• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp and Xanadu present: Baltimore Bi-Monthlies!!!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
don't worry this region doesn't need to panic over attendance, alot is happening right now.

We should be working on trying to attract new players and encouraging up-and-coming players to come. Tant is also right, we can't just put a thread up and just hope for people to be interested. I personally think that people actually like coming to Xanadu because all the other tourneys here were successful. I'm not a T.O. or anything but VGBC is doing a great job with helping players that have issues with coming and actually being proactive. But there are soooo many other factors of attracting players to come.

Good job neo, lie, and ee.
Good stuff to the Sova people for coming and taking that long drive out here. Don't give up trying to get better.

Bertroll

Smash Cadet
1: Neo - GGs, congrats, thanks for the advice and **** yo
2: lie - GGs, congrats
3: ee - Ramona Flowers <3
4: vVv logic - GGs, 4 n 1!
5: D1AOS - GGs, tough Sonic
5: Noid - Everybody gets one lmao
7: famous - Nice seeing u
7: Berto - fgt ROB main imo ;3
9: dmanfamous - GGs
9: junebug - dem secondaries xD see u soon bro
13: bobby - PROF STEIN!?!?!?!?!
13: ssr - Welp

Lets work on reviving our scene guys, this venue is pretty damn ****, should def be getting double the people plus OOS D:
who do you main ?

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to Neo for winning and shoutouts to everyone else.

Btw if someone wants to attract tourney attendence, just say these two words: free food. It gets me everytime.

Top Bottom