• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMP's ThingamaCount; February 13th; Indianapolis, IN

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Doubles GF was recorded I'm pretty sure, was winners, losers, or grand finals in singles recorded? I want to see those matches, I didn't get to watch them :x
I messed up on recording dubs GFs, so I only have the last 2 matches. :(

However, all of singles GFs were recorded!

They'll be up here soon!

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I lost like a 3rd of the HH photos for some reason. :'( They'll be up soon, though.

And I'm thinking about No Koast...

ComradeSnake

Smash Cadet
MOAR SHOUTOUTS!

1. Krystedez :wario: ($120)
Dood, kryst is a pretty cool guy who rides a bike, throws tires, and doesn't afraid of anything! Seriously though, you are a cool guy and really fun to lose to ^^. Oh and good job with the winning and all.
2. Renegade :snake:/:ike:/:metaknight: ($60)
Very disapointed I never got to speak with you, but it is understandable considering the timing. Good job taking second, though I found the mk choice a bit more than baffling.
3. Fizzle :falco:/:dedede:/:popo: ($20)
CG's out the wazoo! Very nice hanging out around the brawl- set ups, but I don't think I ever played you.
4. Count :diddy:
I got to play you in pools and then you promptly disappeared. Really wanted to play you in some friendlies to feel out the diddy match-up, but I understand you were busy. Perhaps another time.
5. Avarice :diddy:
I watched you play with fizzle pretty early in the day. Never got to play you myself though. You seem like a pretty cool guy, and hope to get the chance to brawl with you another time ^^
5. Brax :lucario:
So many lucarios! Very nice game in both doubles and brackets. You are very good at punishing the stupid **** I do lol
7. Vet :lucario:/:random:
I only really saw you when you were in doubles. Double lucarios are beast.
7. Flame :ganondorf:
Gannondorf? More like Bannondorf! Your gannon is too legit! Really enjoyed our friendlies.
9. Composer :kirby2:/:samus2:
Very nice random match in pools XD. Your random is too legit :p. Really would have liked to play you in some friendlies though. Nice ranking, and nice hanging out with you.
9. LoZ :dedede:
Another guy who cg's mario and doesn't afraid of anything. Your d3 is a poor secondary to your secret main: gordos : / Crazy doubles match with Rogue and Caleb. Another guy who I hung out with but never got the chance to play :(
9. Video :gw:/:metaknight:
GG's in pools. You totally should have random matched
9. KoB :random:
I played you but I do not remember you! And you are the only person on this list that can claim that. Good Job!
13. RogueBlades :sonic:
Dude, learn your couterpicks. If you lose the first round and they ban fd, take them to Gundam Dance Assualt 2. Seriously, your sonic is so very annoying to play against. Good ****. Oh, and we did play in pools, which were both ggs.
13. Calebyte :mario2:
What is there to say? Mario is so overpowered, have you see his dtilt? Really enjoyed our friendlies after grand finals. Your mario is getting so much better. And those were epic pajama pants.
13. VaMP :lucario:
Did I mention the lucarios? Yours was probably the best, but needs moar aura :) And thank you for holding such an awesome event at such an awesome venue. Really looking forward to the next one :D
13. ComradeSnake :snake:
Learn to counterpick yourself vs everybody! MOAR UPTILT!
17. SpitFire :marth:/:rob:
I enjoyed our match. Sorry about making it a scene when I beat you in pools, but that really was the first official tournament match I won, and I do not accept your 'melee-playing-johns' :p ggs, you are a fun guy to play.
17. Zero :link2:/:wolf:
There needs to be more legit links out there. Come to more tournaments! You are a cool guy to play, and your pony tail is sweet.
17. Hulk :diddy:/:falcon:
I saw your match against zero. Your falcon looks nice. Come to the tournament in April so we can play!
17. Nexas :zelda:
Played you in doubles. Sorry you had to leave early. Your Zelda is decent, and zelda can be very annoying. Come to more tournaments, play more brawl, ... PROFIT!
17. TheBlueBlade :gw:/:lucario:/:metaknight:
Our match was fun, but I feel you mind-gamed yourself into the loss. When I first sat down I was fearing the 9's.
17. MaskedAvnger :toonlink:
Dude, your Tink is pretty sweet. I am sorry our doubles did better in the friendlies the night before than the tournament after. Next time we will show them the true meaning of REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!

