• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very helpful Mewtwo tech?

StayPeachy<3

Smash Rookie
NNID
kiiierbee
We all know that releasing his projectile in the air pushes him in the opposite direction, and the more charged it is the further back you are moved.

I'm not sure if this was in Melee, but it seems you have little to no landing lag after you release it. That means you can immediately follow up with basically anything you want. (Smash, tilt, grab, shield, special)

For example, if I am mid stage, and the opponent is off stage trying to recover near the edge, I can quickly get to the edge by releasing his projectile, and follow up with any move to punish. With this, you basically get more stage mobility, leading to more punishes and mind games.

Sorry if this is old tech, or somebody already posted. If so, my b. xD

Deidara

Banned via Warnings
Hmm.. this is interesting. I'll have to try this. although, I always feel bad when my fully charged shadow balls miss :drflip:

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
I can only get it to work a regular full hop. Short hopping it has lag. Seems like you'd be better off just teleporting over and saving your SB charge. Who knows, there might be that one match where you do it and land in the perfect position to win the match lol.

StayPeachy<3

Smash Rookie
NNID
kiiierbee
Haha true that ^^ xD

Or in that clutch doubles moment where you K.O somebody with Shadow Ball on one side of the stage, and F-smash the guy on the other side. :p

StayPeachy<3

Smash Rookie
NNID
kiiierbee
Haha, I figured. I guess this thread should be deleted or something? Not sure if I can delete it or a mod does. (new here)

Top Bottom