• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very first Diddy Kong combo Video :o

paOol

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, i know some of you guys have seen my Video Guide on how to play Diddy Kong.
I said i would release my Combo video soon, and here it is!!
Youtube butchered the quality as usual, but anyways here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxFkTdCbRTg

Please rate it even if you don't want to give it 5 stars, and leave a comment / subscribe :D

okor

Smash Apprentice
Awesome video, makes me wanna play Diddy even more!

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
Great vid, might be better in the combo sub-board. Got me thinking about diddy tho.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
Can you pick up items while sitting down? 'Cause otherwise the dual banana strategy looks devastating.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
i had that whole "here we go another 'Brawl combo vid' mentality going on" but it was pretty entertaining as well as inspiring

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
wow that was amazing - i cant believe ive neglected the abilities of Diddy as well as the character all together

seems i might try him out now - cuz ur combos are like the Juggernaut - cant be stopped until u decide lol

good work and video

fr0st2k

Smash Journeyman
nice vid.

but .. mindgames?

since i have some stoopid thread on this i thought this might be fun to discuss...you know, by using your vid.

The entire thing was mindgames. Why did you just throw it out in the middle of your video?

you use mindgames to make combos....you know, quick thinking, knowledge of your characters moves, and of your opponents weaknesses.

the entire vid is mindgames.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
Why is there a spoiler at the end?!?! You need to warn us... I tried so hard to avoid subspace clips... you jerk...

kr3wman

Smash Master
nice vid.

but .. mindgames?

since i have some stoopid thread on this i thought this might be fun to discuss...you know, by using your vid.

The entire thing was mindgames. Why did you just throw it out in the middle of your video?

you use mindgames to make combos....you know, quick thinking, knowledge of your characters moves, and of your opponents weaknesses.

the entire vid is mindgames.

Abusing Bananas and saying it's mindgames is pretty much fanboyism.

P.S.: The music sucked.
Bad.

Knight-errant

Smash Apprentice
I watched your guide too. Both the guide and the combo vid were good, but I have a request: can we pleeeeeeease NOT call it the "Diddy Hump"? I know we can do better than that.

EDIT: I also just wanted to comment that I was impressed with how good your playing was even though the game's barely been out. Nice.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
This video was godly. I heard that Diddy was going to be one of the best characters in the game, but I didn't understand why. Now I understand :)

DomLink

Smash Rookie
Great vid! Your spikes and patented Diddy Hump are highly impressive. Keep up the good work and I hope to see some more videos!

paOol

Smash Apprentice
I watched your guide too. Both the guide and the combo vid were good, but I have a request: can we pleeeeeeease NOT call it the "Diddy Hump"? I know we can do better than that.

EDIT: I also just wanted to comment that I was impressed with how good your playing was even though the game's barely been out. Nice.

sorry man, Diddy Hump forever!!!!
you can call it whatever you like though.

MysticHomer

Smash Rookie
You've inspired me to practice with Diddy... I'm gonna try to be as good as you *someday* XD

Much props, dude... Keep on posting the great videos :)

paOol

Smash Apprentice
ignore the other diddy combo vid thread. this is the main one. the other got moved into this section

Top Bottom