• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

MacD

Banned via Administration
like seriously kk

you know we are here for you if you ever need to feel fabulous

we all know how super fabulous you are when it comes to da boys

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
XFD DoH <3

Nah, I haven't gone. No heat at Carroll's house = I have a cold right now and it blows.

Super Rainboyz are too good. I should really come in here more often.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I like REALLY wish DoH, Mccain, Vanz and KK were here to celebrate my birfday with me. I'd be the happiest person in the world if that ever happened.

**** it, see you *****es at Apex I guess.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Looks like I have a feasible ride for Apex. Just at the time when I'm doubting this character again. What the **** does she do for mindgames??? It also seems like there aren't really good (read: simple) solutions for when you really getting ***** (by Falco), and don't know what to do, other than, "Don't get in that position." But every position is bad!

Ugh. Gonna just re-learn Peach this winter break, and see if I can figure out something I didn't see.

tl;dr: Falco sucks.

PS: KirbyKaze, I'm certainly not fabulous (read: cool), but...um... cheer up? *smiley face* You have cool as icecubes people in here. =D

Cia

das kwl
so apex peach training session?
Elaborate on this.

BTW, something the the Brawl Peach boards does @ most major events. They'd go out to a casual restaurant of some kind (like Uno's or Buffalo Wild Wings) and just go nuts. It sounds kind of cheesy, but from the pictures, it seemed like that had a really good time.

just a suggestion.

:teemo:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
not sure how it would work, like ether we all get together and the better peachs somehow train us. or maybe better peachs watch us play or something and give us tips. not sure how it would work ether but if so much peach talent in one place it would be a shame not to use it to improve us worst peach players.

Also going out to eat as a group might be fun

MacD

awwwwwwwwww, so innocent and try hard

it's adorable

group dinner needs to happen, though i'm not sure the restaurant could handle the amazing that would be all of us plus KK

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
awwwwwwwwww, so innocent and try hard

it's adorable

group dinner needs to happen, though i'm not sure the restaurant could handle the amazing that would be all of us plus KK
u talking to me? b/c i am to old to be innocent, but for smash i dont mind trying

not sure how it would work, like ether we all get together and the better peachs somehow train us. or maybe better peachs watch us play or something and give us tips. not sure how it would work ether but if so much peach talent in one place it would be a shame not to use it to improve us worst peach players.

Also going out to eat as a group might be fun
not sure why i wrote not sure twice in that comment

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
see, it's just so adorable

though maybe naive would have been a better word than innocent
still dont understand what adorable? or if u just mean my want to get better at this game then i dont understand how or why anyone would classify that as adorable. honeslty i am not sure if i should be offended by your comment or not, b/c on one hand it sounds as if u r talking down to me but on the other hand i dont know u so this might just be your way of talking and expressing yourself. hard to tell which one it is on the internet where affliction does not exist

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Mccain and Leffen can get their own kids section, let the MEN have our own sausagefest.

crush

Smash Master
still dont understand what adorable? or if u just mean my want to get better at this game then i dont understand how or why anyone would classify that as adorable. honeslty i am not sure if i should be offended by your comment or not, b/c on one hand it sounds as if u r talking down to me but on the other hand i dont know u so this might just be your way of talking and expressing yourself. hard to tell which one it is on the internet where affliction does not exist
LOL some of the stuff you say is sooo funny

MacD

Mccain if you pay he'll put out maybe

Also December is like the fierce birthday month
ewwww, he said he was old, no thanks

Mccain and Leffen can get their own kids section, let the MEN have our own sausagefest.
just cause i'm a kid at heart doesn't mean i always wanna go to the kiddie section

i like having big boy fun too

LOL some of the stuff you say is sooo funny
LOOOOOOL, freakin crush

VA

Smash Hero
Jinjo got a makeover recently. I can't even recognize him anymore.

Cactuar has braces now.

macD's eyes are ugly.

Leffen is 12.

:phone:
VA is still on the market.

I need to go back to Canada and pick up that prize (KK).

:phone:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Sex is like a shark, if you're not left with several bite marks at the end you're doing it wrong

Top Bottom