• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne N2C Thread: Regular casual meetups for Brawl/Melee/Smash 64

Splice

Smash Hero
at n2c?
1pm Thursday N2C
DotA and Smash
Mango will be there

Is this all correct?

Wonder if i can go back around to Phils afterwards anyway...

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
n2c either wed/thurs.

who is coming to which and answer quickly pl0x cause whatever day isnt happening ill get tattooed

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Hi VIC,

Moved here from ACT at the beginning of the year to do my PhD. I used to dabble a little in the ACT scene (Scabe <3) but haven't played since. Got interested again after I saw US/CA had banned MK. Any general consensus in AUS yet? Can't say MK ever bothered me but I'm interested to see if it brings more tournament diversity.

Anyways, my partner and I live on Liverpool street which is just off of Bourke st in the CBD: the apartment is cozy but should fit 2-3 brawl rigs including my own so I'm happy to host events here if there is interest. I am usually free on the weekends/friday nights, and occasionally in the week after a night shift. I'm free this Thursday, for example, if people are interested in a few games :-). I am always contactable via txt on 0410 841 508 and can be rung/will check this thread after work hours.

TL;DR - New player here, If you're coming in to the CBD and want some smash love, message me or post here :3

also:

<----- totally didn't realise this wasn't ZSS

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Hi VIC,

Moved here from ACT at the beginning of the year to do my PhD. I used to dabble a little in the ACT scene (Scabe <3) but haven't played since. Got interested again after I saw US/CA had banned MK. Any general consensus in AUS yet? Can't say MK ever bothered me but I'm interested to see if it brings more tournament diversity.

Anyways, my partner and I live on Liverpool street which is just off of Bourke st in the CBD: the apartment is cozy but should fit 2-3 brawl rigs including my own so I'm happy to host events here if there is interest. I am usually free on the weekends/friday nights, and occasionally in the week after a night shift. I'm free this Thursday, for example, if people are interested in a few games :-). I am always contactable via txt on 0410 841 508 and can be rung/will check this thread after work hours.

TL;DR - New player here, If you're coming in to the CBD and want some smash love, message me or post here :3

also:

<----- totally didn't realise this wasn't ZSS
This sounded all cool apart from the whole brawl thing :(

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
i will be at n2c as early as 2pm tomorrow
Make sure that before you come in at 2 and say "oh splice isnt here yet" that you check the computers
coz im probs gonna play a lil' DotA first

I am keen to play brawl with Blakmane
Will you be coming to the next tournament? (first saturday of Nov i think... the 6th or something)
I highly recommend it as we are doing some fun rulesets for both Melee and Brawl
Should be a good one.

Blakmane, Hit me up if you ever want some brawl prac and if theres time in the week I will happily smash wiv u

Splice

Smash Hero
if any new brawl players want to come tomorrow

OR

if someone will play at least 2 games of DotA withme

I will be more likelyto come.
RedX going may be enough for me to go anyway but idk...

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
I'll come along for some brawl. How do I find the place?

I have an experiment to run at 2 pm so I'll be there more like 3-4.

BtW splice, do you play DoTA original, or one of the variants? I'm thinking of getting into 2 when it comes out, but haven't touched any of the games for a long time....

Splice

Smash Hero
@Blakmane: I play original DotA

I will immediately play DotA 2 as soon as i get a new PC
Looks like it'll be a christmas thing, im doing too much homework to actually organise buying the parts for new PC.... Maybe if i stopped playing DotA i'd have time for homework AND new pc prep... but... nah :)

Didn't end up coming today soz

Blakmane, if theres ever an n2c meet and you can go, and im going, lets meet somewhere you know how to get to in the city (like melb central, i assume you know how to get there lol) and then ill show u how to get to n2c.

Top Bottom