• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vectorman for Brawl? My Moveset Inside!

FangTheFirst

Smash Cadet
Editors Notes: I just finished my moveset for Vectorman. I chose Vectorman because he is my favorite retro character of all time. It was a challenge for me to create his moveset, and was very difficult to make. I focused on attack speed for Vectorman, as his attack speed in his games was actually pretty fast. His physical attacks are so simple because Vectorman mostly focuses on his weaponry and morphing abilities. Some of you might not know who Vectorman is, so I have posted a video of his gameplay, instead of a picture. Enjoy.
Vectorman
http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=92&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

Power: 3/5
Speed: 4/5
Jump: 3/5
Throw: 3/5
Attack Speed: 5/5
Size: 3/5
Weight: 1/5
Shield: 3/5

A - Punch: A simple forwards punch with his right hand.
AA - Punch: Another simple forwards punch with his left hand.
AAA - Punch: One more simple forwards punch with right hand.
Tilt Forward A - Facepalm: Vectorman slams his palm straight out into the enemy.
Tilt Up A - Vertical Punch: A simple, straight up punch.
Tilt Down A - Low-Punch: Vectorman ducks down low and punches forwards with his right hand.
Smash Forward A - Stretch Punch: Vectorman will pull back his right arm and then punch forwards. The arm will stretch, being able to attack enemies from afar, and even able to attack multiple enemies at once.
Smash Up A - Headslam: Vectorman will stretch his legs upwards and slam his head into the enemy above him. This move is very helpful for juggling.
Smash Down A - Ground Pound: Vectorman pulls up both his hands above his head. He then slams them both down simultaneously, and slams the ground below him.
Aerial A - Vortex Spin: Vectorman spins around with his limbs hanging out as he spins, making a shape that looks like a swirling vortex.
Aerial Forward A - Aerial Kick: Vectorman simply smashes his foot forwards, hitting the enemy away from him.
Aerial Up A - Slingshot Kick: Vectorman slings his feet upwards and slams them above him.
Aerial Back A - Back Slam: Vectorman slams his back into the enemy behind him.
Aerial Down A - Hammer Kick: Vectorman tucks in his legs and slams them below him, spiking the person below him into the ground.
Dash A - Tackle: Vectorman jumps forwards and throws his body at the enemy, then rolls on the ground and regains his footing.

Neutral B - Bola Gun: Vectorman holds out his arm and shoots two connected balls of energy from his hand. They spin as they fly through the air, and the B button can be tapped for multiple, rapid shots.
Forward B - Vector Jet: Vectorman jumps slightly into the air and morphs into a jet shape. He then sweeps down at an angle, sweeps forwards doing damage to whatever is infront of him, then sweeps back up slightly and morphs back into his normal form.
Up B - Thrust: Vectorman sends out a white thrust from his feet, that send him about twice the distance of his normal jump. If an enemy is hit by the thrust, they will take damage from it.
Down B - Vector Bomb: Vectorman morphs into a bomb, and then explodes in about 3 seconds, doing some damage to himself. After he explodes, he sends out many, smaller bombs around him, which explode after a couple seconds, then he morphs back into his normal form. While in his bomb form, he can be picked up and thrown.

Grab - Stretches out his arm and grabs the opponent. Can be used for Tether Recoveries.
Grab Hit - Vectorman slams his other fist into the enemy.
Throw Up - Stretches his arm up slightly and throws the enemy into the air.
Throw Down - Drops the enemy to the ground, and then body slams the enemy.
Throw Forward - Vectorman pulls back his head and slams it into the enemy.
Throw Back - Pushes the enemy forwards slightly, then stretches his arm backwards and throws the enemy behind him.

Standing Position: Stands there very casually. If bored he may begin to juggle his "balls".
Walk: Walks in a casual manner, striding his feet just a bit.
Run: Runs in a hurried manner, making large strides with each step.

Taunt - He looks towards the screen and holds out his arms, making the "peace" sign with each hand. His "abdomen ball" drops down from its place, and he grabs it with both hands, pulling it back into position. (Can be seen in video after some boss battles)

Final Smash - Dancin' Fool: Vectorman grabs the Smash Ball and he suddenly starts to swirl. His lower half becomes a twister shape, as his arms remain intact. He now spins around, and you can control his movement. Anyone who Physically touches you will take damage and be knocked away. You can also Rapidly tap the B button to shoot "Orb Shots" from Vectorman's hands, and hurl them at enemies. The Final Smash lasts for about 15 seconds. (Example can be seen in the video on Stage 11 "Stayin' Alive")

Post away.. :)

MageNinja

Smash Cadet
That just like saying Sonic for Brawl!

Sega's answer to Mario is Sonic.
Their answer to Donkey Kong is Vectorman.

Unless in a stupid and cunning way that the press lied to us and more than 3 third party characters will appear in Brawl, I doubt it, though I want a Nintendo-Sega Clash in one game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I LOVE Vectorman, but Sonic has priority.

Sega: Stop with second-rate Sonic games and revive Vectorman, Ristar, Toejam & Earl and Ecco the Dolphin.

ike_love

Smash Apprentice
I like where your head's at. Earthworm jim for brawl. I'm a big Vector man fan, but he would basically be a green samus, and nobody like samus right? Anyway I'm with you on the Earthworm Jim.
Every one, spread the word, tell the masses, EARTHWORM JIM FORM BRAWL

Top Bottom