• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vax's combo thread

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Interesting combo, although he hit the wall, maybe the last falcon punch can be escapable?

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
When are you going to learn to fix your framerate geez
hey werent u the one who told me my rams were too low for getting a good screen capture with no lag ? :(

theres no hope for that
but i go to my dad's place every 2 week-ends and he got dual core + 160 gb harddrive
and yeah, if i record my combos there, then the quality will be perfect, just as in neph vids, since he told me he had the same comp-or-so

NixxxoN

Smash Master
hey werent u the one who told me my rams were too low for getting a good screen capture with no lag ? :(
lolwut? theres no need for additional computer power for recording matches, all you gotta do is record them with mupen or p2p client feature then capture them with hypercam, no lag

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
lolwut? theres no need for additional computer power for recording matches, all you gotta do is record them with mupen or p2p client feature then capture them with hypercam, no lag
havent thought of mupen
and i do record with playback client
still lags tho

and yes
do u think ur comp could be recording a game perfectly with no lag if u have old 6 yrs old comp?
back in the days this comp was so gold for me :ohwell:

ya well if u got a problem with the framerate just stfu about it and dont watch it
simple isnt it

NixxxoN

Smash Master
havent thought of mupen
and i do record with playback client
still lags tho

and yes
do u think ur comp could be recording a game perfectly with no lag if u have old 6 yrs old comp?
ah then probably not... But these days computers are so cheap. U can get a insanely fast computer for a very low price. Worth the renewing.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Mmm you should prolly upload the vids of our matches.

Vaxany: Wanna record?

Me: Only if you promise to put all of them up.

Vaxany: Of course.

2 months later no videos.

And you said you weren't 1 of those people.

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Mmm you should prolly upload the vids of our matches.

Vaxany: Wanna record?

Me: Only if you promise to put all of them up.

Vaxany: Of course.

2 months later no videos.

And you said you weren't 1 of those people.
omg rofl i forgot about these matches >_>
well i got like 2 folders full of recorded matches/combos ill just check if i got still them and if i do ill upload them asap.

ok now

/end of matches with sheer, end of framerate discussion and end of new comp yadada

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well after calling out vaxany I bet he still won't put the matches up lol.

He also got really mad at me suggesting that he might be the type of person that might not put up recorded matches while we were playing hahaha.

I don't even know why you don't wanna put them up man, they were both pritty even.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well after calling out vaxany I bet he still won't put the matches up lol.

He also got really mad at me suggesting that he might be the type of person that might not put up recorded matches while we were playing hahaha.

I don't even know why you don't wanna put them up man, they were both pritty even.
We should record some matches and ACTUALLY post them :D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm down but my internet is just too ****ty 90% of the time to play online which why I never play anymore.

Next time my internet is 1/2 decent I'll get on and look for u.

Top Bottom