• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I use toad. I did it before it was cool...

At pound 4 I was experimenting with side-b recovery. I always managed to mess it up though lolz.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Mafia hates on Toad and then we **** with it

Also Xelic is still amazing holy ****
both of these, but mainly mafia, he said noob or something every time someone used toad, then i did it to him and he's like "it's still stupid/useless"

next thing you know he'll go around preaching how daisy is amazing

S l o X

Smash Champion
?

My peach is horrible and I still think she's one of my favorite characters to play as. (and probably most fun to play as save falco)

MacD

i forgot who, but me and connor were teaming and one of us did peach bomber > peach bomber on the other, granted since we were on the same team we didn't exactly expect that to happen, especially the 2nd one, but it was hella funny

i also killed him once with it, i forgot why, good times, good times

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
So, what do I do about good Shieks?

Tired of losing to them.
When Sheik is on the edge: Fsmash is good against her ledge-hopped aerials. Dsmash is good against waveland->grab. Retreat in other cases.
Basically a lot of spacing. Sheik has an eaiser time grabbing than Peach, so always be weary of that. Peach can combo Sheik fairly well w/ Uair.
Sheik's Bair outspaces everything. Peach's dash attack at least trades w/ ever aerial (I think).
Else: consult this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV3MvT6rfJc

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
My favorite use of Toad is when I come back from dying and accidentally drop through the top platform trying to pull a turnip and waste my invincibility :p

VA

Smash Hero
My favorite use of Toad is when I come back from dying and accidentally drop through the top platform trying to pull a turnip and waste my invincibility :p
First of all, toad *****.

Second of all, someone did that to me when I mained fox and sucked. I tried to hit him and he dsmashed me :o

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
First of all, toad *****.

Second of all, someone did that to me when I mained fox and sucked. I tried to hit him and he dsmashed me :o
I'm talking about falling through the platform and stalling right below the platform with toad, how did he dsmash?

But yeah, sometimes when I play I'll go out of my way to use toad, and I usually land roughly 0 toads. Diff'rent Strokes, I suppose :laugh:

MacD

well me vs ether and me vs chillin is up

god i got sooo frustrated watching me vs chillin, missing easy edgeguards, going into panic mode, well at least i know what to work on for next time :ohwell:

me vs ether 1 marth
me vs ether 2 fox

me vs chillin 1
me vs chillin 2
me vs chillin 3

also for those of you who want sheik match up help, i did play laijin in pools and he went sheik

i'm assuming you saw the matches of me on stab's channel of me vs plank/hbk

that is all the matches i got record at apex as far as i know, enjoy

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm a big fan of FoD just because I know how to play on it and it has a super-high ceiling.. Watch out for Sheik on this stage, tho, she does well. Also you can't Bomber from the very bottom (even if you use Toad?).

MacD

it kinda comes down to who you are playing and what their style is, i've recently started to hate FoD against falcon, but it is like one of my go to counter pick stages against fox

and personal preference comes into play, but if you say you like yoshi's against marth, you are just stupid

The Irish Mafia

yeah i find personal preference may be the deciding factor in cping stages, i try taking fox to fod for the ceiling, and usually do better on dream land, camping regardless, simply because i know the stage better than fod
that's a bad example, i also do better on fd than on dk 64 because i don't play on dk64 enough

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think Xelic said he likes Yoshi's against Marth but I don't remember why.

I hope Landon comments on this and further explains since him and Xelix are the the same person more or less.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Peach does well on all the neutrals. Problem is that a lot of the higher tiers do better than her on certain neutrals.

How do you play on rainbow cruise as peach? IDK how to do that.

Top Bottom