Honorable Mention:

FanFan: Really enjoyed our upside down matches. Next time I will usurp your up-side down throne! Hope to see you in April!

TechnoDreamer

Smash Cadet
It was fun playing / hanging out with / meeting you guys.

Next time I enter a tournament (likely in May) I will be well prepared and put up a better peformance.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So I guess this makes the Midwest + Southwest the Wario center of the world, right down the middle of the US, lol.

I didn't realize you guys got so many more good ones all of a sudden (Kryst and Blue Rogue in particular).

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
I also wanted to say thanks to FanFan for the wonderful cookies. You're very nice, and it really sets a nice atmosphere for everyone. Sorry I didn't play upside-downsies with you, didn't know if I'd be up for it.

I wish my friends KoB, Video, and Flame got some more recognition, mainly KoB and Video. Those dudes weren't feeling hyped I guess because of not being used to tournaments, this was their first one. Flame did **** good and got his name out there. KoB only went because of the potential of winning and getting his name out there a bit. He was probably my best competition there besides the tough opponents I faced, because we play a lot together.

Well, ggs to all anywho, I cant wait til the next one, until then, off to boot camp (video game boot camp that is!)

Oh and PX you've got a **** good wario from what I seen in videos, I'd love to play you in person and pick up on some of the traits of traditional wario mains. I only say traditional because everyone says my style is unlike anyone else's they have ever seen.

First tournament, I had bike insurance. That's why no one could beat me.

Second tournament, I had trained and found out that i truly main the bike, second big tire, and third and fourth little tire and wario :) But Im trying to get wario back into the top. LOL

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I also wanted to say thanks to FanFan for the wonderful cookies. You're very nice, and it really sets a nice atmosphere for everyone. Sorry I didn't play upside-downsies with you, didn't know if I'd be up for it.

I wish my friends KoB, Video, and Flame got some more recognition, mainly KoB and Video. Those dudes weren't feeling hyped I guess because of not being used to tournaments, this was their first one. Flame did **** good and got his name out there. KoB only went because of the potential of winning and getting his name out there a bit. He was probably my best competition there besides the tough opponents I faced, because we play a lot together.

Well, ggs to all anywho, I cant wait til the next one, until then, off to boot camp (video game boot camp that is!)

Oh and PX you've got a **** good wario from what I seen in videos, I'd love to play you in person and pick up on some of the traits of traditional wario mains. I only say traditional because everyone says my style is unlike anyone else's they have ever seen.

First tournament, I had bike insurance. That's why no one could beat me.

Second tournament, I had trained and found out that i truly main the bike, second big tire, and third and fourth little tire and wario :) But Im trying to get wario back into the top. LOL
I can't really say I blame you, The large tire in particular is absolutely the most amazing thing in this game. If it didn't disappear on shield it would be broken.

You should hang round the Wario boards more, contribute to discussions/share gameplay vids and all that. Can never have too many Warios.

Also, come to WHOBO 2 :) Malcolm might be there, and DMG and Bassem and Jnig will, along with possibly Hunger :)

Count

Smash Champion
1. Krystedez :wario:-Good set! I've never played as aggressively in my life as I did this tournament. Usually all I do is camp, but I have never been in as strange of a mindset as this tournament! Our set was fun and got a lot of hype. Hopefully I can do better next time. You are a great player and an even better person.

2. Renegade :snake:-Wanted to play you! Great job in teams, we'll stop hitting each other soon. Let's keep representing Indiana.

3. Fizzle :falco: Good stuff stomping me. Can't wait until next time. I love fighting falco. Close set, you're a really good guy. It'd be fun to team sometime, I really want to try diddy+ddd at some point.

5. Avarice :diddy:-You're so good. How do your fingers move that quickly? Just get to more tournaments and you'll be walking all over me. Convince your sister to let me take you! We should talk on aim more, college+gf=gg counts aim time :(. I was also impressed at how good you've gotten in teams. Double diddy sometime?!?

5. Brax :lucario:/:yoshi:-Stop being such a brat.

7. Flame :ganondorf:-Too good! You probably would've stomped my 'average' diddy kong.

9. Composer :samus:/:kirby:-You're getting so good, Jake. Good job at this. Love brawl minus as well!

9. LoZ :dedede:-We haven't played in forever, I haven't not noticed your huge improvement though. You and the guy above you are becoming quite a formidable team as well.

