• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yes, because it somehow implies I'm crap at the game unless I use the twirling ****.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
<3 nice victory against moogz jei ahah

as expected team handsome dominated with bodacious skills and gallant teamwork. we were also joined in the grand finals by the ever so graceful atticus and of-course the king of style himself, forte. GGs thanks for teaming/carrying em

what happened to cobalt only using marth in winners
what happened to cao only using peach, ever
that's not letting dekar win!

redx is still very good ey
couple of good new peeple too, ooooo

bl bryan, as you can see dk is my not-so-secret main, and it's simply unbeatable. same goes for you redact (.... lolwut)

cobalt's not that good, i smash him per se, cao will have won singles rite
RITE?
rite

nice job finishing quickly shaz/cao/low-mid turnout

looking forward to more easy breezy beautiful wins in teams (srsly so easy, we're soooooo good)

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Cobalt: Too good!
Dekar: obviously the next DK legend right there
Redact: CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE =(
Caotic: Choke =(
Em: Lol @ carrying the worst teammate (stock stealing, suiciding, suicide rests etc.)
Mikul: Your Bowser > My Bowser > Cobalt's Bowser > Cao's Bowser =)
Shaz: If you didn't tell Redact my thoughts on the "easy run" he might not have been so not serious =(
Oni: Good to see you man!
Bryan: YEAHHHHHHhhhhhh
All others: Nice to see you guys there, was worth my time =)

And so completes my first monthly shoutout.

~Vince.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
STIGMA-MELEE I RESULTS

SINGLES:

1 - CAOTIC
2 - Cobalt
3 - Dekar
4 - Red X
5 - Shaz
5 - Redact
7 - Emily
7 - Jei
9 - Mikul
9 - Paul
9 - Forte
9 - Moogle
13 - Tak
13 - Zack
13 - Blazey
13 - Syrick
17 - Bryan
17 - Timic
17 - Fierce Oni
17 - Leo
17 - Carlo
17 - Assaultjockey
17 - Vini
17 - Plasia
25 - Dev
25 - Anal Probe
25 - Atticus [DQ]
25 - Chicken Parma

TEAMS:
1 - Team Handsome (Emily & Dekar)
2 - African Sensations (Forte & Atticus)
3 - CAOTIC & Bryan
4 - Team A (Red X & Dev)
5 - TJ (Tak & Jei)
5 - Hard Boiz (Shaz & Redact)
7 - Team Ganondorf (Mikul & Fierce Oni)
7 - The Two ******* (Tim & Michael)
9 - Pew (Vini & Leo)

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i missed out on the action dammit!! why...because i had no car! my sister had an accident in hers and now im carless!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO I MIGHT NOT MAKE IT TO STIGMA B EITHER

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
O Melee, how i've missed thee. You feel so right. <3

That's a pretty good shoutout LOL

... LOL Forte it's pretty hard reading the worst designed bracket ever!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
cao - gw on beating cobalt (i was much harder right? right)

i think you got shaz and redact mixed up with atticus and forte

bl wayne

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
What could have been improved:

-Match recordings.
-Main T.V (e.g Centre Court ala Rod Laver Arena style, the main attraction), where all the important matches go.
-And more stuff later XD

I'm posting while I still feel the awesomeness of melee xD

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm sure next month wayne and redact or atticus will bring a tv which is big and spectatory
new layout works well btw

forte to buy a set of 5 750gb hdd recorders yay

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
I was looking at recorders a few months back, but I remember that I have no experience whatsover with those gadgets =(

kupo

Smash Lord
Was a great monthly with melee only and yea..shows how much I suck at this game lols. Looking forward to future meets and stuff so i can get back on track.

Cao: My Yoshi beats your Yoshi! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! wub wub.
Cobalt: Glad I lost! But I sorta regret not going Falco against your Fox but as if that would have made a difference. But I was curious at the idea anyways.
Atticus: BL in that one match where you got critted in the face twice by Cao [aka stitched].
Fortei: HAHA! Those team matches were AWESOME.
Dekar: Combined Handsomeness. Per se
Shaz: Didnt get to talk to you much when I wanted to. Oh well, I'm glad you didnt fool around in the last match. I'm satisfied regardless and am glad I lost to you so I didnt have to vs RedX or whoever that Sheik was. Sheik dittoes suck. Oh btw, you need to train my mario >.< and yea...why the f*ck did I go Roy...what a tool -_-.
Oni: Was good to meet you! Shame we didnt play any friendlies...next time definitely though!
To the team[RedX i think and the Falco player] we [Team Handsome] vs'd first: Wow...crap...you guys totally caught me off guard >.<. But man...you guys are amazing. I look forward to seeing you both play more often. You'll be one of the toughest teams to beat out there!

<3

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
No doubt this was one of my favourite domestic tournaments ive been to. I just had such incredible fun
and witnessing such pro-ness; so inspirational hehe.
This was also the first time i abandoned Ness! Nooo!

Team battles were absolutely hilarious, cant believe i stich-faced, forward aired, and down smashed you cao, oh wait... that's normal. hahaha. i enjoyed screaming together. Yay we came 3rd but too bad we versed forte and atticus. ARGH TWO MARTHS- my worst nightmare!

Also, ive never been 3-4 stocked 5 to 6 times within 2 hours!
Offenders: Cobalt, forte, dekar ( i kill you! =p), mikul. Mikul's captain falcon is so sexy.

I dont think i got this person's name but he mains falco and i played friendlies with him for a while, those matches were really funny.

I agree ive seen redx and also i think his friend called dev, they're excellent and entertaining to watch.

my FRENCH MELEE is cool. Champs de Bataille, Stade Pokemon and Destination finale is too good.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
woah you liked it to such you doubleposted bryan, heaps sick
love jiggly sound effects in your french melee

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
English should be banned next month and have all the Melees converted to French. Then I'll sign up as Caotique <3. Also, we were 4 TV's short yesterday because I had to come in straight from the zoo, so we had to rely on CW support again. Next month we should have around 5-7 TV's so that people don't have as much waiting time for tournament matches and friendlies.

PS - If there is a 'Zack' reading this, give me a holla! I need to intro myself since you're my work collague's special someone!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
with 5-7 tvs we could easily fit in a low tier tourney or crews pools or something
hype

Moogleman

Smash Cadet
I had a lot of fun, was great to see so many new faces.

Shame i didnt get more friendlies played, next time ill try actively to get more in =)

Not sure who it was but that falco that almost beat mikul was sexy as all sin!!!! I dug it =)

Jei, that last match was close yet awesome. Air dodge ftw =)

To all the others i played, had some good matches, thanks for the fun =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
with 5-7 tvs we could easily fit in a low tier tourney or crews pools or something
hype
Someone else can do it, I don't like working overtime. If people want random events on the time we have now, it'll most likely take over one of the other events. People can vote on it.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
so you'd rather take the same amount of time to do 2 tournaments, with more friendlies and at a relaxed pace, per se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom