• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Bashed - Results on post #736 (default top of page 50)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'll just cab it to the venue and stab the driver when we arrive.

Srs though, I hope I can make it siigh.
Win everything, Leish. <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
avoid catching a cab from the airport to boronia, that'll be $200 thx.

also, free food thursdays at the church... interesting!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Well Nova if you want to catch a cab to my place, and then you can come with me to the venue.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
uh abhi, you keep posting the same link
have you even tried clicking on it?
i assume you're trying to link to a map showing the distance between your house and the venue
you must use the link button on google maps, not just copy the url HERP DE DERP DE DERPDEE DERPY DERP

i strongly recommend catching the train to the church (with a buddy) if you aren't bringing a tv

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I can just imagine it now, all the smash kids running around boronia station screaming "I NEED AN ADULT, I NEED AN ADULT!!"

Dekar289

Smash Hero
that's a terrible idea, just because the tournament isn't called "don't get molested" doesn't mean i encourage it

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
uh abhi, you keep posting the same link
have you even tried clicking on it?
i assume you're trying to link to a map showing the distance between your house and the venue
you must use the link button on google maps, not just copy the url HERP DE DERP DE DERPDEE DERPY DERP

i strongly recommend catching the train to the church (with a buddy) if you aren't bringing a tv
It's for emphasis.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
just a note, i encourage people to bring standard, non haxxed copies of the games
hacked textures/music should be used for friendlies only

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
@abhishekh - to me that place doesn't look ghetto at all? i don't understand?

the train station on the other hand...

jei's house area on the other hand...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Did you guys know Balaclava is a suburb in Melbourne too? It's also one of my favourites... provided it wasn't all the way out there <3

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHAHA OMG this tournament is so appropriately named.

saturday night at boronia station, cant wait.

100% serious though, i wouldnt be supprised if someone got bashed/stabbed/robbed ect on the way home.

not tryin to scare your patrons away or anything dekar, just being truthful :p

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
ok true story: about two months ago i was on the train on a sunday arvo, we pull into boronia station, and i see four guys stabbing/kicking an aboriginal guy on the ground. everyone was wide eyed and like "OMG THAT GUY IS GETTING STABBED!" the doors open and my mate walks onto the train and says "welcome to boronia"

i think i have a pretty twisted sense of humor when i look back at that and laugh.

100% true !!! SRS!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah I remember you telling me that before actually, sounds pretty scary lol.

Well thank god mum is taking and dropping me off at the church so no trains for me xD

I'll also bring a wii to this too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I grew up near Boronia and used its trains for most of my time... it's almost accurate. LOL

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
The worst possible thing that could have happened has happened. I have to attend a wedding AND a debutante ball on the 18th (wtf is with having both on the same day? ****in srs?) so I can't attend this wonderful smash meet out in wherever the god **** thing is. ughhh. sry guyss

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ur too busy and popular for my b1g tournament surgi?
there will be a wedding at this (vermy and his gf) and 2 debutante balls (in my pants)

i have a big, big surprise for everyone at this tournament that you will not believe
get hyped for a huge surprise

did somebody say don?

Top Bottom