• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Venue Pictures Up!!! ABXY & GAwes PRESENT: PIXELCON!-Tuscaloosa, AL-March 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Let me talk to the Memphis nerds about this **** and I'll let ya know, Wes <3
Awesome dude, I hope everyone can turn out, this tournament is shaping out nicely. I think there's going to be plenty of noob money to blow up the pot too, last year the convention had roughly 600 people show up.

This is getting hype lol

I'll contact a few other random smashers who probably aren't paying attention.

You right as hell, explode this **** man.

Wow, no door fee? If I don't have anything major happening around this time, I'll come.
You know you'll be there reflex. . . Also, theres definitely at least 1 car coming from columbus, might end up being several, so talk to those dudes, i've been in conversation about columbus's presence with Gerbil a lot lately.

Zone

Smash Champion
Tropical taco is interested. Just to show my dedication to melee, I'm driving 4 hours(round trip) to pick this man up to chill with me for a week.

At this rate im gonna rent a van. Also asked a tallahasee player

:phone:

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hours a work areooking pretty decent. So i should be able too make it if i save my money correctly.

Zone

Smash Champion
Alabama v. Out of State Crew Battle Will Happen if We Happen to Have Time

Perhaps we can do Panhandle Manhandler's Vs Alabama?

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm considering this, but if I do, then I basically have to travel out of town every weekend for a month and a half.

Zone

Smash Champion
The only issue would be time, well, and how horrifically yall would be stomped.
you're right, which wouldn't be us getting stomped much at all so I guess it'll be quick.

Trash talk aside.

Did you know GAwes that you made me into a committed SSBM player? lol

Zone

Smash Champion
I live 50 minutes from venue and quite possibly can.
Ok I'll leave my number here
850 532 9666

It's gonna be 6 people

Zone
Rice
Ragnarok
Ram
Mankosuki
Derrick
(possibly taco not sure yet)

But 6 100% sure.

Renting a van for this **** like a boss

GAwes

Hidden Boss
850 532 9666

It's gonna be 6 people

Zone
Rice
Ragnarok
Ram
Mankosuki
Derrick

But 6 100% sure.

total brutal...

Oh yeah, and me and fullmetal will be teaming at this. prepare yourselves. . .

_Keno_

Smash Lord
850 532 9666

It's gonna be 6 people

Zone
Rice
Ragnarok
Ram
Mankosuki
Derrick

But 6 100% sure.

Sounds good.

Bring pillows and stuff, there are only two couches and a fold-out thing.

And I'll be needing some practice, havent played peach in months due to the terrible idea of trying to main falco.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
i'll update all this poop tomorrow and add all the names of everyone whose signed up in the past week + address a few other issues. Can't believe its only 5 days away, gonna be good times :D

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Looking forward to this tourney. ^_^

@Cheap Peach: I found out I have to close at work Friday so if we do crash with you, it might be late. North FL will finalize our plans this week.

S0FT

Smash Ace
PB&J needs a team mate for this, and he wants to know if anyone wants to team.
I'm not going to mention the fact that me and him beat Hugs and Javi at apex in teams...

S0FT

Smash Ace
Also my car would really appreciate some housing saturday night. I think wes is working on this for us.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Huge Housing Post

Ok. This is going to be kind of weird since im going to be copying this post in both Georgia Melee and ABXY, as awkward as that is to deal with, at least its more real time than smashboards. For extra effect, i'll be copying this word for word to smashboards as well, and just kind of moderate all three mediums...

First and foremost, this is a housing and carpooling thread for Pixelcon! which is this weekend.

ABXY - Please review whats posted and let me know what i need to correct, if you can help out in any way shape or form please post asap so we can get this stuff settled before it gets too late to be a simple matter.
Georgia Melee - please try to include what times you'll be arriving, leaving, and this is also a great time to let me know how many setups you are bringing etc... awe also need power strips and maybe even extension chords. we are working on live stream and recording setups, so if anyone has any proficient knowledge of such matters, now is also the time to disclose your intentions to help.

Current Housing Plans

GAwes [thats me for the 12 years old out there] :

-Fullmetal's car including Mikey G. & Tubes

-^if it stays at only 2 riding with fullmetal I can house someone else for Friday night, Jack, AKA Ihavespaceballs asked first for a spot, so he'll have priority if he doesn't get settled with someone else.

Zach May:
-Housing Adam Powell and Stevie Skumburger which could include BBQ and Chinesahh for Friday and Saturday night (can someone confirm this information)

Russ Robins [AKA Cheap Peach]

-Housing the North Florida Kids
Zone Rice Ragnarok Ram Mankosuki Derrick (possibly taco not sure yet)
What days are these people staying here Russ?

Barnes is staying with his non-smasher friends here in T-Town and I hear word (could someone confirm) that Nite is staying in a hotel (what a diva)

List of People Needing Housing (if you want your name added to this list please include who all will be in your car, when you're coming/leaving, and if you're bringing a setup)

!!!! First and Foremost – The Onish Jain Car

-Coming straight to the tournament, so they only need housing Saturday night

-Soft
-Onish
-Carson
-PB&J
-RedFoxxx

So, thats all settled, please post with how you can help the people in need of housing ASAP, and if you need housing, make sure to ask before it gets down to the wire.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
We need more hype.

And everyone should dress up.

And Florida, are you guys staying Saturday night as well? If not, GA can stay.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'd like to, but I don't know what the consensus with our group is. we need to finalize our plans.

mind PMing me your address too? Zone said he has it but hasn't looked up directions yet.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So I've got several going for various reasons... but who's for melee I've only got 3 confirmed so far. Guess we'll see eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom