• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBC and Xanadu Gaming Present: Baltimore Brawl 2 COT5 Combo Pass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Doesn't have to be short. I was more or less saying I get in the way of anyone taller than Lucario. And killing is a problem for Samus and I need someone to make up for it.

Pitzer, I'd team with you if you can make it. When can you confirm though?

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Yea, so four of us are confirmed to be coming down from NY/NJ on Friday night. Someone hook us up with some housing please? We're awesome practice! :)

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Looking like myself, will, vinnie, and malcolm (who will let me know for sure today).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight I'll ask my dad...it'd be pretty chill seeing as I live in the basement which is like super secluded from the rest of the house.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
That'd be awesome, thanks a lot. I'll hit you up on facebook or whatever.

Lobos

Smash Master
oh wait is that girl that made a ******* video on youtube....I think I heard about it on the radio on how god awful it sounded/looked

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Oh aight I'll let you know later on today then...my dad will probably be cool about it but all of you will be introduced by real names....can't be like "yo dad this is Cheese"...lol

Lobos

Smash Master
obv but it did remind me when I heard about it on the radio since all I listen too are talk shows in the morning

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Oh aight I'll let you know later on today then...my dad will probably be cool about it but all of you will be introduced by real names....can't be like "yo dad this is Cheese"...lol
LOL, I'm the only one in the car that actually has a tag. xD

More people call me by my name than my tag in gaming anyway.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well ima reverse it and give everyone else Tags but you Malcolm will be wariomaster5

Will will be Broccoli Kong

Vinnie will be Ice King 30 (if he plays all ICs now...wth does vinnie play?)

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo i wanna come to this. cheeses are u drrving?

u should come get me since im in philly and u gotta pass by us anyway tyo get there. or i can meet u in south jersey.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
look b****es all you nigahz aint staying at my house

my room is only but so big...and 4 seems to be a reasonable number...and I STILL AINT EVEN ASK YET

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I should be coming. Someone WHO CAN KILL and isn't tall (character-wise), team with me please...

For those wondering why I need a character not too tall...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSORqDEoPs

(This was Dank's first MD/VA tournament in two years.)
Isn't tall and can kill...You want a Fox...That Usmash is a godsend.
TK goin in xD

KT you got dis xD

funny i switched the 2 letters jus to make 2 smashers names....F'ing black people...
Rofl.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
yo i wanna come to this. cheeses are u drrving?

u should come get me since im in philly and u gotta pass by us anyway tyo get there. or i can meet u in south jersey.
Cars full.

Even if it wasn't a stop in Philly would literally add 2 hours to the trip.

EDIT: Car accident? :( Hope everyone is okay.

Dublio

Smash Ace
It wasn't a car accident, the car that the driver was going to take started making noises, and when he took it to the shop, the mechanic said it needed repairs. As for the rest of the people, since that other guy was providing the ride and most of the gas money, the leftover people are deciding whether or not they'll still go, but likely not because they don't have enough money. So I'm not sure what's going to happen now. :o

boss8

Smash Hero
A blonde goes to the movies, her boyfriend asks if she wants any thing to eat, she says yes M&Ms. So he goes to get her some M&Ms. He comes back with the M&Ms and gives them to her, she opens up the bag and pulls out all the brown ones and gives it to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked why she gave him all the brown ones, and she said "Oh I'm allergic to chocolate."

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom