• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Presents Brawl 'Til You Fall Results*UPDATE 4/24 POYOS COMMENTARY & DBLES

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Yo... All of us Fat Smashers should MM in a Biggest Loser match lolol... Id **** in that.. Problem is keeping it off >_>

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm editing vids currently and adding commentary. It's going quite well.

Just remember guys. I didn't get the videos from Tant. until last thursday, so I haven't even had them for a week. the videos we recorded with our HD camera are already done, they just aren't uploaded yet.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i'm Editing Vids Currently And Adding Commentary. It's Going Quite Well.

Just Remember Guys. I Didn't Get The Videos From Tant. Until Last Thursday, So I Haven't Even Had Them For A Week. The Videos We Recorded With Our Hd Camera Are Already Done, They Just Aren't Uploaded Yet.
Goooooooooooood!

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
@ Dazwa: you ZSS is the best i've even seen, made me want to pick her up. hopefully you can give me pointers next time. I'm looking for anyone to help me out on ZSS, Meta, and Olimar, really.

because unless something godly happens to me, my Sonic isn't going anywhere in tourneys like this.

@ Lobos: I'll let you know if I see any TLs on replay i thought was you, but if its over 3 mins, its not there, i won't mod my wii.

ADHD

Smash Hero
G.I.M.R., why was the video of m2k vs candy taken down? did m2k object because he was afraid people would copy him? it was a good set...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I wanna see ADHD vs everyone vids.

I wish my Diddy was that good :(

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
G.I.M.R., why was the video of m2k vs candy taken down? did m2k object because he was afraid people would copy him? it was a good set...
Nah, The video was supposed to be set to private. For some reason Youtube set it to public.

I'm waiting to release all of the videos at once. be patient guys.

Don't jump to conclusions.(This is pointed at everyone)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i realize everyone wants to see m2k's vids... but you guys can't just ignore him and put them up. that's messed up >_<.
i can understand why he wouldn't want them up anyway.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I can only understand it if he's getting *****.

What? Are people going to study his specific playstyle and counter it?

I have ****ing vids of me getting four stocked that I didn't want up. ****. If it's tournament then there should be no johns about it being up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wonder if M2K realizes that every tournament he goes too, people watch his matches and people do study him from there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if M2K realizes that every tournament he goes too, people watch his matches and people do study him from there.
And that it doesn't matter.

Example: teh_spamerer is another video game super genius and potentially the second best player in the nation. He has played with Mew2King countless times and has Mew2King's style memorized for the most part. teh_spamerer still can't beat Mew2King.

So, if that guy can't do it by "studying him", nobody can.

Top Bottom