sit through matches and not be playing :(

Maybe you guys can play him too... Might make him hang around more.

And after last time, I think I'll be more comfortable and try to talk to everyone a lil more. Sorry if I seemed a bit of a loner :x
D'aw~! I'll hang out with your dad!
And I'll hang out with you, too~!

Although, I don't think we're coming.

I think if we do find a ride somewhere we'll end up at Xisin's wedding.
@Fanfan, also if you did pick up Cincinnati that's gas money and such for you! Even though, we'll probably not go.. TT__TTv I'm sorry! But have fun, gaiz~!!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm tempted to just drive down to Cinci and give them a ride.
I just don't think my car could make that drive again. ;-;

edit: I think I'll try making the trip to Cinci to give them a ride.
Sai, if I do that, you can hitch a ride. Just get to 64's house and you're good.

smash64

Smash Champion
if we do get a ride from fan then yes ill be able to go also blueblade I can bring my platinum but none of my pokemon are ev trained jet lol

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Money/Parent johns, not coming unless somebody is going by Huntington and wants to pick me up.

Sorry guys/Fan for missing your birthday weekend.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
D:

I really wanna come, but I have to save up for a DS/Pokemon, and my parents are being mean about giving me rides since I went to 2 straight tourneys in a row.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I saw that but completely ignored it.

I want to upside down match people! :mad:
And I call dibs on the spinny chair for friday night.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
The only update gold and silver needed was a graphics update. It didn't need the extra five million pokemon that came after it :mad088:
Pokemon sucks balls now. Oldschool ftw.

Top Bottom