• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

MacD

Banned via Administration
hahaha omg

KK's last name just happens to contain "MacD" so maybe that's why?

that'd make some sense i guess
and why do people call you McCain?
cause it's my name...? why else
Why do I know KK's last name?
you obviously stalk him... and i thought kk was his first name it was cool how his tag and name are related... yea i'm ********
Who will be the highest placing Peach @ Pound?
some people think armada but what they don't know about is that vbm mains peach
Are there any good restaurants near Pound?
fast food all day son
Am I ****?
if you stop caring about melee obviously not
Why does teczero ooze alcohol all over my thread?
cause he wants to be like mango??

These are questions that MUST be answered.
i tried answering them... though i suck at life as seen in one question so my answers are probably wrong

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
~Whoooooooooo

[/reappears]

Nah, my first name is David.

And I do think Vanz is a stalker. He's just so impressed that I can d-throw u-tilt and wants to harness the power.

~Whooooooooo

Haley is a bidoof.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol @ random friend adds on facebook. "you play smash, and I play smash. that means we're friends!"

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
we talked at Genesis? I don't even remember. No I'm not going to Pound, I'll be staying in Cali for a somewhat big tournament here.

MacD

Im still in Mccains signature.

Thats SO awesome.
haha, i almost sent you something on aim and was thinnking "too bad alan won't sig this" so i didn't, now i forgot what it was :(

but if you like i can change it, i thought we agreed it was funny, at least in pac west

MacD

hahahah wtf, where did you find this

EDIT: it's like half an hour later and i'm still laughing about this, it's too good, might have to be our team name at pound

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
They have them at a lot of supermarkets here.

I asked dudutsai if he's ever seen one and he said "no", so I guess it's just not popular in your neck of the woods?

Those cakes are the **** btw. I bought one for like $3 and ate a third of it before a tournament match this one time. I felt so sick and terrible after. But it was delicious.

edit: Who are you teaming with?

GSUB

Smash Lord
They have them at a lot of supermarkets here.

I asked dudutsai if he's ever seen one and he said "no", so I guess it's just not popular in your neck of the woods?

Those cakes are the **** btw. I bought one for like $3 and ate a third of it before a tournament match this one time. I felt so sick and terrible after. But it was delicious.

edit: Who are you teaming with?
Good.
Now STAY!

:]

McCain IS deep and delicious!

MacD

i'm teaming with my zhu zhu, we got this

and omg, i just thought, you have too, i mean absolutely have to bring me one, i'll pay you the 3 bucks or whatever, scratch that, bring me 2, one i can eat and one i can just carry around

omg this is teh best thing ever!!!!!!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It was $3 because it was on sale.

They're like $4.25ish after tax normally.

If you still want one, I'll see about bringing one hahaha. I'm not sure we're going to be able to bring a cooler for this trip, though, since we're bringing two setups D:

The Irish Mafia

So I've done some thinking on the ride home from Pound and this is what I've come up with:
Peach is not fox. There is some aggressive spacie inside peach, but it isn't enough to take me to the tournament placement I want. I realized that I'm doing so many things I've been told exactly NOT to do: Approach, fight from the ground, bluntly ignore the basic rules of spacing, pretty much the qualities of someone who isn't playing peach right. I've decided to work on a defensive peach, stop working on tech skill, and learn a perfect fox game, and stop my habits, specifically when I'm being camped, when I'm on platforms, and when I'm being pressured to the point where I panic. That's the plan, at least for the time being.

So what can you guys tell me about defensive spacing and punishing? I don't really know much outside of agressive peach, so if you think something's stupid, I probably don't know it.

The Irish Mafia

My method of agression is usually half-baked approaches, which works usually the first 2 times. Then I start to eat oos punishes. They aren't tasty.
My basic spacing is so lacking, I usually have no clue what someone's range of movement in most situations is and it causes me to just approach (slowly) like a ****** and then get ****ed up. In other words, I bum rush them blindly. Vans says to make them come halfway, but I just can't do it. More habits I need to break.

'

Cia

das kwl
Pound 4 was such ****. I would have liked it more if teczero didn't get pissy drunk. We were going to win teams. But I was glad that I got to play alot of you.

:colorful:

MacD

i just saw the vid of the top 48... ugh i looked so ugly and boring, i hate being trained to treat every photo like one where you just stand there and smile, i wish i would have had more fun with it and not had like giant red ugly dots all over my neck

but now i'm in a super melee mode, i've even decided to incorporate wavedashing and stuff into my game, even though i'm starting to be technical i'll make sure to DADS it up too

basically i'm super pumped to travel to the EC again, it was too good, so vanz/ECers, when might there be a bigish tourney over there

ps irish, i'm kinda aggresive and do pretty well, i've gotta train myself to camp more, i wish i would have camped ka-master on dreamland last match, i started to late and had to give up on trying to camp reeeeeeal quick

pps i realized a big problem when i go to these things is i don't play enough people/mm people, i did 0 MMs :( and played friendlies wiht like none of europe and like not even half the people i wanted to :(

Quaz

Smash Master
it was fun playing you guys but man I really wanted to do better lol =(

MacD you grabbing my stitch face and throwing it right back at me for the KO was the most demoralizing thing that has ever happened to me =( plus your peach is SOO whack I dunno how you get away with the stuff you do.

VaNz your peach is so **** you seemed like the most intelligent peach there lol

Xelic your peach wrecked me the hardest you almost 4 stocked me

Mikey your peach was wrecking everyone in the hotel room on the last night, it was nice staying and chatting with ya

D'oh your peach downsmashes a lot and it works and you always like to 200% stop doing that

irish mafia we didnt play but mediocre peach dittos suck anyways

and uhh there are other peaches but Im pretty sure they wont even read my shouts anyways.

ggs guys.

MacD

oh yea quaz, i wanted to tell you that you had good DI from what i remember, but you did get upset at some of the kills i got off you, though that stich one is understandable

i was scared cause you kept getting pissed like half the time i killed you, i mean yea some kills are stupid, but you can't let every kill take a toll on you, sometimes i think "wow that was nice by them" but sometimes it's like "you killed me with a random upsmash?? really??? that's soooo dumb"

but that's a good way to describe me, i think kira put it best, something like "macd, noboday else can abuse the DADS like you can" cause i tell people just dash attack and dsmash haha

Cia

das kwl
basically i'm super pumped to travel to the EC again, it was too good, so vanz/ECers, when might there be a bigish tourney over there
I can't think of anything in the near future. But Apex 2 will be the first weekend of August 2010. Alex wants to pay for Armada's flight to the US. So I'm assuming that he wants it to be BIG. You should try and make it to this =]

BTW, no one's picture was worse than mine. But at least we can say we made top 48 =]

VaNz your peach is so **** you seemed like the most intelligent peach there lol
Thanks. This makes me so happy because playing M2K for a week has destroyed my confidence ^_^'

I didn't get to play Xelic.. I didn't even see him (that and I don't know what he looks like) but everyone says he's really good. Next time I guess >=]

MacD

omg i swear i'm going to by my tickets for apex in like 3 days lol, nah but i heard that he was flying out some of europe, sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

but if there are any epic EC tournies soon i wanna go, or even semi epic, i just wanna go to EC again

i wish we could have played more dittos vanz, 1 and 1 jiggz doesn't exactly sound like enough at all

Top Bottom