9. Video-GGs in pools. Nice to meet you as well.

9. KoB :falco:-Good falco! Get to more tournaments. Sorry we couldn't play more.

13. RogueBlades :sonic:-You're getting good, Joe. Keep it up. Nonona money match! Talk to you soon I'm sure. Might visit BSU during my spring break.

13. Calebyte :mario:-Fun friendlies. Hope my advice helped a little. Try that kill setup. You're getting tough. Your mario>my random very, very soon. Can't wait to see ya again, always a pleasure :)

13. VaMP :goomba:-should've given fourth their money back! JK. Good job at this. BSU is catching up though, step yo game up!

13. ComradeSnake :snake:-I love BSU/vamp all bunched up here at 13th. Competition in Indiana is heating up. I love it. Learn that diddy matchup. Your snake isn't bad at all!

17. SpitFire :marth:-GGs in pools. Sorry there wasn't much melee!

17. TheBlueBlade :rob:-Good job at this! Fourth in teams is great, and you almost had Jake. glad to see you entering tournies, and good job running it.

17. MaskedAvnger-Great Toon link! Not sure what the TL picture dots are or else I'd put it there, ha. Brawl minus was fun too. Toon link is tough for diddy so I'm already getting scared. Hope to see you at another tournament soon!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
SINGLES

1. Krystedez :wario: ($120)
-Good job, man. You're Wario just continues to amaze me. Keep at it, and represent Indiana well.

2. Renegade :snake: ($60)
-I've adopted you as a pseudo-teacher. Thanks for the friendlies and the info in pools, I learned quite a bit from you. Ganondorf isn't stupid! :mad:

3. Fizzle :falco: / :dedede: / :lucario: ($20)
-I didn't get to play you, but I saw some of your fights. Good job on placing third. Hopefully we can play at the next one.

4. Count :diddy:
-*sigh* I would've thought you of all people would've made top 3, but good job, nonetheless. I wish I was a bit better, so that I could've beat Brax to get to you, but it didn't happen that way. We'll play next time, hopefully.

5. Avarice :diddy:
-You... are... amazing! Incredible Diddy, and some fun friendlies to boot. I also enjoyed playing you in Melee. You've got skill. Keep it up.

5. Brax :lucario: / :yoshi2:
-Ugh... you gay'd me, but that's partially due to me not knowing how to handle it, and get around it. I had fun playing you, and I hope to play you again.

7. Vet :dk2: / :marth: / :lucario: / :rob:
-Good R.O.B. I almost thought you were going to beat me in pools, but Ganon punishes big errors. We tied for the same place, so if we met in brackets, it would've been some good matches. Hope to play you again.

7. Flame :ganondorf:
-OMG! Dude, you rock! Your Ganon debuted at 7th! I know you can do better, though. Go for first at the next one.

9. Composer :samus2: / :olimar:
-Saw your Samus, and I gotta say I'm impressed. Too bad we didn't play. Hope to catch you at the next one.

9. LoZ :dedede: / :toonlink:
-You owe me Ganon dittos. :ganondorf:

9. Video :gw:
-GnW + 80% + Stomp = Your loss. :)

9. KoB :luigi2: / :falco:
-You can call me, for my feedback. :p

13. RogueBlades :sonic:
-Didn't play you; Hope to in the next one.

13. Calebyte :mario2:
-Good Mario, dude. Getting around those fireballz is pretty tough.

13. VaMP :lucario: / :metaknight: / :dedede:
-You almost got 64 Combo'd by Falcon. Epic games, either way. I'll be at the next one, for sure.

13. ComradeSnake :snake:
-I can see you're still learning Snake, keep playing with him, and you'll place higher. Nice having friendlies with you.

17. SpitFire :marth:

17. Zero :link2:
-Continue to learn Link, and study his ATs. You'll get better over time. Nice meeting you.

17. Hulk :diddy: / :falcon:
-Fun friendlies. You need more banana! Don't be afraid to "spam". Diddy's game revolves around his potassium peels.

17. Nexas

17. TheBlueBlade :gw: / :rob:
-Didn't play you; Hope to in the next one. Good job on organizing the tourney with VaMP, though.

17. MaskedAvnger :toonlink:
-Keep playing. Your Toon Link has potential. Nice friendlies, hope to play you again.

Top Bottom