• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Varia-ous Aggression - A Samus Combo Video

Hm... heh. I have some ideas, actually. I'll keep this brief.

Basically I have a priority list right now. I have clips already for two different vids, a sadtage/gooftage, and a new combo vid, I just have to edit them (which I'm preparing for currently). Those will be first.

Second, I'd like to give the guys I play with up here priority (West Coast Wes, Jumpfreak, Bladewise, etc.), but I have nothing planned or recorded for them, so this is a moot decision.

And here's where I'd say "And this is Alukard's spot on my list, for coolness," even though I'm hesitant to opening myself up to making vids for others (what if my vid sucks?!?!), and I'm actually considering doing it, but... I just thought of something else instead... I'll pm you about it.

As well, I have another vid I'm making for SSB64, but I can do that one pretty quickly, in comparison. It's a combo vid with a twist... but that will remain unsaid until I'm finished.

All else would be last (it's a big queue already).

Alukard

Smash Hero
i mean it doesn't have to be supa amazing like urs ... lol... i just always wanted to have my samus combo vid =]

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Holy jesus, this video is good. As you mentioned, the intro and outro are a bit long, but they're reasonably entertaining and the actual gameplay section is just bananas.

Alukard

Smash Hero
ahhhh i just watched this again ... and its just as amazing as it was the first time ... lol can't wait for mine XD

Top Bottom