• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis: 2/20th-21st/2010, GET HYPED! Ally, M2K, ChuDat, Neo!!!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I should be coming to this, I'll be pay at the venue. Just letting you know for attendence purposes :D

Spectrum000

Smash Cadet
Sweet Im confirmed. Never used google checkout before, Im leary of online payment methods, but 5 bucks is 5 bucks, and it makes it easier on you guys.

I wonder if I should bring my wii... If I do, should I put my codeset on with no textures, just music and ruleset defined? ( I have lots of catchy music for most of the playable stages, a lot of sonic music...)

Also if I may ask ( didnt see in OP ) how are pools arranged? Will it be like 6 people per pool mostly with lower 3 eliminated? Ive only been to one tournament so far that eliminated 1 person from each pool, they had over 40 people. Since this is a much bigger event, Im assuming its half of the pool... I'm not sure.

Jayford

Smash Lord
So I pre-registered for Melee, but I am thinking about coming down the next day to play in Brawl singles and watch MvC2. I forgot to prereg for Brawl tho lmao. So am I screwed for coming down and entering Brawl?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
So I didn't pre reg in time. So does that mean I'm screwed and cant come too?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I was thinking of coming down for Brawl since I can't make it Saturday.... but I also have the issue of "not preregistering before the deadline".

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
You can still come if you didn't preregister. Preregistering just saves you $5 on venue fee. Unless I'm mistaken.

Aposl

Smash Ace
if you pre-reged we will allow you to enter additional tourneys at the event. If you didn't, you still can enter, but then you must pay the entire venue fee. Sorry for any confusion.

Also, I am getting pumped for this event! VGBootCamp!!!!National Circuit!!

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy ****...Hype finally reached this tourney...no offense Hbox.

Maybe Azen...could go to this (Chillin too)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Team I Love Little Boys...uh oh. You guys are IN FOR IT! Don't let them counterpick either, it's an autowin if they do

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Who playing Melee is doing this hotel stuff? I'm tryna room with some ppl fri night yeah? BigD? Trail?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, is livestream, interactive bracket, and montage planned for this tournament?

Cook

Smash Master
Hmmmm... I decided to go to this tournament instead of ASC because this one sounded more promising, but now it seems like the opposite is true. VGBootcamp, restore my faith or money back!!!?!

Prepay is a trap!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yeah, is livestream, interactive bracket, and montage planned for this tournament?
we are doing live stream, we cant bring a camera man this time though. So what I am going to do is bring my hd mini camera (it looks like an mp3 player) and try to get some footage. The bracket is 99% not going to be made for this one. My brother got absolutley NO help with making the last one and he is still working on getting vids up. It just wont happen, however Im starting to think about a circuit DVD.... just a thought though, but lets get teh hype!!!

btw this is aposl

Ballistics

Smash Champion
we are doing live stream, we cant bring a camera man this time though. So what I am going to do is bring my hd mini camera (it looks like an mp3 player) and try to get some footage. The bracket is 99% not going to be made for this one. My brother got absolutley NO help with making the last one and he is still working on getting vids up. It just wont happen, however Im starting to think about a circuit DVD.... just a thought though, but lets get teh hype!!!

btw this is aposl
Word can you hype up the livestream in my thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249284

Top Bottom