• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
LOL after trying different combination of RedX all day, i realized that my smash boards account name was Tidusani T_T

anyways i agree with a slower pace and friendlies, esp if we hav the TVs to support it
ALso the falco i was teaming with one Dev, his not bad :)
anyways shoutouts~

Dekar - holy **** you got good while i was gone, your jiggs is crazy good lol, hope i can friendly you later and learn how to play against jiggs :p

Redact - you got better, still mediocre falco though

Shaz - your Still pro, good matches we had, i think you had onett till you mucked around and got hit by the car lol, camp ftl <3

Cao - Peach is gay :p but that doesnt mean you have crazy skills, i enjoyed our matches aswell and look forward to lots of friendlies.<3

Em - We played you first round of teams :p you and dekar are awesome lol, i really really wanna friendly you and hopefully you can teach me some shiek :p

Mikul - DIDNT GET TO PLAY YOU T_T next montly fo sho :p

Jei - Yoshi is awesome lol, you owned it up on rainbow ride haha :p good match

if anyone is doing anything this weekend hit me up, i really wanna get back into the smash community and id like to VS people other than my crew :p
my number is 0432435642 is anyone wants to do anythings <3

Dekar289

Smash Hero
oh awesome
atticus smash starting 7:15am this saturday, make sure to ring the doorbell and knock extra hard for early entry

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be in Melbourne from tomorrow till Sunday, already got housing neaer cityish, but will be around to chill if anyone wants to do stuff... Be it Meleez or other activities

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be in Melbourne from tomorrow till Sunday, already got housing neaer cityish, but will be around to chill if anyone wants to do stuff... Be it Meleez or other activities
Awesome, I'm free on Thursday, and Friday morning to 5pm, so we should organise something =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Organise something for Friday night, centrally located and I'll come - or maybe I'll step it up, who knows

kupo

Smash Lord
Yea same here. I'm up for anything Friday evening. ^_^

RedX, where abouts do you live? o_o I need smash practice too...

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got a 21st on Friday night, but if you guys stay out (go to crown) I can join you lot a bit later in a drunken haze. Yey! :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cool! I'll organise a city gathering for Friday evening then? Post here if you're interested and I'll make an update tomorrow!

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Gah, meet ups already! xD I originally intended to go out in my city for some gaming on friday, but this comes along and hit's me like a good one. Depending on the details i'll come along.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OFFICIAL DETAILS FOR TOMORROW!

Meet @ N2C tomorrow @ 7pm. Bring Melee/Brawl, yourself.
Then we're going to Crown after to eat/drink/DDR/Gamble/Bowl, etc. Whatever people want really. Ths is after a few hours of Smash @ N2C. We'll chill out tIll late night, go home whenever you want.

My contact is: 0466 352 145.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Ack. After waiting for a bajillion years for Capcom to put it on the PSN, I have finally been able to download Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix. Huzzah! Now Street Fighter IV next week.

I hate spending money... but I love games xD

Dedu

Smash Lord
Because Melbourne is just so much more awesome. <3
Yay I like Melbourne too! Too many fond memories of Prahran, St Kilda and the CBD :D Plus I like taking pics tooo <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Terrible images of Plasia beating me with link are re-haunting my memory... circa 2004.

Thanks for coming everyone, I enjoyed.

Did some moar photoshooting yesterday, rawr!

This shot and edit by TM!

Dedu

Smash Lord
mannnn that's awesome shot guys!

Simon blends in sooo well with the background <3

kupo

Smash Lord
Wow, mad shots! Loving the first and second pics!

Ash! I love your top! wtb! Where are those stilleto's!? =O!

I also enjoyed Friday night. Sheik dittoes still suck. And that avacado drink was the one of the best things everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, mad shots! Loving the first and second pics!

Ash! I love your top! wtb! Where are those stilleto's!? =O!

I also enjoyed Friday night. Sheik dittoes still suck. And that avacado drink was the one of the best things everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Thanks Em! :]

It's Miss Selfridge, You can check it out here <3

And no stilettos that day, hahaa, although funnily enough my feet get sorer wearing my boots than my super strappy heels. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom