• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis 2/20-21/2010, IN

Aposl

Smash Ace
Shout outs and random information in no particular order

P.S: Thanks for helping me stay awake and caring about the driver for the majority of my 20 hours on the road. That was good looking out, and those vids we made of the trip are hilarious and will be used.

Deez: You are funny as ****. We are going to have a good time on the way to viridian!

Infern: My pt is not hopped up on rare candy. its all natural. Your snake is the one whos been chain smoking. lol. You are good, I will beat you next time I see you.

Ally: I watched your reaction to Boss breaking M2K's shield all week its hilarious. that will be a GIF that will be used for centuries to come.

L Cancel: you where really cool. Next time I will make sure to play friendlies with you. But you just seem like an awesome guy, so keep up the awesome.

TKO: you just show up with a woman, walk around with your arm around her all day and act like you dont know me! who do you think you are you... jk. You where ballin out, good ****. but it was also funny XD.

Coney: poney,honey,zoney wtfey you did awesome. I demand you get put on the pr!!!! Does anyone else agree. "YuuuP"

Radium 88: I didnt talk to you much, but you where pretty cool. Keep up the sciencing, and you can get better with Kirby. but dont be inspired by chu or y.b.m. just find your own style that works.

Shy Guy: I will beat you next time, good stuff though.

Nope: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Metal Music Man: ^^^ + I wish I was there for sf4 would of beat you in that too. BLANKA!!

BMX: You are funny as hell!! BMSexing everything all day every day. Apparently caveman is your new nickname lol. We never did friendlies, good thing we live in the same region XD. C u at viridian.

Legan: we should have played our low tier death match! Oh wellz. you are hilarious though, talking about your teamates "hot body" or something like that. Its not fare those kind of distracting mind games are banned. Lol, also the deez stuff made my day!

Hilt: where you at? I can bait that puff! AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH! (brawl minus friendlies) You are chill as hell man. come to all my events.

Cook: our set that turned out not to be a set was so epic we should have finished just for the lolz. But seriously that round 2 win I pulled out of Squirtles ***.

Comrade: Idk if it was cuz you werent warmed up or knew the MU, but I love playing against snake. You wrecked everyone else though so good ****.

We are uploading vids that we recorded, and will get the ally reaction up asap. They will prolly be on vg's youtube. so subscribe!!! And someone make that ally reaction a meme cuz now when anyone one says anything unbeleivable on the boards that should be the next post!!! lol

Working on our next tournament should announce in a few days. Get ready, it might be WC, but im not promising anything.... hehehehe

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shout outs and random information in no particular order

P.S: Thanks for helping me stay awake and caring about the driver for the majority of my 20 hours on the road. That was good looking out, and those vids we made of the trip are hilarious and will be used.

Deez: You are funny as ****. We are going to have a good time on the way to viridian!

Infern: My pt is not hopped up on rare candy. its all natural. Your snake is the one whos been chain smoking. lol. You are good, I will beat you next time I see you.

Ally: I watched your reaction to Boss breaking M2K's shield all week its hilarious. that will be a GIF that will be used for centuries to come.

L Cancel: you where really cool. Next time I will make sure to play friendlies with you. But you just seem like an awesome guy, so keep up the awesome.

TKO: you just show up with a woman, walk around with your arm around her all day and act like you dont know me! who do you think you are you... jk. You where ballin out, good ****. but it was also funny XD.

Coney: poney,honey,zoney wtfey you did awesome. I demand you get put on the pr!!!! Does anyone else agree. "YuuuP"

Radium 88: I didnt talk to you much, but you where pretty cool. Keep up the sciencing, and you can get better with Kirby. but dont be inspired by chu or y.b.m. just find your own style that works.

Shy Guy: I will beat you next time, good stuff though.

Nope: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Metal Music Man: ^^^ + I wish I was there for sf4 would of beat you in that too. BLANKA!!

BMX: You are funny as hell!! BMSexing everything all day every day. Apparently caveman is your new nickname lol. We never did friendlies, good thing we live in the same region XD. C u at viridian.

Legan: we should have played our low tier death match! Oh wellz. you are hilarious though, talking about your teamates "hot body" or something like that. Its not fare those kind of distracting mind games are banned. Lol, also the deez stuff made my day!

Hilt: where you at? I can bait that puff! AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH! (brawl minus friendlies) You are chill as hell man. come to all my events.

Cook: our set that turned out not to be a set was so epic we should have finished just for the lolz. But seriously that round 2 win I pulled out of Squirtles ***.

Comrade: Idk if it was cuz you werent warmed up or knew the MU, but I love playing against snake. You wrecked everyone else though so good ****.

We are uploading vids that we recorded, and will get the ally reaction up asap. They will prolly be on vg's youtube. so subscribe!!! And someone make that ally reaction a meme cuz now when anyone one says anything unbeleivable on the boards that should be the next post!!! lol

Working on our next tournament should announce in a few days. Get ready, it might be WC, but im not promising anything.... hehehehe
****it XD I am doomed

Albert.

Smash Master
I use Y to jump, I can't jump with X, I've tried once, its impossible for me to play fluently without using Y to jump. I simply can't use custom controls, I'm too used to the default, I WOULD turn tap jump off cause I play Kirby and sometimes I accidently jump when I don't want to but.....I heard if tap jump is off you can't up-b out of shield.....so yeah.

And as I've said, people have explained it to me thousands of times, I just don't get it. I need a video.
You can pivot grab with Z set as grab (standard controls)

-_- at person who said you need Y or X set. lol :)

here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbjXbVipWI

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I mean, I know what it is and what it looks like. But I need a video with the HAND/FINGER movements on the Gamcube controller with default controls pivot grabbing.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
D'aw! I'm going to just do one big little shoutout!
I wanted to say it was nice meeting the people I did meet! I hope everyone had a fantastic time! It's too bad that not that many people showed up.. It was still nice of Vegetable Bootcamp, though! I'm sorry for your money loss! >__<v I do appreciate it, though!
I hope next time I'll do super duper doodilly well and take first place!
Also, I'm glad you liked your Kirby hat, Rauleen!! Thanks for allowing me to make it for you!

Cook

Smash Master
While running, press the opposite direction you are running+z at the same time. It's really easy. Backwards+Z.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
^ I feel that Backwards + (R/L+A) is smoother and more responsive. Granted... my Z button might stink. (I use Z for everything else but Pivot Grabbing, though. Ironically enough.)

Radium88

Smash Lord
Aww thanks dood! Yeah, I'll find my groove and then beat them both ^_^ Maybe next time I see you, friendlies? Don't meet too many PT heh...

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Did all of Logic's **** matches get recorded? Yay!!! M2K listened to me and teamed wit h Logic!!! Seriously tho, the only Brawler I can watch without being bored is PS.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Forgot to do these...

Ally - Good job beating M2K, nice seeing you again.

Coney - Awesome DDD, you absolutely wrecked me our first teams match, I was scared of you. Plus you had the worst bracket, 3 Lolimars. I'm impressed, I can't believe I've never heard of you before.

Infern - God Kais! You beat Chu, I can hardly believe it seeing how you can't POSSIBLY know the Kirby matchup <(^_^<

YBM - Nice seeing you again, we'll be sure to house with you guys and party next time we make it out East.

Logic/PS - Sweet hair. Also, the friendlies were fun. You're a cool guy, hope to see you around in the future.

Nope - Thanks for the Snake tips, sorry I didn't give you any competition in pools though. Teaming with you was fun, maybe we should do it for real sometime (if I'm good enough for you!) Always nice seeing you at tourneys.

L-Cancel - You ARE lucky I didn't get to play you :) I never get to fight Olimars in bracket. We should've done some friendlies or talked some more or something though, but I'm sure we'll meet again.

Fonz - Sorry I kept thinking you were Nope, you guys seriously look identical. But yeah, it was fun hanging out and getting the Springfield gossip, and playing I guess, lol. I enjoyed our bracket matches, but I'll get you next time.

Capem - Thanks for the friendlies, I'm glad I can do ok against MKs that know the matchup. You're very good off the ledge though, pretty sure I took at least 60% everytime I got stuck out there.

Everyone else, nice meeting you. East Coast is too good...MW-W sucks :crying:

Coney

Smash Master
finally the rock has COME BACK for shoooooutooooouts

1. Ally (Snake) - GET ***** BY FAIR AT 90%, THEN **** ME WITH FTILT AT 80% WHAT THE ****
2. M2K (MetaKnight) - we haven't really spoken much but you letting boss break your shield was the best thing i've ever seen, love you to death
3. Boss (Luigi/Mario) - one day i'll get there, man...just glad to see i can keep up. also good **** for winning your next match like i wanted you to. you deserve no less than top 3!
5. Coney (Dedede) - one day, zachary, you'll be good enough to take the tape off your d-pad.
5. Infern_Angelis (Snake) - i wanted to play you! next time!
7. Logic (Olimar) - i both love and hate fighting you. love because you're one of my favorite top players, and hate because you're so ****ing clutch it's ridiculous. you had a lot of unlucky **** happen to you this weekend dude, i saw those matches, just shake it off :(
7. Hat (Snake/MK/D3) - my ddd is getting to your level in teams, FINALLY! let's keep playing, broseph
9. Spectrum (Wario) - i love the **** you do with the bike, INCREDIBLY effective...just not against DDD. just learn that MU and you'll be untouchable, friend. hope to see you around in the future.
9. Judo (Sheik) - we didn't talk, but very nice work here homeboy
9. L_Cancel (Olimar) - one more olimar and my heart would'a asplode! we should've at least played friendlies though :<
9. Chudat (Kirby) - you know, i know, we all know you're better than this. get 'em next time.
13. Cook (Ice Climbers) - i'm so sorry if i seemed irritated while playing! i told this to hilt too, i didn't mean to, i was just so frustrated at having to A.) fight boss so early and B.) fight three **** olimars! good matches though, i wish i could've been my normal jovial self though.
17. MetalMusicMan (Falco) - nice falco, and i see you playing that DDD! good stuff. i really like your attitude!
17. Hilt (Olimar) - see my shoutout to cook. also brawl- is far and beyond too good.
17. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer) - brawl-, yoshi + luigi, can't be touched
17. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR): (Ice Climbers) - thank you for the event broseidon, king of the brocean. we'll team sometime for sure, double ness in low tiers sounds silly
17. Nicole (Peach) - don't worry, your peach scared me too, hahah. as someone with quite a bit of peach experience i was kinda taken aback at how well you handled me sometimes.
17. BMX (Wario) - maybe i was wrong, your snake seemed to do fine! play how you feel lucaribro, i won't impose anymore <33 by the way, our team is stupid. BROWN BAG SPECIAL?!?!
17. Deez (Diddy Kong) - lol what happened in that MM man :<
17. Legan (Link) - i'm so sorry i didn't make the distinction in teams! i guess MK is just kinda...i dunno, MK. incredibly legit link though

radium - good stuff in pools! you almost had me in that second game, and i'm a dude with chu practice, so that says a lot!
today - nice meeting you! too bad we didn't get to play though

sorry if i'm forgetting anyone! four days is a looong time @_@

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
1st real shoutouts

1. Ally (Snake)- one day we will play in bracket >.< you run from me i swear, j/k

2. M2K (MetaKnight)- thanks for teaming, your so scared of ally it amuses me

3. Boss (Luigi/Mario)- good **** ummmmm... OOK!!!!!!!! well, if its any consolation...

4. Y.B.M. (Kirby/ZZS) - you beat me :( not happening again, i swear >.<

5. Coney (D3) - you also beat me... DDD training time, your close to being on ic's status i swear >.<

5. Infern_Angelis (Snake)- don't have much to say... can you get me next time you go out to get mardi gras beads

7. Logic (Olimar)- you suck... get better :(

7. Hat (Snake/MK/D3)- lisen to me next time -.-

9. Spectrum (Wario)- lolz, you play wifi

9. Judo (Sheik)- and people say shiek is bad... idiots

9. L_Cancel (Olimar)- oli dittos :S its always nice seeing ya

9. Chudat (Kirby)- OLI ***** KIRBY!!!!! YBM beat me... their goes your argument

13. Cook (Ice Climbers)- ic's are gay... this is all :)

13. Nope (Snake)- 13th, step it up

13. fonz (Lucario)- fun matches, only person in our pool to take a game off me

13. capem (MetaKnight)- mk is gay, this is all

17. MetalMusicMan (Falco)- i've got nothing lolz.... mmm lolz

17. Hilt (Olimar)- pkmin rocket, your reaction was priceless... step up your results

17. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer)- step it up, and stop rolling/spotdodging

17. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR): (Ice Climbers)- 17th... wtf

17. Nicole (Peach)- so the first female player that dare i say it... might be good O.o i feel liek i'm supposed to drool over you cause your a female lolz so... ummmmmm, i ... like... your... hair XD (now i'm just like iron boots)

17. BMX (Wario)- get a better attitude, you can take losses hard but you gotta do something about the losing before you play ****

17. Deez (Diddy Kong)- i'd say something... but legion did it for me already XD

17. Legan (Link)- can i represent md/va instead of deez? please? and you backed outta our mm XD YOU (mad)SCARED!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1. Ally- I haven't played you in like a year or something... I think it's time for us to play one another.

2. M2K- Thanks for 6 stocking me... I'm always on your side of the bracket... Good Job...

3. Boss- Great job, you did very well. I look forward to playing you again...

4. Y.B.M.- It's "Y.b.M." Lower case "B" thanks

5. Coney- You and BMX did to good in teams... keep it up, that DDD is of yours is crazy good

5. Infern_Angelis- God Kais!!! Love you Bro

7. Logic- That is really a tough Olimar, at some points in our matches i was like "what the hell am I going to do". Great Job though. You are a funny/cool guy. Come to the Midwest more..

9. Spectrum- It's always nice seeing you come to tournaments. I'm glad you made it out. Come to more, I'll be looking forward to playing you.

9. Judo- Great Job, I also play shiek... Hmmm I wonder if mines is better haha... we'll ditto it out. maybe you can teach me a thing or two...

9. L_Cancel- It was nice seeing you again pimp.. If you come to Nope's Monthlies... IT'S GOING DOWN!!! haha you already know..

9. Chudat- It seems we are unspoken rivals. But good job in doubles. Maybe we can learn a few things from one another... I look forward to playing you soon.

13. Cook- Stay Olimar, I feel like you could have did much better in teams if you did... keep it up

13. Nope- Good times pimp... you ain't ready for that Zero Suit though...Not at all haha

13. fonz- haha one day pimp... One day... You are really good. it sucks that we always have to play one another so early...

13. capem- haha Step it up pimp

17. MetalMusicMan- Nice seeing you again... you should have came out with us...

17. Hilt- I didn't really see much of you at this tournament. But it's always a pleasure being in your company

17. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR): Great Job in Pools... i wanted to use Kirby against you.. But My ZSS needs more training against IC's... I have to get it down.

17. Nicole- your peach is good.. You have so much potential and a lot of bad habits you need to break... But you are a really Soild Peach player Keep it up.

17. BMX- That Wario is good. It was nice seeing you again so soon after Pound 4. I hope you can make it out to more Midwest Tournaments...

17. Deez- Thanks for coming out to the Midwest

17. Legan- It sucks that you couldn't come out with us.. But we had a blast seeing you regardless.... We have to Link up more often...

VG Bootcamp- Thanks for hosting this tournament, I really enjoyed myself. There were a few flaws here and there but none the less I had fun.

Radium- Good job, you have a lot of potential as well. Make sure you study Videos of Chudat and Myself... It's a great way to improve. Let your Subconscious mind work for you. We had a blast the night we went out... too good!!!

Tactical- Why didn't you make it out of pools... I'm not happy about this...

Crash- Come on son... We need more of you in brackets... nice kicking it with you though.

DJ Jazzy Jake- Nice seeing you again... you are great company...

Brawl Minus was fun...

Also:
I apologize on behalf of The God Kais if anything was done or said that offended anyone. I know I can't swim so I do not wanna jump into a lake. Nor do I wanna get ***** unless it's by a beautiful woman, which i call my girlfirend... but then it wouldn't be ****, so that would mean....ANYWAY, I'm rambling. But The God Kais just like to have fun. Everyone at that tournament was pretty cool, or atleast that's the Vibe that I got from you all. So don't mistake our Confidence in one another as Cockiness. We are gamers, this is our Sport, it's friendly competition so don't take things the wrong way when our intentions aren't to anger anyone... But that's all I have to say, but once again I apologize if anyone was left with a bad taste from us...No homo.

Also the most important thing i meant to say is...... GOD KAIS!!!!

Megachuk

Smash Ace
disapointment
I have to agree. I appreciated the tournament even with the $20 venue fee. Then my partner and I worked hard to get 2nd in doubles and still no vids. I'd understand if some random smasher said he'd upload the vids and just didn't (which happens all the time). But for an actual company where it's part of their JOB. (which is where the $20 venue fee came from) That's unnacceptable, we paid for the service of having vids uploaded and probably aren't getting them any time soon. If you guys (VGBC) can't upload the vids, at least tell us something happened to them, or a better estimate of when they'll be done. If we were better informed I think we wouldn't have a problem with it. But someone says they'll be up the next day in the a.m., and we get half match video's and some lame prank.

step up vgbc! I love you guys, but dam.n this is rediculous

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
We actually did upload all of the videos that night lol, but for some reason only two showed up on are page. we're uploading the rest today

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
oh ya guys check the wiis i wanna see the wii where i 3 stocked YBM in winners finals XD MK vs Kirby. It was on the middle/right side (from the entrance point of view) somewhere someone please find that
i know where that vid is... I'M DELETING IT RARARAR!!!!!

Top Bottom